Ranchers, farmers brace for 'death tax' impact

You are right. You are not a victim. But you will pay you fair share of the social compact. That's they way it is, and nothing you can do about it.

Too bad for you, WillowTree. You far right righties with not much are defending the filthy rich who walk over you. Incredible.

hey I'm set. I've been retired since I was age 57. Nobody is walking over grandma cause I've never pictured myself in a class war and never have seen myself as a victim and have always paid for my own fucking birth control which I used and I sure as hell know who da baby daddy izz.

Yes, I know. I do pay and have always paid, unlike the 47% of you moocher victims.

I am sure you have not paid even a 1/10th of what I have paid, WT. But you are right in that I receive free VA medical care because of my service and I am still glad I did it for worthy Americans and unworthy ones like you and CrusaderFrank. We are all in this together.

You are right. You are not a victim. But you will pay you fair share of the social compact. That's they way it is, and nothing you can do about it.

hey I'm set. I've been retired since I was age 57. Nobody is walking over grandma cause I've never pictured myself in a class war and never have seen myself as a victim and have always paid for my own fucking birth control which I used and I sure as hell know who da baby daddy izz.

Yes, I know. I do pay and have always paid, unlike the 47% of you moocher victims.

Last edited:
Jake hates everything about the American political and economic system, which ideally kept government, especially the federal government, to a bare minimum

I am sure you have not paid even a 1/10th of what I have paid, WT. But you are right in that I receive free VA medical care because of my service and I am still glad I did it for worth Americans and unworthy ones like you. We are all in this together.

you are the unworthy american, know why? cause your pompous ass just called me unworthy fuck you and we are not all in this together, the bamie waged a class war and won, he's barreling toward a 20 trillion dollar debt. so fuck you.

I said CF was unworthy. American government was never designed as a libertarian model. James Madison would not piss on CF to put him out if he was on fire.

What, you melt down because you get treated like you treat others? Yes, we are i this together, and you are part of it. You can resign your citizenship and leave, or you can work as an American.

I am sure you have not paid even a 1/10th of what I have paid, WT. But you are right in that I receive free VA medical care because of my service and I am still glad I did it for worth Americans and unworthy ones like you. We are all in this together.

you are the unworthy american, know why? cause your pompous ass just called me unworthy fuck you and we are not all in this together, the bamie waged a class war and won, he's barreling toward a 20 trillion dollar debt. so fuck you.

I said CF was unworthy. American government was never designed as a libertarian model. James Madison would not piss on CF to put him out if he was on fire.

Liar.

What, you melt down because you get treated like you treat others? Yes, we are i this together, and you are part of it. You can resign your citizenship and leave, or you can work as an American.

I don't have to do either. so fuck you again.

James Madison did not create a libertarian mode of government, WT, and I don't think he would put CF out, unless it was outside in the cold. :lol:

Yes, you will. You will obey the law or pay the price. Quit melting down.

I don't have to do either. so fuck you again.

Why don't you try leaning some facts, instead of parroting right wing bullshit and making yourself look like an idiot.

The estate tax currently is waved on anyone's estate that is under 5 million dollars, and if it is restored to the clinton level, it will be waived for all estates under a million.

I don't know of any mom and pop gas station that is worth more than a million dollars,..

It figures you'd be all good with this kind of shit, you're a blood-sucking leech, just like the REST of the Democrat Party. All you motherfuckers know is to TAKE, TAKE, TAKE from people who've EARNED their money so you can GIVE, GIVE, GIVE it to the moocher class you buy your votes from.

So you think it's right that this rancher's kids will have to pay $13 million to keep the ranch that their great-grandfather ALREADY paid for?

You're worse than a leech, you're a fucking MAGGOT!

Fuck you butt licking, shit eating, filthy piece of shit.

America hating right wing pieces of shit like you can go fuck yourselves and burn in hell. If it wasn't for filthy animals like you, america would be a great place.

Go move to your right wing utopia like iran or saudi arabia you disgusting piece of trash.

45 hours is too damned long to wait to neg this filth.

Forum List

Back