The liberals can't stop deflecting

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I mean guys the election is over the worse president in history won great feel good but don't keep trying to defect away from the badness of this administration. There has to be at least 3 new threads about Romney. Who cares he lost your guy lied and smeared his way back in as if there was any doubt considering the 47 percent head start.

Elected again although:

worse recovery from a recession in history.
over 50 percent of the population don't want Obamacare
The largest tax increase in history with Obamatax
Does not get along with his Republican rivals.
5 trillion dollars of debt put on your grandchildren for an 8 percent UE rate. (this is the worse)
Killing of an American citizen and his 16 year old son without due process.
KSM still not tried.
Fast and furious.
Now Benghazi.
An economy that is at best stagnant.
Historic number using food stamps
devaluation of dollar
devaluation of credit rating

Let us not forget promises broken made to liberals:
Gitmo
KSM
transparency (that is more of a joke with this administration then a broken promise)
The end of the Patriot act.
less then 8 percent unemployment rate if we borrowed using a Chinese credit card, very unpatriotic to use Obama's words.

I could go on and on but why bother? P

Last edited:
A theme song for Obama's transformation agenda:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V7HeBJp620]Government Cheese[/ame]

Beggars are easier to please.

Don't know if I'd be listing all the weaknesses of a candidate who just handily defeated mine, but that's just me.

I never said Romney was the best but he couldn't be any worse then the fail in the WH. The only thing Obama has proved to be good at is winning elections. Other then that ....nothing...but that is just me.

I mean guys the election is over the worse president in history won great feel good but don't keep trying to defect away from the badness of this administration. There has to be at least 3 new threads about Romney. Who cares he lost your guy lied and smeared his way back in as if there was any doubt considering the 47 percent head start.

Elected again although:

5 trillion dollars of debt put on your grandchildren for an 8 percent UE rate. (this is the worse)
KSM still not tried.
Fast and furious.
Now Benghazi.
devaluation of dollar

Gitmo
KSM
transparency (that is more of a joke with this administration then a broken promise)
less then 8 percent unemployment rate if we borrowed using a Chinese credit card, very unpatriotic to use Obama's words.

Damn...look at that

And when Republicans said "Wouldn't you rather have us lead the country?"

America said.......Fuck NO!

Elected again although:

KSM still not tried.
Fast and furious.
Now Benghazi.
devaluation of dollar

Gitmo
KSM

Damn...look at that

Yep.

Talk about deflection. That energy would be put to better use looking in the mirror.

The liberals can't stop deflecting

too bad for Republicans - 2012 starts with a clean slate for the future ... building on past accomplishments.

OP-That was the SECOND Pub World Depression, dingbat. Pubs blocked any promises not kept, and lie like rugs. O-care is over 50%, and fear mongered about nonstop, dupe.

Elected again although:

KSM still not tried.
Fast and furious.
Now Benghazi.
devaluation of dollar

Gitmo
KSM

Damn...look at that

Yep.

Talk about deflection. That energy would be put to better use looking in the mirror.

First election decided by those who get handouts from the gov't. you idiots ought to be real proud. Obamaturd=the welfare potus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back