Rams bitches!

Think of it this way .you guys looking the 85 bears way.

Nobody looks like the '85 Bears. As far as football defenses, they're the top of the food chain.

I am trying to explain the
am·bi·ence
/ˈambēəns/
noun
noun: ambiance
  1. the character and atmosphere of a place.
    "the relaxed ambience of the cocktail lounge is popular with guests"
    synonyms: atmosphere, air, aura, climate, mood, feel, feeling, character, quality, impression, complexion, flavor, look, tone, tenor; More

• background noise added to a musical recording to give the impression that it was recorded live.

We just all knew it .. and sometimes you wish other sports fans feel the same way.

Yea but that game had to be the greatest NFL game ever since the bills come back game in 1993..

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

I will be stalking you in January

You're cowturds did my Rams a favor beating the saints.:2up: That greatly aides the Rams quest in home filed advantage.If they can get home field advantage against the aints,the Rams are superbowl bound.:5_1_12024:

rams got eagles coming up

Dude this sundays game for the Rams is against the lowly Lions.try and keep up around here.LOL

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

You're cowturds did my Rams a favor beating the saints.:2up: That greatly aides the Rams quest in home filed advantage.If they can get home field advantage against the aints,the Rams are superbowl bound.:5_1_12024:

Dude this sundays game for the Rams is against the lowly Lions.try and keep up around here.LOL

They still have to go to FROSTY CHICAGO in December

We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

And we got ourselves a quarterback!

I have to admit, I think I'm becoming a Gurley Man?
And you have no D.

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

Who's house? RAMS HOUSE!

They still have to go to FROSTY CHICAGO in December

That is one of three games a month ago i said concerned me.I said a month ago the saints,chiefs,and bears games concerned me. I also said a couple weeks ago after a narrow victory over the chiefs,i think this is the other game the Rams will lose this year finishing the season going 14-2. The Bears got a good defense and the game against the broncos in denver showed the cold weather can slow the Rams offense down,that they dont play well in cold weather.what saved the Rams that day when their offense was not clicking,was the Rams D and thats only cause the Donkeys have such a horrible offense. The Bears have a better offense than the Broncos so that game will be very tough for them.

We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

And we got ourselves a quarterback!

I have to admit, I think I'm becoming a Gurley Man?
And you have no D.

which will probably be their undoing that day.I wasnt around back then but I know HE remembers the days of the Fearsome Foursome defense.Oh man if the Rams had THAT defense from back then,they would be unstoppable,they would go undefeated and have a chance to be back to back superbowl champions.

which will probably be their undoing that day.I wasnt around back then but I know HE remembers the days of the Fearsome Foursome defense.Oh man if the Rams had THAT defense from back then,they would be unstoppable,they would go undefeated and have a chance to be back to back superbowl champions.
Bears don't have a kick-ass offense. It's okay. But it's no where near the Saints or Chiefs. Or even the Chargers.

Bears don't have a kick-ass offense. It's okay. But it's no where near the Saints or Chiefs. Or even the Chargers.
True after their loss to the lowly Giants yesterday,I am a much more confidant now they will win that game and go 15-1.The only thing that concerns me is that they dont play well in cold weather.Just look at the Broncos game in denver,they really slowed the Rams offense down that game.

Forum List

Back