Ramaswamy says he’d deport children of undocumented immigrants born in the US, calling 14th amendment ‘contested’

The U.S. Constitution is not an international document constructed for Mexico’s people….The 14th has been grossly misinterpreted for decades…White Americans being the ignorant, compassionate, noble, giving fools they are have simply looked the other way and let the 14th go uncontested.
The great founders never wrote one single word in the Constsitution that was designed to fuck core Americans over…The 14th as practiced is Mexico‘s Amendment…it fucks us hard….REALLY HARD!
It’s time to correct the ignorance and make it retroactive….LINE UP THE FUCKING BUSSES…STRETCH THEM FROM MEXIFORNIA TO MAINE.
Welcome to Stormfront, folks.

Like Vivek the badass said…
"There are legally contested questions under the 14th Amendment of whether the child of an illegal immigrant is indeed a child who enjoys birthright citizenship," he says. "They are contested."

Conservatives’ contempt for the Constitution comes as no surprise, of course.

Last edited:
gop only believes in or supports the 2nd adm...the hell with the rest
It’s simpler than that… The GOP believes the US Constitution was framed to benefit core Americans, it was NEVER EVER supposed to fuck Americans and benefit Mexico’s filth.
This shit is so fucking simple for anyone not named Humberto, for anyone not a globalist piece of filthy dogshit.

That's the Rightwing, folks
Yep. Standing for Law & Order. Severely punishing criminals and not allowing the poisoned fruit of those crimes to take hold here in this country. If you are here illegally, then nothing you do here can be good, right, or legal.

It’s simpler than that… The GOP believes the US Constitution was framed to benefit core Americans, ...
There's no such thing as "core Americans." There are just Americans. YOU aren't one. And you sure as hell don't speak for the GOP.

I agree with Ramaswamy's point about deportation of a family unit.

Even as an independent pro-Dreamer, I side with Ramaswamy's statement and disagree with the Democrat's argument that Republicans want to separate families. Democrats contend those who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported if they have children here. Democrats speak as if these folks are not allowed to take their American children back across the border with them or, by their own desire, place the children with a legal American relative here in the states.

I agree with Ramaswamy's point about deportation of a family unit.

Even as an independent pro-Dreamer, I side with Ramaswamy's statement and disagree with the Democrat's argument that Republicans want to separate families. Democrats contend those who are in the country illegally shouldn't be deported if they have children here. Democrats speak as if these folks are not allowed to take their American children back across the border with them or, by their own desire, place the children with a legal American relative here in the states.
'Swamy's population control exercises are a variation of Musk's exclusionary population-control moves now being seen on Twitter. 'Swamy's rump wants Musk as VP. Two low-IQ peas in a pod.

There's no such thing as "core Americans." There are just Americans. YOU aren't one. And you sure as hell don't speak for the GOP.
hahaha….you love lying to yourself to make you feel warm and fuzzy don’t?
I love this game. I really enjoy enlightening globalists pretenders. I’ll play along.
”Real Americans” or ‘core Americans‘ as I like to call them can easily articulate and pronounce the english language, most share a last name with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage….they would die for our rights, our freedom and Constitution, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.

Is there anything else I can teach you?

Forum List

Back