Ramaswamy says generation Z , those 18 to 24, are "lost"

Duh, trump won in 2016, just like biden won in 2020.

Both times trump cried "Rigged Election"

We are getting waaaaaay off topic here but why not ask yourself why the left screamed when Trump won 2016 in a more even numbered race.........but in 2020 on election night Trump was far ahead of the Spud and first thing in the morning, Spud won by a landslide and you don't even question it. 'Nothing to see here'.

Also ask yourself why you overlooked the rest of my post^^^,

Now, back to topic.........those 18-24 yo's opinion of the ME.................

We are getting waaaaaay off topic here but why not ask yourself why the left screamed when Trump won 2016 in a more even numbered race.........but in 2020 on election night Trump was far ahead of the Spud and first thing in the morning...

I'll answer, double standards, that's why. Democrats just aren't held to their own standards by themselves, their voters or the media. They just aren't

Duh, trump won in 2016, just like biden won in 2020.

Both times trump cried "Rigged Election"
Progs didn't cheat enough in 2016. That is why Hillary was drunk and drugged and did not go to meet her supporters on election night. The election was over at 11 p.m. yet we had to wait until 2 a.m. because they could not find enough stolen votes on the percentage that was already stolen. What she did that night was a disgrace. Another spoiled Progressive child. Only dangerous when empowered.

I'll answer, double standards, that's why. Democrats just aren't held to their own standards by themselves, their voters or the media. They just aren't

and ya notice how Winky didn't answer ANY of my questions?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Progs didn't cheat enough in 2016. That is why Hillary was drunk and drugged and did not go to meet her supporters on election night. The election was over at 11 p.m. yet we had to wait until 2 a.m. because they could not find enough stolen votes on the percentage that was already stolen. What she did that night was a disgrace. Another spoiled Progressive child. Only dangerous when empowered.

Yep, that was the Democrat party takeaway after the 2016 election. They didn't cheat hard enough and it's not happening again. So far since they are 1/1 making sure it didn't

I sure didn't when I was that age.

Unless you were a retard I'm sure you knew more.

Today's 24 year old is equal to a 18 year old from 40 years, today's 18 year olds are equal to a 13 year old.

I'm 48 now. When I was 12 I owned a car I was allowed to drive long as I didn't leave my city. I worked at a neighbor's farm and got paid. Would spend 30 hours or more off in the woods on my own. I had friends that were older. When I was 18 I joined the army and my knowledge and experience leaped forward in a big way, at 18 I was way stronger, smarter, tougher and responsible than most 28 year olds today.

I agree that they are lost. However, it's not all their fault. The world they are entering has been screwed up by previous generations.

No, not generations. Generations ago things were fine.

Politicians, social media, school systems, and the back end of the previous generation failed them. 10 years ago people weren't like they are now, it's only the past 5, especially past 2, have younger people really cratered like they have. It happened suddenly and quickly.

I disagree.

Many dipshits on their way to a lifetime as a cult fuck do end up waking up in their late 20s.

Once the gubmint and taxes start affecting them negatively, they end up flipping.

They love to get money and hate to give it away.
Gee, is that why Biden handed Trump's ass back to him on a silver platter in 2020?

Think you & the rest of you MAGA trained monkees will ever get over the ass whupping meted out to the MAL Baboon?

Unless you were a retard I'm sure you knew more.

Today's 24 year old is equal to a 18 year old from 40 years, today's 18 year olds are equal to a 13 year old.

I'm 48 now. When I was 12 I owned a car I was allowed to drive long as I didn't leave my city. I worked at a neighbor's farm and got paid. Would spend 30 hours or more off in the woods on my own. I had friends that were older. When I was 18 I joined the army and my knowledge and experience leaped forward in a big way, at 18 I was way stronger, smarter, tougher and responsible than most 28 year olds today.

No, not generations. Generations ago things were fine.

Politicians, social media, school systems, and the back end of the previous generation failed them. 10 years ago people weren't like they are now, it's only the past 5, especially past 2, have younger people really cratered like they have. It happened suddenly and quickly.
The 'previous generation' that has the most influence over society is the boomers, and they are a mess.

Did you even read the article? The poll notes that they also did NOT support the attack by Hamas on Israel.
Right, they support Hamas despite their self-admitted genocide.

This means they think Israel is worse and support Hamas to destroy Israel because they are worse despite them engaging in open genocide.

So, they would have to view the US propping up the worst regime in the world, because the Left is completely unconcerned with any other regime in the world. Accoriding to Lefitsts around the globe, there is no other more evil regime than Israel, which is why they refuse to condemn the Hamas genocide or any other regime around the globe. Why then would they condemn an attack on the US who is overseeing their perceived support of Israeli genocide they insist is going on?

Essentially, the Left has advocated genocide to fight their perceived genocide, which is extremely dangerous territory that apparently know one but me sees.

Funny that.

I'm so happy I don't live in the misery that the RWI's created.

Wait.........wut?

If the Left can convince the youth of the country that men can have babies and that it is Ok to support those who engage in genocide openly, then there is literally nothing they can't convince them of or make them do.

Wait.........wut?

If the Left can convince the youth of the country that men can have babies and that it is Ok to support those who engage in genocide openly, then there is literally nothing they can't convince them of or make them do.
What does your rant have to do with me.

Men can’t have babies, sorry, they can’t, so why should I worry and get annoyed like you do?

I don’t worry, but your right wing rags fill you with what you need to stress out over.

I don’t give a shit if “Johnny” thinks he can deliver a baby.

Forum List

Back