Ramaswamy says generation Z , those 18 to 24, are "lost"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Vivek cited a poll that showed about half of Generation Z supports Hamas, even though they saw the October 7th attack as "genocidal".

So, if they can support a group that targets innocent civilian women and children, how far are they to do the same in the US?

Will they plan an attack, for example, in Washinton lobbing rockets like Hamas does at "Jewish targets"?

Did you even read the article? The poll notes that they also did NOT support the attack by Hamas on Israel.

I disagree.

Many dipshits on their way to a lifetime as a cult fuck do end up waking up in their late 20s.

Once the gubmint and taxes start affecting them negatively, they end up flipping.

They love to get money and hate to give it away.

I disagree.

Many dipshits on their way to a lifetime as a cult fuck do end up waking up in their late 20s.

Once the gubmint and taxes start affecting them negatively, they end up flipping.

They love to get money and hate to give it away.

Those who do that end up working on Wall Street.

I agree that they are lost. However, it's not all their fault. The world they are entering has been screwed up by previous generations.
Without question. Even today, name a reason a young person would feel that the Rule of Law or a meritocracy is being practiced in the West? The corruption is at all time levels and who is enforcing this? They are the first generwtion who.are.worse off than their parents. The long term consequences of this unacdountable global theft will be staggering to so many of our nations.

People create their own misery. No RWI's needed.
But the RWI's are on this site, hourly, telling us how miserable they are and how trump can fix it again, just like trump 'fixed' it with his botched COVID response.

Trump fucked up the COVID response, yet no RWI poster here will accept it.
They want to blame (D) Governors, but not (R) Governors.

Trump was POTUS, leader of our Nation.
He failed to lead and do his job.
He was more interested in holding "Rallies" and LYING to the Cult about some "Rigged Election" that he actually won.

I sure didn't when I was that age.

Me neither and I think that just goes with the age. In those early adult age groups, they are trying to figure out which end is up and how it relates to themselves. They couldn't care less what's happening in the world

Me neither and I think that just goes with the age. In those early adult age groups, they are trying to figure out which end is up and how it relates to themselves. They couldn't care less what's happening in the world
Their professors maybe should stop telling them that they are the hope of the future (which of course suggests that every class before them utterly failed). :omg:

But the RWI's are on this site, hourly, telling us how miserable they are and how trump can fix it again, just like trump 'fixed' it with his botched COVID response.

Trump fucked up the COVID response, yet no RWI poster here will accept it.
They want to blame (D) Governors, but not (R) Governors.

Trump was POTUS, leader of our Nation.
He failed to lead and do his job
He was more interested in holding "Rallies" and LYING to the Cult about some "Rigged Election" that he actually won.

Now go thru those claims and exchange Trump for Biden, and right for left. IOW it's the same bullshit being flung, just change the players.

As for the Covid response.......Trump did in effect create the vax that the left stood in line for and couldn't get them fast enough. Boosters upon boosters. And the right avoided at all costs........ever wonder why????? Has any lefty given Trump credit for that, or even acknowledged that fact?

e "Rigged Election" that he actually won.

You finally admit it??

This is what happens with poor parenting and lousy education

To me more specific, I would say overly permissive parenting where they are more friend than parent and politically motivated Marxist education. Marxists always focus on the education system to control a country, like the Marxist and Stalinists they are. I agree with what you said, just adding why I think what you said, my dear

Now go thru those claims and exchange Trump for Biden, and right for left. IOW it's the same bullshit being flung, just change the players.

As for the Covid response.......Trump did in effect create the vax that the left stood in line for and couldn't get them fast enough. Boosters upon boosters. And the right avoided at all costs........ever wonder why????? Has any lefty given Trump credit for that, or even acknowledged that fact?

You finally admit it??
Duh, trump won in 2016, just like biden won in 2020.

Both times trump cried "Rigged Election"

Forum List

Back