Rally for Rush

Maybe steph likes being called names like that from people she's never even met but I'd bet most young women don't appreciate it.

We've seen every woman on this board called a, twat, whore, slut and the best one CXXT.
Sure didn't see you speak up then. how funny

Maybe steph likes being called names like that from people she's never even met but I'd bet most young women don't appreciate it.

We've seen every woman on this board called a, twat, whore, slut and the best one CXXT.

I was a N00b then :redface: :tongue: When I joined WillowTree was posting & posting about it LOL.

My goodness. And here you were in ALL those threads about Rush saying this was no big thing....:eusa_whistle:

Be nice. She just got her marching orders from El Dickbo.

What a slut.

roflmaok.jpg

ah yes dots. your colors shine

I was a N00b then :redface: :tongue: When I joined WillowTree was posting & posting about it LOL.

ummm humm. typical with the excuse. You are just another two faced hypocrite like the rest of your ilk..now go away...bye

Birth Control Pills
Cost about $15–$50 each month
180.00- 600.00 a year
Fluke said they cost over 3000.00 a year she's a lying slut.
Birth Control Pills - Birth Control Pill - The Pill

Technical points:

You're being generous in citing Planned Parenthood's numbers. In Georgetown, birth control pills can be had for $9 a month.

Also, I believe Fluke said $3000 was for three years. So go with $1000/year.

But anyway you slice it, she was exaggerating. And the Democrats were using her to try to change the subject.

Birth Control Pills
Cost about $15–$50 each month
180.00- 600.00 a year
Fluke said they cost over 3000.00 a year she's a lying slut.
Birth Control Pills - Birth Control Pill - The Pill

Technical points:

You're being generous in citing Planned Parenthood's numbers. In Georgetown, birth control pills can be had for $9 a month.

Also, I believe Fluke said $3000 was for three years. So go with $1000/year.

But anyway you slice it, she was exaggerating. And the Democrats were using her to try to change the subject.

after listening a 3rd time she said 3000.00 during law school which is still untrue. Thanks for the correction.

Last edited:
why does Steph think a multimillionaire w/ a staff of lawyers on retainer needs her to mobilize dittohead, foot soldiers?

why does Steph think a multimillionaire w/ a staff of lawyers on retainer needs her to mobilize dittohead, foot soldiers?

well jeeze I don't know...why don't you ask your dear leader Obama (a millionaire) why he needs you zombies (I mean foot soldiers) to mobilize and get in peoples faces?

good grief..

Last edited:
people, stop doing Businsess with these companies dropping Rush...time to take a stand for your Freedoms of Speech..
long read

SNIP:
So. Did you hear about Carbonite and Rush Limbaugh?

No, you didn't. Not the way you will in a minute. But first?

It's time to turn the tables.

It's time to stand up to the bullies.

It's time to Rally for Rush.

Rush Limbaugh has discussed at length -- at length -- what Sandra Fluke and her statist cronies are up to. Yes, he used the words "slut" and "prostitute" -- using the ludicrous to make his point. Ms. Fluke, in one of the most pathetic, shamelessly whining stories in recent memory, demands to be paid for her sex life because it costs $3,000 for three years of birth control while she's at law school. She demands that a Catholic university violate its fundamental right to religious liberty so she can have others pay for her sex life. So Rush asked the farcical obvious about somebody who demands that someone else pay her for her apparent, self-admitted prolific sex life. He spent two solid days relating her greed for other people's money and a lack of personal responsibility to the oldest of principles.

Right on cue, the blacklisting crowd came out of their Stalinist caves. Having driven Lou Dobbs from CNN, cut off Beck's windpipe at Fox, severed Pat Buchanan from MSNBC, thus emboldened they have now set their sights on Rush.

read it all here.
The American Spectator : Rally for Rush

Were I in a room for more than 5 minutes with that obese junkie, I would just have to kick his balls right up under his armpits. He is one of the most loathsome people on earth.

people, stop doing Businsess with these companies dropping Rush...time to take a stand for your Freedoms of Speech..
long read

SNIP:

Rush Limbaugh has discussed at length -- at length -- what Sandra Fluke and her statist cronies are up to. Yes, he used the words "slut" and "prostitute" -- using the ludicrous to make his point. Ms. Fluke, in one of the most pathetic, shamelessly whining stories in recent memory, demands to be paid for her sex life because it costs $3,000 for three years of birth control while she's at law school. She demands that a Catholic university violate its fundamental right to religious liberty so she can have others pay for her sex life. So Rush asked the farcical obvious about somebody who demands that someone else pay her for her apparent, self-admitted prolific sex life. He spent two solid days relating her greed for other people's money and a lack of personal responsibility to the oldest of principles.

Right on cue, the blacklisting crowd came out of their Stalinist caves. Having driven Lou Dobbs from CNN, cut off Beck's windpipe at Fox, severed Pat Buchanan from MSNBC, thus emboldened they have now set their sights on Rush.

read it all here.

Were I in a room for more than 5 minutes with that obese junkie, I would just have to kick his balls right up under his armpits. He is one of the most loathsome people on earth.

No anyone who defends obamas failed economy is the most loathsome people on earth

long read

SNIP:

read it all here.

Naaa, I've seen worse..Bill Maher comes to mind. Anthony wing dean Wiener and the beat goes on.

Forum List

Back