Raise your sons to be monsters

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The words of republican Madison Cawthorn. Crumby's parents apparently took that to heart.

Cawthorn has nothing to do with those parents. Thread closed.

The words of republican Madison Cawthorn. Crumby's parents apparently took that to heart.
Radical, hateful rhetoric and actions WILL cause the same in return. I'm not sure how an adult doesn't understand this truth. The more the Left pushes and gets away with law breaking, the more DEDICTATED their opposites will become.
"Be armed, be dangerous, be MORAL".

1638576471989.png

Rosemary's Baby

Radical, hateful rhetoric and actions WILL cause the same in return. I'm not sure how an adult doesn't understand this truth. The more the Left pushes and gets away with law breaking, the more DEDICTATED their opposites will become.
"Be armed, be dangerous, be MORAL".
YEaH, ShOOTing PeoPle is so moral.

His point, as you are obviously more than aware, is that our "warrior class," which every society needs, is slowly being replaced by a generation of sissies who need to clarify their pronouns.

How are Biden's kids doin?
Good article. Sounds like Cawthorn is a dick. He and his ilk are further example of why I will not vote that party for any national office, until that party comes to it's senses and returns to the conservative party that supported the constitution and rule of law, rebuking and eliminating the anti-American sect within that has taken over and pretty much destroyed their party as a force for good in the country with the biggest voices being those of anarchy and inspiring violence instead of citizenship.

Never heard of Madison Cawthorn, neat you want to take his words out of context.

Tell you what, if those parents are responsible for talking the school into allowing their son to return, take a wild guess who else's fault that is? Fucking A, one minute searching for bullets, the next his pre-admission he had thoughts of it beforehand, and the school allowed him back? Look at the kid's face, there's a clue.

I wonder why his parents are so fucked up? The father doesn't look right, the mother on a lessor scale.

Wow, the projection and lies are big in that eurotrash article. TX hasn't put a bounty on any woman's head for exercising their constitutional right to an abortion. The rest is just as much garbage as that claim.

Thank you for the totally partisan and out of context article be assured I will give it all the consideration it deserves as i do with all such articles no matter which side they come from.

His wording is curious, but the meat of what he is saying is absolutely correct.

Of course, it is understandable why a pussified LIbEral quiche-eating faggot such as yourself would find his premise disturbing.

And it's no surprise, doing a bit of research on the author of that article, Skylar Baker-Jordan, to see that he appears to be exactly the sort of faggot who would see Mr. Cawthorn's statements the way he does.

Last edited:

He probably thinks opening his mouth and saying really stupid things is the way to enter the right wing Republican cash cow.

Forum List

Back