Raging wildfires explode in Southern California.

I still think that these fires are away for the State to allow the return of Nature to these burned areas and to move Residents out of these areas because eventually it'll just be recognized as too expensive to fight these fires . It may Agenda '21' that I have heard about in the past . -------------------- just a thought . And who knows ??

I love it reading those who can't even tell the difference between Northern California and Southern California...between forest fires and wild fires....tell us all about how California is......:auiqs.jpg:

They have a lot of homeless people in California this year, and they're letting them fend for themselves. If they're trying to start campfires with cigarette lighter fluid, that could boomerang on them.
Many of the homeless making campfires are illegals. The BelAir fire was started like that.

Homeless illegals are the most protected of all protected classes.

Cutting edge, the entire video is worth the time.

25 Oct 2019 Using Drones to Plant 20,000,000 Trees

We're having fires here in Baja, too.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night smelling smoke....I looked out my bedroom window, and didn't see fire, but then I found out that there was a pretty big fire a little north of my town, and the weird thing is, there were other fires about half an hour south of here too.

I guess the Santa Ana winds helped spread it, but I still don't know how separate fires got started at the same time.

72363271-10157619793174609-316140160267845632-o.jpg

safe-image.jpg

73422547-3031733250386023-13023040921141248-o.jpg

God bless.....

The other day, the Forest Service in CA had a prescribed burn during a 'red flag' fire warning. The wind came up and shifted sending smoke into populated areas scaring folks half to death. I am beginning to think we are surrounded by fucking idiots.

PG&E shut down the power grid at the behest of enviros...who are the reason PG&E wasn't allowed to clear the fireload before the last rash of catastrophic fires.

Where do you come up with these insane stories?

Oh, that's right. Conservative urban legends. They literally don't care if they're true or not. It helps them hate, so they BELIEVE without question.

New Topics

Forum List

Back