Raging wildfires explode in Southern California.

Save the trees..............save the trees..............save the planet...........save the planet..............no roads in forest......you can't clean dead trees from forests.............No logging our forests..........no logging our forests.............

Damn..............I wonder why our state is burning to the ground all the time..........hmmm

Liberal logic.

Learn or burn............burn.....well I don't live their so I really don't care that you are bunch of idiots.

save the planet.

'eff the planet eagle, it's been tryin' to kill me every day i work out in it

~S~
Oh...........you save the planet by not cleaning up the forests and not doing controlled burns..........

Okie dokie...............how much are you saving when the end result is a raging INFERNO............hmmmm.

I don't live there..........and they are dumber than a box of rocks...............but if they want to burn to ground because they are idiots...

Well..............that's fine by me........I don't live there.

Okie dokie...............how much are you saving when the end result is a raging INFERNO............hmmmm.

I figured we're toast long ago Eagle, the only folks i'm concerned with is my own ilk

call me selfish....

balnketprayer_8722aefe-26bc-45a0-a161-bc0b38edae94_1024x1024.jpg

~S~

I figured we're toast long ago Eagle, the only folks i'm concerned with is my own ilk

call me selfish....

balnketprayer_8722aefe-26bc-45a0-a161-bc0b38edae94_1024x1024.jpg

~S~
I have nothing against the fire fighters bro..........I have something against idiot politicians and wacked out liberals who create policies that get fire fighters killed.

Instead of prayer...........how about they throw these idiots out of office that make the situation 10 times worse....then maybe the fire fighters will not have to fight the inferno's from mismanagement due to Liberal Idiotic policies.......Allow the thinning of forests..........controlled burns and fire breaks....

Oh but that would make too much sense...........Oh but that would actually work...........pffft.

When firefighters die in these blazes...........their Blood is on the hands of the Green Weenies that helped create the fuel that got them killed.

When firefighters die in these blazes...........their Blood is on the hands of the Green Weenies that helped create the fuel that got them killed

I've attended FF funerals in full dress blues Eagle....

~S~
So............The policies of the Green idiots make these fires worse...........Period......I again say that if Fire fighters die there their blood is on the hands of the idiot politicians in California.

When firefighters die in these blazes...........their Blood is on the hands of the Green Weenies that helped create the fuel that got them killed

~S~
So............The policies of the Green idiots make these fires worse...........Period......I again say that if Fire fighters die there their blood is on the hands of the idiot politicians in California.

So be it Eagle

but i do have to ask, would you really have the b*lls to look the family in the eye, and claim liberals are to blame?

I had to fwiw, 'no shock indicated'.....if you get my drift.....dude died in the line of duty ........and we couldn't do a d*mn thing about it....

seriously dude, you really need to think on this

does partisan politics mean THAT much to you , that you'd actually get in the family's face about it?

~S~

~S~

~S~

So be it Eagle

but i do have to ask, would you really have the b*lls to look the family in the eye, and claim liberals are to blame?

I had to fwiw, 'no shock indicated'.....if you get my drift.....dude died in the line of duty ........and we couldn't do a d*mn thing about it....

seriously dude, you really need to think on this

does partisan politics mean THAT much to you , that you'd actually get in the family's face about it?

~S~

~S~
Yeah.............I'd have the balls to say it to their faces. ........I'd say look over there to the Green Liberals who have refused to proper forest management...........refused to do proper fire breaks......................and say they KILLED YOUR HUSBAND.

Management in California has created tender boxes of too much fuel..........No roads in gov't land by the left has not allowed the Forestry department to build fire breaks let alone a road to do so.

Result..............Bug infested Dense forests that when lit are INFERNO'S.................

Yeah............I'd tell them the Green idiots killed your husband.

A wildfire raged out of control along the northern edge of Los Angeles Friday, prompting authorities to order tens of thousands of people from their homes as firefighters battled flames from the air and on the ground. Police Chief Michel Moore said about 100,000 people in over 20,000 homes were ordered to evacuate.

The Los Angeles Fire Department said Friday afternoon the Saddleridge Fire had grown to more than 7,500 acres and was 13% contained. At least 25 homes had been damaged, Fire Chief Ralph Terrazas said. A middle-aged man who was near the fire went into cardiac arrest and died, the chief said, but he did not have details.

Tens of thousands ordered to evacuate after wildfire explodes in Southern California

Eye Opener: Wildfires rage across Southern California

California looks like a scene from a Terminator movie .

Yup, that's what happens when you mismanage the flora. The sagebrush actually requires wildfires as part of its lifecycles.

But because of mismanagement, instead of simple brush fires that clear out the dead fuel, these fires erupt into these monsters

Which is exactly what the arsonists of the blm and usfs want and plan for.

The state and the agencies get unlimited funding as long as there are catastrophic fires.

Kosher, you are wearing that little tin hat a bit too tight again.

Hate to say it but nobody cares about the California fires at this point. Too many wtf? moments in recent years as 2-3 times/ year the state is on fire and nobody else has a similar problem. At this point, the public take is, " Oh Gawd.....not again! Just let that Godforsaken state burn to the ground!"

People watch California double down on st00pid all the time thus get little sympathy.....lol....the fuckers are trying to burn their own sate down :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They have a lot of homeless people in California this year, and they're letting them fend for themselves. If they're trying to start campfires with cigarette lighter fluid, that could boomerang on them.
I think they should helicopter in the homeless to fight the fires. What else do they have to do? Fkn losers.

Lol.....great idea. Those bozos would never think of it!

A big part of this problem is folks building their homes out in the forestlands ... then stringing electric wires through ...

These forests usually don't see any rain for two three months a year ... things get mighty dry come September October ... and wildfires are part and parcel to the natural environment ... California is supposed to burn, and has been since before man-kind got there ... now add 40 million gringos playing with matches ...

We're having fires here in Baja, too.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night smelling smoke....I looked out my bedroom window, and didn't see fire, but then I found out that there was a pretty big fire a little north of my town, and the weird thing is, there were other fires about half an hour south of here too.

I guess the Santa Ana winds helped spread it, but I still don't know how separate fires got started at the same time.

72363271-10157619793174609-316140160267845632-o.jpg

safe-image.jpg

73422547-3031733250386023-13023040921141248-o.jpg

Last edited:
Holy moly.

I'm sure no one here will believe this, or even care, but people are talking about this. (I did think it was strange that multiple fires happened last night, in completely different areas, as I mentioned in my previous post.)

Holy moly.

I'm sure no one here will believe this, or even care, but people are talking about this. (I did think it was strange that multiple fires happened last night, in completely different areas, as I mentioned in my previous post.)

Go back and check out the video's/vids of the "wildfires" from this past year in California. What a load of shit.....you have to have a plate in your head to this these are naturally occurring.....

Three houses all separated by 12 feet....the two on each end turned to ash. The one in the middle? 100% unscathed!:113::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Cars turned into liquid metal but the bushes/trees 10 feet away COMPLETELY intact.:113::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Non- bobbleheads need to check the vid's.....you'll laugh your balls off.

Wildfires!:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

They have a lot of homeless people in California this year, and they're letting them fend for themselves. If they're trying to start campfires with cigarette lighter fluid, that could boomerang on them.

Los Angeles is no longer California it's 'Little Mexico' and has been for decades now.
It was Little Mexico before it was taken by the US after the war with Mexico get real...

Holy moly.

When you ain't had ran in ten months it burns with no problem..

Forum List

Back