Rage on the Right

Lies:

Iraq has Weapons of Mass destruction
Iraq harbored, aided and/or helped the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11
Our country was in immediate danger from Saddam
Iraq had attempted to get materials to make a nuclear weapon

Those are just four off the top of my head.

Do you want other lies too that were told by or on behalf of GWB?

and :lol: I love how when you disagree with it it's propaganda. Everything in those videos is backed up by evidence.... propaganda insinuates a lie. The Iraq war was based on propaganda...

and RGS... I don't think the left would give a crap about questioning Obama IF the right would WAIT until he actually takes office... strange concept I know...but how about letting the guy actually become the President before you blame him for your hemmroids and athlete's foot. :eusa_whistle:

I believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. ( check convoys to Syria )

I believe that Saddam was all about helping terrorists ( not necessarily the 19 hijackers). The 25 grand he was paying to the families of suicide bombers made that clear.

I believe that Saddam was a danger to the United States. The sanctions were about to be lifted and you can bet he would have continued to pursue nuclear weapons.

As to Obama.. He has done nothing yet to earn my faith in him so I'll continue to keep a close and skeptical eye on him. ( You can't cut taxes for 95% of Americans if 40% don't pay taxes already )

Boo Hoo Hoo, You poor liberals just can not convince the MILLIONS of Conservatives to forget the last 8 years of direct personal attacks on the Current President and Administration. All the cute attempts to portray it as anything but pay back are idiotic. They further prove the left runs the news rooms.

Remind us how for the last 8 years the dems have been all for Unity? How for the last 2 years the dems tried to work with Republicans in Congress? Boo Hoo Hoo.

No, we cannot forget the criminality of the last eight years. I hope to see the entire top echelon of this administration standing in court for a full accounting of their felonious conduct.

I believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. ( check convoys to Syria )

I believe that Saddam was all about helping terrorists ( not necessarily the 19 hijackers). The 25 grand he was paying to the families of suicide bombers made that clear.

I believe that Saddam was a danger to the United States. The sanctions were about to be lifted and you can bet he would have continued to pursue nuclear weapons.

As to Obama.. He has done nothing yet to earn my faith in him so I'll continue to keep a close and skeptical eye on him. ( You can't cut taxes for 95% of Americans if 40% don't pay taxes already )

Bet you believe in the tooth fairy, also.

Not EVERYONE believed it...saying everyone believed it is BULLSHIT. Did most of Congress believe the VP when he came to them and presented the LIES? yes they did. Do I blame them for not requiring further investigation? yes I do.

Let's not forget the fact that congress looked at the same intel the prez and vp had!!!

Funny how the libs on here are whining about anyone daring to question the annointed one when they've been frothing at the mouth about GW for years.

Anyone else notice that change you can believe in is rapidly becoming same old dyed in the wool leftist retreads the Dems always give us?

I find myself utterly amazed that the left thinks they are dangerous enough to be hated rather that stupid enough to be pitied.

Interesting how the left doesn't consider chemical weapons to be WMD.

They're not weapons of mass destruction.

They're tactical weapons.

I guess all those Kurds just held their breath until they expired, huh?
How come Human Rights Watch can define these murders as "genocide" then? I mean, when it's so obvious that they just up and croaked it all on their own.

What does the fact that these weapons kill people have to do with their status.

A freaking pen-knife can kill someone (hundreds of someones if you want to take the time) but that still doesn't make it a weapons of MASS destruction.

This myth that every weapon that is not convention is a weapon of mass destruction was created for political purposes.

It bears no relation to the reality of what those weapons can actually do.

Poison gas is not a weapon of mass destruction because it cannot create mass destruction.

Last edited:

A freaking pen-knife can kill someone (hundreds of someones if you want to take the time) but that still doesn't make it a weapons of MASS destruction.

This myth that every weapon that is not convention is a weapon of mass destruction was created for political purposes.

Poison gas is not a weapon of mass destruction because it cannot create mass destruction.

These dingbats still cannot face the fact that they were lied into a war. Hell, ask most of them, and they will tell you that Saddam kicked the UN Inspectors out. Most of them are in denial that Bush told them to get out of Iraq, that he was invading, in spite of the fact that the Inspectors were finding nothing. And, after the invasion, our own inspectors found nothing. We killed thousands of people for a lie. That is a war crime, simple as that.

These dingbats still cannot face the fact that they were lied into a war. Hell, ask most of them, and they will tell you that Saddam kicked the UN Inspectors out. Most of them are in denial that Bush told them to get out of Iraq, that he was invading, in spite of the fact that the Inspectors were finding nothing. And, after the invasion, our own inspectors found nothing. We killed thousands of people for a lie. That is a war crime, simple as that.

Yeah, exactly.

So they show a few empty cans that may or may not have contrain Saran gas and tell us " See? A weapon of mass destruction".

The only mass destruction I see there is the mass destruction of the meaning of the words "Weapons of MASS destruction"

Same old game the totalitarians always play, folks.

Destroy the language and you destroy the possibility of having rational discussions about the world.

Yeah, exactly.

So they show a few empty cans that may or may not have contrain Saran gas and tell us " See? A weapon of mass destruction".

The only mass destruction I see there is the mass destruction of the meaning of the words "Weapons of MASS destruction"

Destroy the language and you destroy the possibility of having rational discussions about the world.

Just like the words Liberal and Conservative, the words "Equal Rights" have been slaughtered. The words "of the people" and "for the people" lay in ruin. Modern American English is nothing like English.

who exactly are YOU? are you the right? are you a fringe group that didn't go after Clinton in the 90s? please tell us Willow who the fuck you are. :cuckoo:

and last time I checked no one went after Bush personally.... I seemed to have missed the digging into his personal finances, personal relationships, and other issues that happened prior to him taking office.
you have GOT to be kidding
:lol:
DUI, AWOL, every business deal he had
shoot he didnt have any sexual issues so they couldnt find any, but you can bet they LOOKED for them

You mean like the left did not call Bush names after he obviously won in 2000? How they did not start chanting he stole the election? There is that selective memory again.
hell, a lot of them started when he first ran for Governor of TX
so to claim it was only in response to the attacks on Kerry is a LIE

do you know what WMD was called way back?
NBC
guess what that stands for

Yeah, exactly.

you REALLY need to read the reports and stop believing the lying headlines

you have GOT to be kidding
:lol:
DUI, AWOL, every business deal he had
shoot he didnt have any sexual issues so they couldnt find any, but you can bet they LOOKED for them

Personal finances and relationships have no relation to a DUI, an AWOL, and every failed oil business (which ended up being EVERY business of his) of Dubya's.

The American people have a right to know whether a candidate is a chickenhawk clusterfuck of a businessman.

Personal finances and relationships have no relation to a DUI, an AWOL, and every failed oil business (which ended up being EVERY business of his) of Dubya's.

The American people have a right to know whether a candidate is a chickenhawk clusterfuck of a businessman.
welcome back, and wrong as usual

Last edited:
welcoem back, and wrong as usual

Show me where I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure a DUI is not a personal relationship or a personal finance.

Same goes for an AWOL.

Personal Finance could be technically related to every business deal but it really makes no difference.

Herbert Hoover was the only president to have any real business experience. He was president during the first great depression.

Dubya was the first president to hold a MBA while in office. He has been president during what can be considered the second great depression.

Show me where I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure a DUI is not a personal relationship or a personal finance.

Same goes for an AWOL.

Personal Finance could be technically related to every business deal but it really makes no difference.

Herbert Hoover was the only president to have any real business experience. He was president during the first great depression.

Dubya was the first president to hold a MBA while in office. He has been president during what can be considered the second great depression.
yeah, he had a DUI, 30 years ago
BFD
he never was AWOL you dumbass
and we are NOT in a depression now
its up to your boy now as to whether we do get one or not

yeah, he had a DUI, 30 years ago
BFD
he never was AWOL you dumbass
and we are NOT in a depression now
its up to your boy now as to whether we do get one or not

He had a DUI, don't you know whatever happens to you in your teenage years follows you the rest of your life?

His being AWOL is up to debate.

We are quite in a depression right now. Though it all depends on how you define depression.

Financial Industry in ruins? Check

American Auto Industry on it's last legs? Check

Unemployment skyrocketing, over 10% in some places including in my home state of RI? Check

Economics define a depression as a sustained (12+ months) long downtown in one or more economies. Do we have that? You betcha

Abnormal increases in Unemployment as listed above? Yes

Restriction of Credit? Yes, which is why all these companies are failing now including the auto industry. They have the money, it's the liquidation of credit to money is the problem.

Shrinking output and investment? Oh yeah

Numerous Bankruptcies? Lehman Brothers, DHL (cancelled all domestic US services), Bennigan's Restaurants, Metromedia Restaurant Group, Aloha Airlines, Media Outsourcing,etc. That's not counting the great number of companies declaring chapter 11.

Reduced amounts of trade and commerce? Have you seen the retail numbers lately for stores? If so, then you know the answer to this.

Highly volatile relative currency value fluctuations, mostly devaluations? Have you seen the stock market? The Dow Jones for example has never gone this up or down in a day in many many years.

What more do you need to see we are in a depression? People jumping off buildings or driving into the ocean killing themselves due to the huge amount of debt they have? Because if so, we already have that.

Once again, I say Denial ain't just a river in egypt.

I think it's best you take a economics class or two first and learn the definition of a depression before you go sprouting off whether you THINK we are in one or not. Your political leanings do not matter in business and whether this country has become a giant clusterfuck depression.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back