Russian protesters mark anniversary of Boris Nemtsov's death

Let's be clear, Communism and Russia in general has never been a friend to America in my lifetime. Russia has also influenced MANY countries in ways people don't discuss, from Canada to the alt-left in the U.S that projects ideology that is contrary to the American Way. If Trump can truly "get through" to Putin as Reagan did to Gorbachev it would be a good thing for the world, not just U.S-Russian relations. This is a longshot, and I'm sure Trump realizes this.

All countries can come around. All leaders, even the worst kind, can see the light and alter their course, soften their stance. What we can't lose sight of is that, yes, Russia is a problem, but China is a far greater one especially with their economic trajectory. Just keep this in mind as we watch the U.S-Russian relationship unfold. There are many foreign governments that need to alter their course, don't get caught up in one alone.

Of course all the far right idiots on this messageboard insist Putin is so nice! He is an authoritarian tyrant and far right fascists want this to be normal in the US. Don't let it happen! Resist republican idiocy and treason.

Russian protesters mark anniversary of Boris Nemtsov's death - CNN.com
How long will it take for the cult followers to post posts saying this is CNN news and therefore, fake news?
I know the cult is brainwashed. Hopefully there is some that see this and rethink their idiotic defense of Putin and see reality clearer.

To compare Putin to Gorbachev is as silly as comparing Trump and Reagan.
The two situations are light-years apart.

Let's be clear, Communism and Russia in general has never been a friend to America in my lifetime. Russia has also influenced MANY countries in ways people don't discuss, from Canada to the alt-left in the U.S that projects ideology that is contrary to the American Way. If Trump can truly "get through" to Putin as Reagan did to Gorbachev it would be a good thing for the world, not just U.S-Russian relations. This is a longshot, and I'm sure Trump realizes this.

All countries can come around. All leaders, even the worst kind, can see the light and alter their course, soften their stance. What we can't lose sight of is that, yes, Russia is a problem, but China is a far greater one especially with their economic trajectory. Just keep this in mind as we watch the U.S-Russian relationship unfold. There are many foreign governments that need to alter their course, don't get caught up in one alone.
Get real bud. The US softens their stance Putin will walk all over us and Europe. Republican traitors want this, true patriotic Americans are trying to stop them.

Of course all the far right idiots on this messageboard insist Putin is so nice! He is an authoritarian tyrant and far right fascists want this to be normal in the US. Don't let it happen! Resist republican idiocy and treason.

How long will it take for the cult followers to post posts saying this is CNN news and therefore, fake news?
I know the cult is brainwashed. Hopefully there is some that see this and rethink their idiotic defense of Putin and see reality clearer.
It is too late for the poor people under attack in the Ukraine over the last few days by the Russian military. People here don't even know that the war in Ukraine has heated up and that Putin has taken his new friendship with the new US President to openly use the Russian military to attack the Ukraine. Towns under attack from artillery, rockets, and tanks.

I don't recall ever saying Putin is "nice". I've called him a thug before. The question is how much should we punish the Russian people for the actions of Putin?
Do you suggest we have a hostile relationship with a leader like Putin who has enough nukes to destroy the world, or should we try to get along with him at least diplomatically?

The point is that nations change and systems change. We have had multiple administrations try and work with Putin, all have failed. and it is well known, yet; these same administrations are not held to account for their dealings with China. From the WTO entry to a $500B trade deficit, to expansion into the South China Sea, there is nary a peep from some quarters. Why is this unbalanced position acceptable when long term China is a far greater threat to American democracy? This doesn't even take into account their influence on North Korea. This shouldn't be a "left or right" issue, this is a global threat to all people regardless o their politics.

Just because one offers a large source of cheap labour doesn't make them supporters of Human Rights or global security. I had hopes Trump would confront China, I'm starting to think the pushback from so many will prevent him from doing so, and all of this concern about Russian relations will be a moot point in 25 years. China has executed countless citizens, some were just regular folks who had political views the reigning Communist party didn't like, this has transcended many in government, not just one leader.

Trump and Reagan both have dementia though

I don't recall ever saying Putin is "nice". I've called him a thug before. The question is how much should we punish the Russian people for the actions of Putin?
Do you suggest we have a hostile relationship with a leader like Putin who has enough nukes to destroy the world, or should we try to get along with him at least diplomatically?
Lol righties on this message board have been felating Putin for quite a while now, showing off their treasonous ways.

Get real bud. The US softens their stance Putin will walk all over us and Europe. Republican traitors want this, true patriotic Americans are trying to stop them.

How are they going to "walk all over Europe"? NATO is there to prevent just that.

How are they going to "walk all over Europe"? NATO is there to prevent just that.
TRUMP

New Topics

Forum List

Back