Racist?

Oh and BTW your "noahide" horseshit is what it is, jewish subversion ...............period................ that fact, that it was hidden and slipped in for imposition in future matters is as bullshit as your inability to defend it!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Jest like the Patriot Act going passed unread....................!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Ah Jillian.................did I ruffle light days pad, ya little wanker............:eusa_drool:

I'll make this real simple for you nibor, since you're obviously in the mood for making denigrating sexual/gender-biased innuendos ...

It stops NOW, or you're getting a few days "off."

It's funny, whenever anyone BUT whites has a complaint, it's never that they're "blaming their failures on someone or something different," it's a perfectly legitimate complaint. But whenever WHITES have a complaint, they're just paranoid racist haters. Someone might point out that that's a little unfair, but then someone might scream "racist" and we'll go down blubbering. Man, what'll make Gunny happy? All whites kill themselves tomorrow?

How does your comment address the statement you quoted? For one thing, I specifically identified a group of people based on their beliefs and behavior. I did not condemn the entire white race for the beliefs of individuals.

You might try that sometime.:eusa_whistle:

I'll make this real simple for you nibor, since you're obviously in the mood for making denigrating sexual/gender-biased innuendos ...

Like I said before do what you will.............parody is obviously not your strong suit!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :eusa_think: :rolleyes:

I'll make this very easy for YOU.............she's pissed because she can't defend jewish subversion and she'll do anything to make the subject go away..................it ISN'T going away................so do what ever!!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

I'll make this very easy for YOU.............she's pissed because she can't defend jewish subversion and she'll do anything to make the subject go away..................it ISN'T going away................so do what ever!!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

How do you assume this is making it easy for me? I'm not part of any argument concerning "Jewish subversion," nor did I comment on it.

Talk about your red herrings.

My comment was as the administrator of this board and concern a tasteless, gender-biased comment that has absolutely nothing to do with your political beliefs or debating them.

Stop trying to bait me. You're treading a fine line and I've asked you to back off. But you are going to stop the disruptive bullshit one way or the other.

Just in case you haven't been kept up to date, McCain set Hagee out on the curb.

Which patch of sand would you be referring to specifically? If you mean the ME, it isn't likely. Not so long as we don't come up with a viable alternative fuel, and not as long as sparing some minnow prevents us from drilling for oil in our own country.

And not so long as oil companies are raking in record-setting profits with the status quo.

None of which has anything to do with racism.:eusa_think:

Did McCain really set him out or not?

Patch of sand referred to is the former, now stolen, Palestine, and is of no use unless WE need it for one huge military base, which means the current occupiers are in the way..... there is no oil there, and the olive trees have mostly been dozed over........

Did McCain really set him out or not?

Patch of sand referred to is the former, now stolen, Palestine, and is of no use unless WE need it for one huge military base, which means the current occupiers are in the way..... there is no oil there, and the olive trees have mostly been dozed over........

Would be lovely if you actually knew something about the subject. :rolleyes:

And there's never been a country called Palestine except for a piece of land that was occupied by the Brits.

And there's never been a country called Palestine except for a piece of land that was occupied by the Brits.

By this logic, Jews need the precise geography and state apparatus of modern Israel in order to justify their existence as a people. Yet I've never heard it argued that way, especially by Jews.

Would be lovely if you actually knew something about the subject. :rolleyes:

0100-4377-1.jpg

1883CanadaPAL.jpg

1886FamilyPAL1.jpg

BalfourDeclaration2.gif

GOOGLE OF RELATED IMAGES

A Place that was well-mapped, but doesn't exist?????

Just because the self-chosen told you they are doesn't make it so, LOL

sorry, i don't get my "maps" from pro palestine propaganda pieces.

do tell how large the jewish populations was at the time.

or don't bother. anti-semites don't do much for me. especially when they influence children.

Did McCain really set him out or not?/QUOTE]

I'd say publicly rejecting his endorsement is putting him on the curb.

Patch of sand referred to is the former, now stolen, Palestine, and is of no use unless WE need it for one huge military base, which means the current occupiers are in the way..... there is no oil there, and the olive trees have mostly been dozed over......

Oh. You one of "those." :rolleyes:

Sorry, but "Palestine" has been occupied for centuries. So if we take "Palestine" away from the Jews are you going to give it back to Transjordan thereby necessitating recreating Transjordan and subjugating it to the Ottoman Empire; which, would also have to be reconstituted?

You have no problem though with Arabs taking it away from Jews way back when? Or is it that you wish to return every inch of dirt to its original owner which will end eventually with every single person on Earth standing in one spot?

No, the fact is you want to selctively enforce repatriation based on your skewed verison of events. "Palestinians" are Transjordan Arabs. They are no more the original inhabitants of the land than the Jews are.

If they cared so much about independence they would have resisted Ottoman rule and not got caught up in the Ottoman Empire's loss in WWI and its territorial posessions being split among the victors. There was nothing stolen. They gave it away when they allowed another nation to determine their destiny.

It's as simple as THAT.

0100-4377-1.jpg

1883CanadaPAL.jpg

1886FamilyPAL1.jpg

BalfourDeclaration2.gif

GOOGLE OF RELATED IMAGES

A Place that was well-mapped, but doesn't exist?????

Just because the self-chosen told you they are doesn't make it so, LOL

That's cute. So because I have a map of Texas circa 1836 I can demand independence in the name of the Republic? After all, Texas WAS an independent Nation.

But then, along can come a Mexican with a map of Texas from 1835 and I'd be screwed.

In other words, your blatantly dishonest tactics are about as obvious as daylight and this argument about as good as the rest of your arguments.

I truly hope Jillian is incorrect that you influence children. That's a horrifying thought.

Jillian' statement was untrue, period. Whatever the Brits and their empire were about, they did not deal in nonexistent or in fictional real estate. She is wrong, but her kneejerk reaction, because of her own Zionist filtered propaganda set, is both predictable and expected. She probably also believes that the only people killed in WWII were those Jews sent to the concentration camps, who died there.

Jillian' statement was untrue, period. Whatever the Brits and their empire were about, they did not deal in nonexistent or in fictional real estate. She is wrong, but her kneejerk reaction, because of her own Zionist filtered propaganda set, is both predictable and expected. She probably also believes that the only people killed in WWII were those Jews sent to the concentration camps, who died there.

I happen to know for a fact that your assessment of Jillian is incorrect. She may be biased toward her beliefs, but no no moreso than anyone else, and certainly nowhere near as biased as you.

I have no problem taking your bait. When was the last time Palestine existed as an autonomous nation -- meaning not under the control of ANY empirical influence?

The Romans destroyed the ancient Jewish Judean kingdom and THEY renamed the area Palestine. The Romans changed the name of Israel to historically disconnect the Jews from their homeland as punishment for rebelling against Roman imperialism.

So WHO disposessed WHO?

Oh, and I'm not a Jew just in case you wanted to try that line.

Pathetic that she's a teacher, isn't it? And you can tell the rabid one that there were 11 million people killed by the Nazis.

I'm also wondering if she thinks the jews tossed from Persia should get their land back or if I should get my ancestral home back in Belarus.

Forum List

Back