racist whoopi strikes again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

she is so evil and racist. and joy all she cares about is her trip.

whoopi is so evil. her hate for white people knows no bounds. she is so dangerous. a nd joy a; she caress about is her trip0/ the most uncarryin g selfish people you ever saw. an d so dangerous.

Last edited:

whoopi is so evil. her hate for white people knows no bounds. she is so dangerous. a nd joy a; she caress about is her trip0/ the most uncarryin g selfish people you ever saw. an d so dangerous.
Well, this takes the cake for moronic-post-of-the-day. I'd say you were just being sarcastic..but you're serious.
I'd point out the satirical content of this website and the fact that Barbara Walters hasn't been on the View in years.
But why interrupt your outrage? :)

I agree with her. I don't care. It's a white man war. If they wanna slaughter each other ? So be it.

Plus they're on this middle of a war but they still find time to practice anti blk contempt and leave the blk in Ukraine behind ? Not letting em on train and leaving them behind at stations

So yeah I agree with Whoopi

1645851959468.png

1646253586587.png

When it comes to white people they have the money READY. No Delays !!!!!!!

Their women will marry white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more anglo to fit in. Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

They'll then run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

That's how the white club works. White people have had to forget the history, customs and traditions of the countries that they originate from and come to together on this ridiculous notion of whiteness.

And you have to show disdain for blk people

Last edited:
I agree with her. I don't care. It's a white man war. If they wanna slaughter each other ? So be it.

Plus they're on this middle of a war but they still find time to practice anti blk contempt and leave the blk in Ukraine behind ? Not letting em on train and leaving them behind at stations

So yeah I agree with Whoopi

1645851959468.png

View attachment 609739
When it comes to white people they have the money READY. No Delays !!!!!!!

Their women will marry white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more anglo to fit in. Like many white immigants do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

They'll then run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

That's how the white club works. White people have had to forget the history, customs and traditions of the countries that they originate from and come to together on this ridiculous notion of whiteness.

And you have to show disdain for blk people

racist

Forum List

Back