Racist School Board...

So did Trump urge Russia to find Hillary's emails or insist?

Or did he say "hope"..?

He signaled Russia to go ahead and hack. It was planned way back in 2014. :rolleyes:
So did Trump urge Russia to find Hillary's emails or insist?

Or did he say "hope"..?

He signaled Russia to go ahead and hack. It was planned way back in 2014. :rolleyes:

This doesn't make sense, how the heck did Trump beat the strongest RNC class in like 30 years?

Rick, Jeb, newt, Scott...

Something is wrong with that story.

What about it doesnt make sense? Regardless of if Drumpf won or not he hated Clinton and was going to give the signal anyway. :rolleyes:

Since when does trump hate Hillary?\\\

You're one ignorant son of a bitch. I mean seriously, Trump is on TERRIBLE terms with Putin and the Russians. They didn't work together, and this is obvious. Only simpletons believe otherwise.

So of course you believe it.

He just says it for PR.

The moment he decided to run he hated Hillary. Thats why he set up the signal with the Ruskies to hack her. :rolleyes:

... insists on the Redskins giving Colin Kaepernick a tryout because he represents the values of their students.
Everything — everything — in this godforsaken, middle class black racist ghetto, PG County, MD, must be framed by blackness.
Kaepernick’s racist, ignorant and stupid protest is the example PG schools demand for their students.
And they all vote democrat.

School board members urge Redskins to give QB Colin Kaepernick a tryout
Middle class ghetto is an oxymoron— moron.
Not in PG County, moron. It’s a cultural thing, a black thing. You can take PG blacks out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of PG blacks.

Prince George school district has real problems. PGCPS Audit Finds Grading Irregularities
And this is what the school board wastes their time on? Just based on this issue I knew before I looked this school district was mismanaged by idiots and fools.
Drumpf has real legal problems yet he is focused on building a monument to himself on the southern border. He is an idiot and orange tinted gibbon. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back