Black Racist on Michigan School Board Tweets “Whiteness is evil”

Can you imagine if a White on a Public School Board tweeted out that “Blackness is Evil”? She would be fired before the sun set the next day. But here, because being racist against whites is condoned by leftists, the Superintendent says he plans to take no action.

Seems like it's perfectly acceptable and even praise worthy to hate whites and be racist against them.

Like Jordan peele the director who said he won't cast whites in lead roles.

In mortal Kombat they wouldn't use johnny cage because it didn't seem right to have a white guy be the hero.

Obviously this school board member has a racist attitude

Absolutely no business being in the position they are
True. But listen to the leftists make excuses for her, and the superintendent of the school system refusing to take action.

The blatant, hostile attitude allowed to be advanced against whites by people in elected positions needs to be STOPPED - not excused away!

True. But listen to the leftists make excuses for her, and the superintendent of the school system refusing to take action.

The blatant, hostile attitude allowed to be advanced against whites by people in elected positions needs to be STOPPED - not excused away!

Simply YES.

As I posted, there was going to be a meeting to discuss it. That is in the report.

I would wish that some people would seriously learn how the laws of the US, made by European people, have affected Black people especially. And Indigenous people as well.

Knowing history leads to understanding why not only Blacks, but Whites and others cannot stand the idea of White Supremacists taking over the Government and making even more laws which keep out many non Europeans from their rights and gaining a good, decent livelihood. Amongst many other things.

As I posted, there was going to be a meeting to discuss it. That is in the report.

I would wish that some people would seriously learn how the laws of the US, made by European people, have affected Black people especially. And Indigenous people as well.

Knowing history leads to understanding why not only Blacks, but Whites and others cannot stand the idea of White Supremacists taking over the Government and making even more laws which keep out many non Europeans from their rights and gaining a good, decent livelihood. Amongst many other things.
Facts!

So what about the secretary from Louisiana who sent a text to the wrong person lamenting MLK Day as N****r Day?

(Since you folks love "whataboutisms" so much)

Yes facts.

It is beyoond clear she is a racist sack of trash who did not refer to white supremacy.
She clearly refers to those Europeans who wrote the laws of the land, which exclude not only Blacks, Indigenous, Women and all who are poor and do not have a voice.

You do not wish to learn the letter she wrote, which I posted, and are unable to understand what she says, that is on you, not on her.

She clearly refers to those Europeans who wrote the laws of the land, which exclude not only Blacks, Indigenous, Women and all who are poor and do not have a voice.

You do not wish to learn the letter she wrote, which I posted, and are unable to understand what she says, that is on you, not on her.
She clearly refers to race and is a hitoric revisionist which means liar and THAt is according to the letter you posted,

Can you imagine if a White on a Public School Board tweeted out that “Blackness is Evil”? She would be fired before the sun set the next day. But here, because being racist against whites is condoned by leftists, the Superintendent says he plans to take no action.

Actually I think that she would have been arrested for it.

Forum List

Back