Protester who climbed Statue of Liberty found guilty on all counts

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The CPL strikes again, and another satisfied Prosecutor...

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/protester-who-climbed-statue-of-liberty-found-guilty-on-all-counts/

cpl.jpg

Good for her she got what she wanted and now she will have to pay for her decision. Justice at work.

She knew the consequences of her actions, but did it anyway. You don't have to agree with her to recognize her courage.

I don’t think foolishness is courage.

I know she put fireman at risk not counting ruining people's vacation's , she should of been thrown into the Atlantic ocean

So you think she should of got the death penalty??

You racist, you saying blacks can't swim?

What's up with the left, first they insist blacks are to stupid to get an ID now they say they can't swim and they exploit brown people for cheap veggies..

Here's how utterly ignorant she is. She wore garb to the court saying, "No human is illegal on stolen land". These ignoramuses think America is the ONLY land on Earth that was ever stolen from anyone. The entire Earth is littered with "stolen land". It's what humanity does to one another, and has been doing since Adam and Eve left the Garden.

The stupidity of their stance actually hurts my brain.

I know she put fireman at risk not counting ruining people's vacation's , she should of been thrown into the Atlantic ocean

What's up with the left, first they insist blacks are to stupid to get an ID now they say they can't swim and they exploit brown people for cheap veggies..

No one misunderstood what you meant, no matter how you try to sugar coat it.

Here's how utterly ignorant she is. She wore garb to the court saying, "No human is illegal on stolen land". These ignoramuses think America is the ONLY land on Earth that was ever stolen from anyone. The entire Earth is littered with "stolen land". It's what humanity does to one another, and has been doing since Adam and Eve left the Garden.

So you are a YEC and you call her ignorant, but she might believe that story as well.

No one misunderstood what you meant, no matter how you try to sugar coat it.

So you think getting thrown in the drink is murder now. What do you call babies getting there head suck out of a vagina..a good time?

So you are a YEC and you call her ignorant, but she might believe that story as well.

Where did you come up with the fantasy that I am a Young Earth Creationist?

Don't invent things Penny

The little comment
since Adam and Eve.

The little comment
since Adam and Eve.

You aren't aware of the recent scientific research on Adam and Eve?

Do you think that *I* think Adam and Eve lived 6,000 years ago?

Wow Penny

The little comment
since Adam and Eve.

You aren't aware of the recent scientific research on Adam and Eve?

Do you think that *I* think Adam and Eve lived 6,000 years ago?

Wow Penny

No, tell me what the latest scientific research is on Adam and Eve?

Forum List

Back