Racist Republican Redistricting Plan

You almost gotta laugh at the fools who scream racism less than fifty years after the democrat party blocked Black students from entering schools and voted against the Civil Rights Act and hired KKK thugs to enforce racist laws. Now they consider redistricting to be racist.

You almost gotta laugh at the fools who scream racism less than fifty years after the democrat party blocked Black students from entering schools and voted against the Civil Rights Act and hired KKK thugs to enforce racist laws. Now they consider redistricting to be racist.

You don't know the difference between then and now, do you?

A big fail for the racist redistricting plan in Texas.:eusa_angel:

Daily Kos: TX State Sen. Wendy Davis Wins Lawsuit Against Racist GOP Redistricting Plan

Abbott advised the Legislature to configure and adopt redistricting plans that the federal courts ruled to be in violation of the US Voting Rights Act. Two of the three redistricting plans were ruled to be drawn with discriminatory intent. Abbott has spent millions of dollars in Texas taxpayer funds to unsuccessfully defend redistricting plans that were unfair and illegal. Abbott’s actions go beyond partisanship to illustrate profound incompetence and open hostility to Hispanics, African Americans and other fair-minded Texans.

You really shouldn't trust what you read on the Daily Kos.

Abbott advised the Legislature to formally adopt the court’s maps in 2013. A federal court ruled that those maps will be used for the 2014 election so that it can go on as scheduled.

Do you even live in Texas?

A big fail for the racist redistricting plan in Texas.:eusa_angel:

Daily Kos: TX State Sen. Wendy Davis Wins Lawsuit Against Racist GOP Redistricting Plan

Abbott advised the Legislature to configure and adopt redistricting plans that the federal courts ruled to be in violation of the US Voting Rights Act. Two of the three redistricting plans were ruled to be drawn with discriminatory intent. Abbott has spent millions of dollars in Texas taxpayer funds to unsuccessfully defend redistricting plans that were unfair and illegal. Abbott’s actions go beyond partisanship to illustrate profound incompetence and open hostility to Hispanics, African Americans and other fair-minded Texans.

Abbott advised the Legislature to formally adopt the court’s maps in 2013. A federal court ruled that those maps will be used for the 2014 election so that it can go on as scheduled.

No, I live in the USA.

No, I live in the USA.

Texas is truly blessed.

No, I live in the USA.

Texas is truly blessed.

Then, why the outbreak of whooping cough?

Derailing your own thread huh? That's understandable since you were getting your ass handed to you.

BTW.... Sixteen states and Washington, D.C. have seen increases in cases compared to this time last year.

California's Pertussis Epidemic (whooping cough) the Worst in 55 Years; Outbreaks Now Occurring in Other States

Texas is truly blessed.

Then, why the outbreak of whooping cough?

Derailing your own thread huh? That's understandable since you were getting your ass handed to you.

BTW.... Sixteen states and Washington, D.C. have seen increases in cases compared to this time last year.

California's Pertussis Epidemic (whooping cough) the Worst in 55 Years; Outbreaks Now Occurring in Other States

hey caught it all from texans.

You said race baiting. That is racist.
Hey stupid, maybe you should read your own comment in the OP.

I was only saying what the link said. I am only the messenger. Please don't kill me.

You are still a racist.:eusa_angel:

your comment, "A big fail for the racist redistricting plan in Texas.", Snookie

Again, how is the plan "racist" ?

never did answer that question

Hey stupid, maybe you should read your own comment in the OP.

I was only saying what the link said. I am only the messenger. Please don't kill me.

Because of the people of color
and Hispanics in the districts who were being discriminated against.

You're an idiot.

If what you said were true, which it's not, the federal court wouldn't have ordered Texas to use the 2013 maps for the 2014 election cycle.

Last edited:

they were denied the right to vote?

Last edited:

You don't know the difference between then and now, do you?

Yea they use abortion and welfare to do it since they got no where using fear and force.

Forum List

Back