Racist Reciepts?!?

Gem

Rookie
Aug 11, 2004
Wow. This really stunned me. (And please pardon the spelling error in the thread title!)
Man Finds Racial Slur Printed On Receipt - Local News Story - KMBC Kansas City

17768386_240X180.jpg

I can't imagine how saddening and frightening it would be to see something like this on my receipt. The fact that the employee...or whoever programmed the cash register to print this out...felt comfortable enough to pull a disgusting stunt like this is just revolting. I would love to hear that it was just a hoax...but I haven't seen anything about it on Snopes or elsewhere yet.

This country gets scarier by the minute. It's like they all think it's ok to come out of the woodwork and spout their hate, because there are SO many of them it seems!

This country gets scarier by the minute. It's like they all think it's ok to come out of the woodwork and spout their hate, because there are SO many of them it seems!

Some punk screwing around on the computer. I don't think I'm' going to have a cataleptic fit over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3jZjm8xMwg]YouTube - What would you do Muslim[/ame]

That's not the point, and if you got your head out of your ass once in awhile you would see it too.

Touchy today are we ? Of course I see evidence of hate. I see evidence of hate directed towards everyone. You name it--someone hates it. Being outraged doesn't seem to be changing that. Do you have any ideas ?

Touchy today are we ? Of course I see evidence of hate. I see evidence of hate directed towards everyone. You name it--someone hates it. Being outraged doesn't seem to be changing that. Do you have any ideas ?

There's not enough space on here to post my ideas.

Yeah, there is hate everywhere, but this election is dividing America like never before.

It's like people don't have any sense of decorum anymore................

Most of the US is refusing to be separated.

The McCrusty supporters are in the minority.

There's not enough space on here to post my ideas.

Yeah, there is hate everywhere, but this election is dividing America like never before.

It's like people don't have any sense of decorum anymore................

Which sorta proves how destuctive our two party system is.

I can't imagine how saddening and frightening it would be to see something like this on my receipt. .

What? Are you fucking kidding me? It's "saddening and frightening" that a pimpled-faced, fucktard, who lives with Mommy and Daddy in the basement printed out a racial slur on a receipt? Really?

Wow, this libbie, PC crap has gone way too far. What are you, emotionally 5 years old? Grow a pair and man up. Quit being a drama queen.

Last edited:
What? Are you fucking kidding me? It's "saddening and frightening" that a pimpled-faced, fucktard, who lives with Mommy and Daddy in the basement printed out a racial slur on a receipt? Really?

Wow, this libbie, PC crap has gone way too far. What are you, emotionally 5 years old? Grow a pair and man up. Quit being a drama queen.

Me thinks that kid is you!

Whoever did it shouldn't face the condemnation of the law.

Instead the little fucker should be taken into a back room and given a fucking hard smack on the side of his fucking empty head and then sacked.

I just thought it was a tad ironic to tell me to get my head out of my ass so I could be appalled at all the hate. I assume you weren't talking about your own ?

Dillo, me telling you to get your head out of your ass isn't hate, it's a suggestion.

Forum List

Back