Racist Ms High Cheekbones patronizing black university, "The criminal justice system is RAAACIST."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Speaking Friday at a historically black university, potential Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren delivered what she called “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist … I mean front to back.” The Massachusetts senator identified some of the system’s failures: disproportionate arrests of African-Americans for petty drug possession; an overloaded public defender system; and state laws that keep convicted felons from voting even after their sentences are complete. Warren was participating in a Q&A session hosted by Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Cedric Richmond at the historically black Dillard University in New Orleans.

800.jpeg

Warren at black university: Criminal justice system 'racist''

I wonder when their slaves will wake up and realize who their massas are. Just beat down by the democrats. Mentally enslaved.

By the woman who took a job posing as a Native, claiming her Native American traits are her high cheekbones. Underneath her pale skin that is.

what isn't racist??
...they probably don't prosecute many blacks for ''petty'' crime because they are overloaded by the ''major'' crimes the blacks commit
..there are not enough cops/AGs/state attorneys/prosecutors/time/etc to waste on chronically prosecuting innocent people---does it happen??sure--but not in the quantities people think

!!!!!..people need to think more realistically/in realistic terms instead of political/TV/movie/emotional/etc terms !!!!!

• The number of officers on duty at the time
  • The number of officers needed for the particular call
Detroit police response times are more varied for non-urgent calls, from 10 minutes in Midtown to over an hour in areas of the northwest and east sides. Police say those higher rates reflect higher crime rates, with officers spending more time on more pressing situations like shootings.
..they barely have the people/time/resources to arrest/ prosecute "major'' crimes
Study: Average Police Response Time
Detroit police improve response times. But not all neighborhoods are equal.

....I just posted a link in another thread where it said the majority of the crime was in the black neighborhoods---
especially murders/shootings----these shootings are not FAKE--they have bodies/etc!

I ignore everything Warren says as anything coming out of her mouth is not to be believed, untrustworthy.

She clings to a lie, past the point of no return, unable to admit the truth. She is not simply telling a lie or attempting to live the lie now. She IS the lie!

....I just posted a link in another thread where it said the majority of the crime was in the black neighborhoods---
especially murders/shootings----these shootings are not FAKE--they have bodies/etc!

I am delighted to learn that those bullets embedded in the brains of those guys lying motionless in the emergency room-----were a figment of my imagination.
C-T scans LIE

Speaking Friday at a historically black university, potential Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren delivered what she called “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist … I mean front to back.” The Massachusetts senator identified some of the system’s failures: disproportionate arrests of African-Americans for petty drug possession; an overloaded public defender system; and state laws that keep convicted felons from voting even after their sentences are complete. Warren was participating in a Q&A session hosted by Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Cedric Richmond at the historically black Dillard University in New Orleans.

800.jpeg

I wonder when their slaves will wake up and realize who their massas are. Just beat down by the democrats. Mentally enslaved.

By the woman who took a job posing as a Native, claiming her Native American traits are her high cheekbones. Underneath her pale skin that is.

My mom told me I'm French Canadian same as her Mom told her. Have you proof she has no native American in her, does Trump have proof.

Do we have proof Trump is not from Russia and a spy?? The criminal justice system is racist, its fact.

The right wing obsession with race continues.
Aaand we have the predictable nonsensical stupid ass post from a typical white left wing female.

I wonder if she noticed who the one is that brought up race. Is this bright one suggesting Ms High cheekbones is a conservative?

Can anyone tell what this stupid ass is saying?

Last edited:

800.jpeg

My mom told me I'm French Canadian same as her Mom told her. Have you proof she has no native American in her, does Trump have proof.

Do we have proof Trump is not from Russia and a spy?? The criminal justice system is racist, its fact.
if it's an undeniable fact--then prove it

800.jpeg

You are asking to prove a negative in regards to Trump? LOL!!! You are a special one.

As far as pale face high cheekbones.....

Now watch folks, and behold who the true lying racists are. Penelope for one.

800.jpeg

Liberalism is an abomination. Everything decent offends them. Including law and order.
Only a rope fixes this.

800.jpeg

You are asking to prove a negative in regards to Trump? LOL!!! You are a special one.

You might be 1/2 African American for all we know.

800.jpeg

Liberalism is an abomination. Everything decent offends them. Including law and order.
Only a rope fixes this.

So here it is, now the right wants to string us up.

800.jpeg

You might be 1/2 African American for all we know.

Well, I don't have a pale face.

Are you native American as well or maybe part Asian.

Forum List

Back