R.E.Lee Statue Vandalized by BLM/Antifa Communist

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The Left, in it’s infinite Big Brother Orwellian way, is still wanting to destroy history, not learn from it. Left wants to tear down confederate statues. Hmmm. As I recall the Taliban in Afghanistan blew up Buddhist statutes. As I recall from Orwell’s 1984 Big Brother controlled history. As I recall in the former Soviet Union the government and Communist Party controlled history. People who want to change history are a threat to our society.
Robert E. Lee statue vandalized on Richmond’s Monument Ave. (Photos) | WTOP

The BLM are descendants from savage law breakers. Obviously they hate someone who would fuck them up before the fake judicial system was installed.

What an ignorant action. Do these folks not know that Lee supported emancipation? Do they not know that after the war, Lee pushed for integration and fair treatment of blacks? Have they never heard of the famous incident that occurred shortly after Lee surrendered when a black man went up to the communion table in church and everyone froze but then Lee walked up and joined the man and then the man was served communion?

I could see lefties wanting to tear down statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest, William Yancey, and Robert Barnwell Rhett, but it just shows their historical ignorance to target statues of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis, all of whom pushed for emancipation. Davis and his wife adopted a black child and raised him as one of their own. After initially opposing emancipation, in late 1864 Davis changed his mind and began to push for it. Jackson sent money back to his church for the black Sunday school. Lee publicly called for emancipation and for treating blacks with respect and kindness.

Last edited:
BLM / Antifa ... The same liberal extremist groups evidence shows accepted cash from Russia to spread racial division Anand violence....

We have been infiltrated...and the sabotage / betrayal continues....

the confederate statues in NOLA have been removed, yet the crime and poverty rates continue as does the incompetence of the mayor and city council.

I would be willing to bet that 90% of those screaming about the statues don't even know who these men were or what they believed.

they even wanted to remove Andrew Jackson's statue in Jackson square. I guess they don't know that he had nothing to do with the civil war and was a hero of the war of independence from England--------------but he was an old white guy, so that's enough.

The Left, in it’s infinite Big Brother Orwellian way, is still wanting to destroy history, not learn from it. Left wants to tear down confederate statues. Hmmm. As I recall the Taliban in Afghanistan blew up Buddhist statutes. As I recall from Orwell’s 1984 Big Brother controlled history. As I recall in the former Soviet Union the government and Communist Party controlled history. People who want to change history are a threat to our society.
So...they don't know who did it...but you do. Please report to the Authorities so the vandal can be arrested.

Even the Union soldiers had a lot of respect for Robert E. Lee. They always called him the ultimate southern gentleman. People from that time spoke very highly of him, regardless of which side they were on.

The left are nothing but pure ignorance.

Another truth they will ignore.

What an ignorant action. Do these folks not know that Lee supported emancipation? Do they not know that after the war, Lee pushed for integration and fair treatment of blacks? Have they never heard of the famous incident that occurred shortly after Lee surrendered when a black man went up to the communion table in church and everyone froze but then Lee walked up and joined the man and then the man was served communion?

I could see lefties wanting to tear down statues of Nathan Bedford Forrest, William Yancey, and Robert Barnwell Rhett, but it just shows their historical ignorance to target statues of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis, all of whom pushed for emancipation. Davis and his wife adopted a black child and raised him as one of their own. After initially opposing emancipation, in late 1864 Davis changed his mind and began to push for it. Jackson sent money back to his church for the black Sunday school. Lee publicly called for emancipation and for treating blacks with respect and kindness.
/——/ I doubt those lefties even know what Century the CW was fought in.

If there was a Benedict Arnold statue I would vandalize that too!

Nothing to see here.

I'd like to take a sledgehammer to it and shove the broken pieces up your racist ass.

How about the Statue of Columbus in NYC's Columbus Circle? Why doesn't someone take a dump on the statue and show their hatred for NYC's racism?

I'd like to take a sledgehammer to it and shove the broken pieces up your racist ass.
Try it Antifa. When I see BLM and Antifa scum I will personally engage them.

Forum List

Back