Racist Bronx DA Dismisses Over 130 Cases

How is this a story about injustice and abuse in government when such things like this doesn't exist
Shut the fuck up, you douchy twat. When have I ever denied that government abuse is a constant problem?

In fact, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL I COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!

You think the problem is race. I KNOW the problem is GOVERNMENT.

That's the difference.
Next you are going to to be claiming that those CRT people had a point about systemic racism in the judicial system
Next you're gonna tell me that the cure to that "racial injustice" is communism, right?

Shut the fuck up. You're way outta your league.

And you're the assholes tearing down statues of Thomas Jefferson, of all people.
:laughing0301:

The insanity never ends with you communist idiots.

while what the obamagate gang did, puts mistrust in our govt, i remain to have faith in it. I believe there was an investigation done before she came to this drastic decision.
So you were perfectly trustful of "govt" up until Obama got into office?? I guess that is a half-assed way of saying you were a Bush supporter...

Quite the privilege you have there to be totally trustful of government all thru-out the Bush admin.....most informed people like myself never had reason to be totally trustful of government....

An accurate description of how douchy you are? I agree.
Accurate of how full of shit Conservatives are..

And no, you dic suckers don't give a fuck about injustice in the judicial system as long as the right people are on the wrong end of it..

Which is why CONSERVATIVES have fought tooth and nail against ever social justice effort......

The only time you morons whine about "injustice" is when someone in your cult gets caught up on the wrong side of it....like the belief that the most powerful person in the world - was just a helpless victim to the corrupt justice system..shut yo scary ass up

And no, you dic suckers don't give a fuck about injustice in the judicial system as long as the right people are on the wrong end of it..

Which is why CONSERVATIVES have fought tooth and nail against ever social justice effort......

The only time you morons whine about "injustice" is when someone in your cult gets caught up on the wrong side of it....like the belief that the most powerful person in the world - was just a helpless victim to the corrupt justice system..shut yo scary ass up

This stuff really only happens in places run by people like you. Why is that?

Perhaps. I wouldn't know. I am not a "conservative."

You wouldn't know either. I am surprised you're able to get out of bed in the morning.
Paint with your broad negro brush, motherfucker. Go right ahead. It just further proves how NOT smart you are.
"Social Justice" efforts always include MARXIST SHIT and your worthless black ass knows it. You really think you're smart enough to hide your commie shit?
:laughing0301:
It oozes out of your hurt little black ass.
The only time you whine about "justice" is when your government overlords are not taking rights away from non negros, and your worthless black ass knows it.

Here's an idea, you race-baiting piece of shit.

MINIMIZE THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT and that will solve 99% of your "injustice" problems.

EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT you negros have about injustice stems from GOVERNMENT being too powerful.

ADMIT IT!!!

So you were perfectly trustful of "govt" up until Obama got into office?? I guess that is a half-assed way of saying you were a Bush supporter...

Quite the privilege you have there to be totally trustful of government all thru-out the Bush admin.....most informed people like myself never had reason to be totally trustful of government....
Well obviously I don't think Govt was perfect, and folks made mistakes, and there were bad apples...I just didn't expect it from the very top like that....

Well obviously I don't think Govt was perfect, and folks made mistakes, and there were bad apples...I just didn't expect it from the very top like that....
Yea, but you said you didn't mistrust government until Obama....

Obama didn't lie us into invading Iraq....and I didn't have full trust in govt long before Bush....since before Bush, we were lying to Americans to justify Vietnam, Cambodia, etc, etc, etc...

Long before Bush, we had the FBI using COINTELPRO to kill the same movement that Conservatives now virtue signal as being in support of -- the Civil Rights -- movement.....

So I only trust govt as far as I can throw em....and I don't take a day off just because the people in control of that govt has a D by their name instead of a R - and vice versa

Yea, but you said you didn't mistrust government until Obama....

Obama didn't lie us into invading Iraq....and I didn't have full trust in govt long before Bush....since before Bush, we were lying to Americans to justify Vietnam, Cambodia, etc, etc, etc...

Long before Bush, we had the FBI using COINTELPRO to kill the same movement that Conservatives now virtue signal as being in support of -- the Civil Rights -- movement.....

So I only trust govt as far as I can throw em....and I don't take a day off just because the people in control of that govt has a D by their name instead of a R - and vice versa
until the obamagate gang yeah…at least in terms of criminal justice.

On this point, I agree. Maybe I am not so different than you after all? Maybe your race boogyman is really just a government tyranny boogyman, right?

Looks like they tossed any case he testified on regardless of other evidence or if there was any proof he he lied in those other cases.
The cumulation of evidence has to be considered. If his testimony supported a conclusion and other evidence coupled with his testimony ultimately resulted in conviction, the defendant MUST get a new trial. There's no way to NOT consider the weight his testimony may have had.

That's why guys like this should get a life sentence for his behavior.

Forum List

Back