Racist Blacks Slashing Whites in New York

Good day or bad doesn't change crimes for money into racism, sorry you feel under attack.

Maybe If you give up all your money you can't be a victim of racism since you believe money is a race
The racial aspect was proven/SHOWN repeatedly in this thread. Are you feeling OK ? I mean really. Helps when you have a basic idea of what you're talking about. The OP could've given you that.
geez.gif

THIS can too >>

[UPDATE] Friday Night On The A Train: "I'm Going To Cut You And I'm Going To Get Away With It"

Poor white people...so desperate to feel oppressed that in their minds crimes only happen to them BECAUSE they are white. Demanded money from a white victim? Racism!
I told you to read the OP. You're still posting FALSE information. If your goal to to display that you're an idiot, OK, we've already got the message. No need to repeat.
geez.gif

Hahaha read the OP? Why? I've already shown you to be full of shit. Rereading your shitty post a second time doesn't make it less shitty. Lol.

Basically you're feeding everyone a spoonful or horse shit and when someone says it's not food you say "TRY IT AGAIN" :eusa_dance:

Poor white people...so desperate to feel oppressed that in their minds crimes only happen to them BECAUSE they are white. Demanded money from a white victim? Racism!
I told you to read the OP. You're still posting FALSE information. If your goal to to display that you're an idiot, OK, we've already got the message. No need to repeat.
geez.gif

Hahaha read the OP? Why? I've already shown you to be full of shit. Rereading your shitty post a second time doesn't make it less shitty. Lol.

Basically you're feeding everyone a spoonful or horse shit and when someone says it's not food you say "TRY IT AGAIN" :eusa_dance:
Oh, you want to pay hard ball OK ASSHOLE.

You said "But the victims were white! They are racist because they wanted white money according to the OP." So 3 times, you mentioned WHITE people, right dum dum ?

Then, you weren't satisified with that much idiocy, so you went on to say this >> "Poor white people...so desperate to feel oppressed that in their minds crimes only happen to them BECAUSE they are white. Demanded money from a white victim?" 2 more mentions of the word "white" The hole is getting deeper. :dig:

So "why" you ask ? Because the OP said that some of the victims were NON-White. So why your big focus on "white" ? You got some kind of fixation on that ?

Here's what the OP says >> "Generally, these have been on subways, and committed by Blacks against Whites mostly, but one Asian woman was attacked, in addition to some Hispanics."

It also said >> "the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not"

Get it, dumbass ?

Like I said, the posters here really suck. I'm outta here. Not worth my time. Dumb shits.

That doesn't change anything but the subject. What you're missing dumbass is any indication this has anything to do with racism at all.

The recent outbreak of slashings in New York City, is showing no sign of ending. In fact, it seems to be increasing. 3 more slashings have occured in the past 24 hours. Generally, these have been on subways, and committed by Blacks against Whites mostly, but one Asian woman was attacked, in addition to some Hispanics.

The crimes seem to be race-related, since the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not. Very little publicity has been made of this, and none talking about the racial aspect of it. This is what you get from a liberal culture of excessive tolerance. It's also what you get when you make your whole city a gun-free zone.

New York City slashing attacks continue with three more within 24 hours

racist pig, was this man slashed because he was white?

Man randomly slashed in the face by knifeman in NYC East Village

dumbass

So you are stating that a credible news source(which you are not), publicly made the statement "that the the attacks seem to be race related"?

Not one of the reports in your link makes that statement, however, I took the time to a search of "racially motivated slashings in New Yoirk." Nothing came up supporting race as being a factor.

So maybe it is a conspiracy? LMAO.

The Internet is littered with reactionary race baiters like you that would jump on the opportunity to bring race into what was robbery and assault.
Even a couple of the many neo Nazi sites out there
would be circulating it on the internet by now, and someone would have posted it here

Surely even one of the people who was assaulted would say so if they felt like they were a racial target.

So....."people being slashed are racial targets of "racist blacks" in New York"

Its your delusion and your thread.

So.....what would YOU do about it?

:cuckoo:
The non-reporting of it as race-related, IS THE POINT here. Are you getting enough sleep ?

The crimes are not being reported as race-related because no one but those with a personal racial agenda see the crimes as race related. Just because someone commits a crime against someone of another race doesn't mean the motive for the crime was race.

Now put away the internet and go hang out with your black friends.
Slashing someones face isnt your typical random crime. Its not like the agenda was to take someones wallet. There is a lot of hate behind an attack like that. Since these are complete strangers, what would cause them to hate them so much? The evidence suggests these were racial attacks. Is it a guarantee that it was racially motivated? No, but if that motive isnt at the very top of your list, then youre just being intellectually dishonest.

The recent outbreak of slashings in New York City, is showing no sign of ending. In fact, it seems to be increasing. 3 more slashings have occured in the past 24 hours. Generally, these have been on subways, and committed by Blacks against Whites mostly, but one Asian woman was attacked, in addition to some Hispanics.

The crimes seem to be race-related, since the perpetrators have been Blacks, and the victims have not. Very little publicity has been made of this, and none talking about the racial aspect of it. This is what you get from a liberal culture of excessive tolerance. It's also what you get when you make your whole city a gun-free zone.

dumbass
The slasher was asian. It very well could have been racially motivated.

In your first post there was no mention of the victims race at all.

You made up the race of the victims and the perpatrators.
HA HA HA!! I made it up ? No puppy. I didn't write the Gothamist article.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
HA HA. Oh this is too funny.

So you still haven't clicked the link to the article. The perpetrator's whole body is in 2 color photos + a video. God, you're stupid. You need to get out of this thread. QUICK. And you were corrected back in post # 16. yet you still come back with more nonsense. This is sad.

[UPDATE] Friday Night On The A Train: "I'm Going To Cut You And I'm Going To Get Away With It"

You can stop playing dumb. I've determined that you're crazy but not necesarrily stupid.....yet. But your getting close.

YOU started this thread with a link that made NO reference to race and then backpedaled and have STILL not provided anything that has proven that racist blacks are randomly "slashing" white people".

Your last post referenced someone calling an "Indian what they are....Indian"

You are out there so far, that someone would need to send a space shuttle to bring your crazy ass back.

The mere suggestion that blacks could be racist or commit crimes is racist itself.

We all know that they are all intelligent, peaceful and industrious people.

geez.gif

:woohoo:

geez.gif

:woohoo:
So you are stating that a credible news source(which you are not), publicly made the statement "that the the attacks seem to be race related"?

Not one of the reports in your link makes that statement, however, I took the time to a search of "racially motivated slashings in New Yoirk." Nothing came up supporting race as being a factor.

So maybe it is a conspiracy? LMAO.

The Internet is littered with reactionary race baiters like you that would jump on the opportunity to bring race into what was robbery and assault.
Even a couple of the many neo Nazi sites out there
would be circulating it on the internet by now, and someone would have posted it here

Surely even one of the people who was assaulted would say so if they felt like they were a racial target.

So....."people being slashed are racial targets of "racist blacks" in New York"

Its your delusion and your thread.

So.....what would YOU do about it?

:cuckoo:
The non-reporting of it as race-related, IS THE POINT here. Are you getting enough sleep ?

The crimes are not being reported as race-related because no one but those with a personal racial agenda see the crimes as race related. Just because someone commits a crime against someone of another race doesn't mean the motive for the crime was race.

Now put away the internet and go hang out with your black friends.
Slashing someones face isnt your typical random crime. Its not like the agenda was to take someones wallet. There is a lot of hate behind an attack like that. Since these are complete strangers, what would cause them to hate them so much? The evidence suggests these were racial attacks. Is it a guarantee that it was racially motivated? No, but if that motive isnt at the very top of your list, then youre just being intellectually dishonest.

If you are in search of an example of being intellectually dishonest, look at your own statement...If someone has a raging anger or hate towards someone, they generally will verbally express whatever it is while attacking them. I've witnessed that happen on both sides...black and white. In these cases there is nothing on the Internet that even shows a victims white face or a black as a suspect or "suspects"...in more than one incident.

That doesn't change anything but the subject. What you're missing dumbass is any indication this has anything to do with racism at all.
It was already SHOWN how it does. You must be direly afraid of confronting the subject of black racism against whites and other non-blacks. You're shitting in your pants. You're a basket case.

Last edited:
Because the OP said that some of the victims were NON-White. So why your big focus on "white" ?

Because white boys like yourself are always looking for another scary black guy story to cry about
I didn't say I was white. Where did you get that from ? I've been in this forum for years. You don't know what race I am ? You keep posting wrong stuff, and screwing up. You have a talent for that. :laugh:

Nobody said ALL the victims were white (or even non-black). But many (most) were non-black, and the media won't report when there is racial connection. Faggots.

All of this is due to the excessively permissive, overtolerant attitudes of dumbass liberal idiots like DeBlasio. Instead of coddling criminals, they should be arresting all those jerks who wear their pants so low they expose their underwear, all the one with excessively loud radios, all the ones who mouth off at strangers and harass them, and they should be doing STOP & FRISK 24/7.

Then they could round up the weapons carriers who have criminal records, and throw them back in jail where they belong. And when they get them back in the jailhouse they should whip them, or beat the crap out of them.

You blaming crimes for money on racism shows you're white.

Lol

If you're not white instead of saying "I didn't say I was white" and asking me where I got it from you would've said flat out you aren't white. Lol. That's how people work. You don't ask HOW false accusation. You simply say the accusation is false.

Really, when blacks act in concert to hurt whites, nobody is supposed to notice. It violates the first law of liberalism: Thou shall NOT question minorities. Sorry, can't do that. Blacks can do any bloody thing they want. No question. I question THAT, the few rich whites that dictate political correctness, that lemming mentality the rest of us are supposed to follow without question. The hell with that.

You can stop playing dumb. I've determined that you're crazy but not necesarrily stupid.....yet. But your getting close.

YOU started this thread with a link that made NO reference to race and then backpedaled and have STILL not provided anything that has proven that racist blacks are randomly "slashing" white people".

Your last post referenced someone calling an "Indian what they are....Indian"

You are out there so far, that someone would need to send a space shuttle to bring your crazy ass back.
You aren't "playing" dumb. You just ARE dumb. Very much so

1. It wasn't just my last post that referenced the Indian victim. That was stated long ago, back in the thread. Strike one. :laugh:

2. I haven't "backpedaled" one inch. I've been saying the same thing all through the thread, and have provided proof to back it up, which you pretend didn't happen. You must have some kind of a trauma with the truth about crimes committed by black deviants. Strike 2.

3. You keep making the same "criticisms", even though you were refuted all the way back in Post # 16. And just because the person IS the race you call them, that doesn't mean it isn;t racist. It IS racist. Why would they even mention the race of the victim. Because their idea is to demean, and they are a racist pig, that's why.(and YOU KNOW it ) Strike 3. Next batter.
icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back