Racist America

Then don’t waste your time addressing me! And don’t order me around.

I did not initially address you, nor am I "ordering you around". You addressed me first and I responded.

You sound like you're either bipolar, or you just randomly selected me to start a stupid exchange with.
You sound like you have a fake degree in psychology!

Actually my minor in college was psychology.....and it came in handy in quickly diagnosing you.

Would you like a referral for available online psychological testing?
No! I have had the courses! I know a race baiter when I see one. Seek help!

“race-baiting,” a phrase used against those who dare to speak candidly about racism in America.
https://splinternews.com/if-youre-confused-about-what-race-baiting-is-heres-a-b-1793848630

It is one thing to speak candidly but what you do is just blame white society for all your troubles in life and claim it is racism.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye"

Bnp.jpg
Thats an extreme right wing party that was never able to win a seat in parliament. In the US they would be considered mainstream republicans.

Is this forum a true reflection of the US ? It seems to gather the worst sort of trash who are enabled to spread their dumb shit.
Poor and uneducated white people seem to need somebody to scapegoat for their failures in life.
Fuck off, limey. You don't know a Goddamn thing.

Nobody is scapegoating.

We're actually much more blended and accepting than the left and their propagandists in the MSM like to pretend. 99% of Americans want to "sit down at the table of brotherhood" (MLK Speech) but we are prevented from doing so because there's money and power in crying racism all the damn time.

So, take you leftist ass the fuck out of here and go clean up your own shit.

The right is white and racist. This forum is full of them and we read what you say. So just stop lying,

We've been called racists by some here who seem unable to miss the fact that blacks have voted for whites even when blacks were running.

Idiots will be idiots and haters gotta hate. You should hear some of the things they say about Jews. Pay them no mind.

Besides Jessie Jackson's running in two Democrat Presidential primaries (where he didn't receive a majority of black votes). Black candidates have historically only been third party candidates.

Jews are of all races. Blacks other than Jackson have run as major party candidates.

However I agree with your premise made in your first sentence.

I can't think of one, besides Jackson, that was a serious contender for either major party candidate. Who were they?

Chisolm, Sharpton, Mosely-Braun, Cain, Keyes, Carson and Colin Powell started to but somebody threatened to out his wife's mental problems so he quit.

I remembered Ms Chisholm, but forgot she ran in the 71 Democratic Primary.

I would have loved the chance to vote for General Powell. He should have been America's first Black President.

He never would have made it out of the republican primary. He was for affirmative action, he opposed the racist identity stuff which have long been the driving force behind republican politics. He was not what you think.

We elected a black man President, and elected an orange man eight years later. How fucking inclusive do you want us to be?

Whites did not elect Obama, but they did elect the orange guy.

I thought Obama was a white guy, dressed up as a black guy.

IM2 denies Obama white mother as much as Obama does...

Not only that.

From my perspective, he didn't come from a black slave heritage.
>> British Empire Kenya.

Maybe that's why he returned the bust of Churchill from the Oval Office.

Are you crazy?

Is Colin Kaepernick black?

We elected a black man President, and elected an orange man eight years later. How fucking inclusive do you want us to be?

Whites did not elect Obama, but they did elect the orange guy.

I thought Obama was a white guy, dressed up as a black guy.

IM2 denies Obama white mother as much as Obama does...

Not only that.

From my perspective, he didn't come from a black slave heritage.
>> British Empire Kenya.

Maybe that's why he returned the bust of Churchill from the Oval Office.

Are you crazy?

Is Colin Kaepernick black?

As much as Obama...

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye"

Bnp.jpg
Thats an extreme right wing party that was never able to win a seat in parliament. In the US they would be considered mainstream republicans.
Too bad those people are far more intelligent than Labour voters will ever be.

Bnp.jpg
Republicans are the mainstream people in America.
The Democrats are far left wing extremist violent fanatics.

Is this forum a true reflection of the US ? It seems to gather the worst sort of trash who are enabled to spread their dumb shit.
Poor and uneducated white people seem to need somebody to scapegoat for their failures in life.

You're here, and you're not American. :19:

Just another sniveling, anti-American but American-obsessed Euro. Gosh, you NEVER find those on the internet......

Just another sniveling, anti-American but American-obsessed Euro. Gosh, you NEVER find those on the internet......

This place is full of them.

Don't know what their problem is.

Tainant is no Euro. Though he thinks he is. He's from some backwater in mid Wales. A wannabe Druid.

Tainant is no Euro. Though he thinks he is. He's from some backwater in mid Wales. A wannabe Druid.

For most I think they're angry that Europe is collapsing right before their eyes--so of course, they take it out on America. They cannot blame the "diverse" people who are really to blame--they cannot blame their Leftist leaders. But oh, how they love to get their hate on for middle-American Christians in trailer parks whom they have never met. I have seen this over and over for years on end now.

They're bigots, and short-sighted ones too. They thought they could indulge in their two-minute hate for about 15 years and we would be none the wiser, or we wouldn't care.

They were stupid, and wrong. You see how American's attitudes toward Europe are cooling. But then, bigots almost always are stupid and wrong. It's baked in.

I'm sorry for fair-minded Europeans like yourself who are rather being swept along in the madness. This is what happens when mad mobs take over your nation. It's happening here too, sadly.

For most I think they're angry that Europe is collapsing right before their eyes--so of course, they take it out on America. They cannot blame the "diverse" people who are really to blame--they cannot blame their Leftist leaders. But oh, how they love to get their hate on for middle-American Christians in trailer parks whom they have never met. I have seen this over and over for years on end now.

They're bigots, and short-sighted ones too. They thought they could indulge in their two-minute hate for about 15 years and we would be none the wiser, or we wouldn't care.

They were stupid, and wrong. You see how American's attitudes toward Europe are cooling. But then, bigots almost always are stupid and wrong. It's baked in.

I'm sorry for fair-minded Europeans like yourself who are rather being swept along in the madness. This is what happens when mad mobs take over your nation. It's happening here too, sadly.

I spend months at a time in the US each year. So I go around doing my own research.

It really annoys me here how people here (you know, the type you fall out with over the table at dinner parties) have 'American friends'. So they base their arguments on what their 'friends' said. That, and reading the newspapers fake news. And watching the BBC.

Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

He is right about racism in America. And if you ask him, I'm sure he will say the same thing about racism in his own country. But from what I see, he is giving you white racists a taste of your own medicine. You talk shit about other countries, so why can't he talk about America? Not everybody wants to be an American folks. Hate to shock you with that reality.

He is right about racism in America. And if you ask him, I'm sure he will say the same thing about racism in his own country. But from what I see, he is giving you white racists a taste of your own medicine. You talk shit about other countries, so why can't he talk about America? Not everybody wants to be an American folks. Hate to shock you with that reality.

No he's not. He's a fake phony act, deceiving hapless Americans into a Monty Python style humour. He's only doing it for the money.

I can't relate to your racism. Ours is different. You're doing the very thing you bash Americans for. Assuming the whole world thinks like you.

I spend months at a time in the US each year. So I go around doing my own research.

It really annoys me here how people here (you know, the type you fall out with over the table at dinner parties) have 'American friends'. So they base their arguments on what their 'friends' said. That, and reading the newspapers fake news. And watching the BBC.

Sure, exactly. The truth is the world hates us but loves to hate us, and everyone--EVERYONE--thinks they understand what it is to be American. But of course they do not. We are our own unique nation just as every other nation is. I would never, ever presume what it's like to be British, or German, or French, or Ugandan, or Brazilian. Or even Canadian, for heaven's sake. But the entire world KNOWS what it is to be American.

Or so they think. They really do not. But they presume to know, and they deeply do not know how patently offensive the presumption is.

Sure, exactly. The truth is the world hates us but loves to hate us, and everyone--EVERYONE--thinks they understand what it is to be American. But of course they do not. We are our own unique nation just as every other nation is. I would never, ever presume what it's like to be British, or German, or French, or Ugandan, or Brazilian. Or even Canadian, for heaven's sake. But the entire world KNOWS what it is to be American.

Or so they think. They really do not. But they presume to know, the deeply do not know how patently offensive the presumption is.

This is some of my routine, here in Europe.

I come out of Starbucks, pass by Macdonalds, have a wander around Saks Fifth Avenue, then head for a big Americanstyle restaurant, further on is Subway and Burger King.

Round the corner from me is an American sports bar. People dress in jeans and baseball hats, and drive SUV's.

Or so they think. They really do not. But they presume to know, the deeply do not know how patently offensive the presumption is.

I come out of Starbucks, pass by Macdonalds, have a wander around Saks Fifth Avenue, then head for a big Americanstyle restaurant, further on is Subway and Burger King.

Round the corner from me is an American sports bar. People dress in jeans and baseball hats, and drive SUV's.

Precisely, and it grinds Leftist Europeans to the core. I explain it like this: America is the attention-grabbing new girl in the high school. Everyone kinda hates her and is jealous of her, yet can't stop talking about her and watching what she's doing.

So whatever, Europe, just stop. Really. Turn away. Go back to your King's Arms Inn or whatever--we don't care (that wasn't for you, but for the anti-American yet American-obsessed Leftists).

Precisely, and it grinds Leftist Europeans to the core. I explain it like this: America is the attention-grabbing new girl in the high school. Everyone kinda hates her and is jealous of her, yet can't stop talking about her and watching what she's doing.

So whatever, Europe, just stop. Really. Turn away. Go back to your King's Arms Inn or whatever--we don't care (that wasn't for you, but for the anti-American yet American-obsessed Leftists).

OTOH, the Germans are making surreptitious inroads into America, the sneaky bastards.

Two big supermarket chains > Aldi and Lidl. Not to mention Trader Joe.

Then there's T-Online, Lufthansa advertising for jobs.

And what is the German flag doing, flying at Dulles International Airport?

Forum List

Back