Racism At Paintball Field

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
So I went paintballing with my son and his friend earlier today. We mixed in with another group, chose up sides, then played. A little later another group comes in about the same size. We decide to challenge them to a game - our group against their group. They refused. Why did they refuse?

Our group was all white. The other group was all black. We tried to play a game with them. They said they don't want to play a "segregated game", but they would agree to join into one big group then choose teams, so that the two teams would be mixed.

Now I ask you, what kind of bullshit is this? Our group got pissed and said fuck them. Obviously we had no problem with them being black or we would not have challenged them. They were the ones dividing us by race.

So, we went our separate ways and played on different fields, divided. We also left not feeling particularly happy with them.

I just thought I would pass along this experience.

You gotta admit, having an all black team going up against an all white team does look kinda strange, especially when you are shooting at each other.

Why wouldn't your guys agree to mix the teams and play?

So I went paintballing with my son and his friend earlier today. We mixed in with another group, chose up sides, then played. A little later another group comes in about the same size. We decide to challenge them to a game - our group against their group. They refused. Why did they refuse?

Our group was all white. The other group was all black. We tried to play a game with them. They said they don't want to play a "segregated game", but they would agree to join into one big group then choose teams, so that the two teams would be mixed.

Now I ask you, what kind of bullshit is this? Our group got pissed and said fuck them. Obviously we had no problem with them being black or we would not have challenged them. They were the ones dividing us by race.

So, we went our separate ways and played on different fields, divided. We also left not feeling particularly happy with them.

I just thought I would pass along this experience.
They were afraid to lose. So they found a way to decline the challenge while saving face.

Should have picked two captains and had them take turns picking soldiers. Like a pick-up game of football or baseball.

That's how we did it when we had BB gun wars when I was a kid.

You gotta admit, having an all black team going up against an all white team does look kinda strange, especially when you are shooting at each other.

No one chose to be all black or all white. It was just that way and it wasn't a big deal.

No one chose to be all black or all white. It was just that way and it wasn't a big deal.

But the point is that they were, and since the black team was willing to mix it up and the white team wasn't, who do you think was being a bit bigoted here?

But the point is that they were, and since the black team was willing to mix it up and the white team wasn't, who do you think was being a bit bigoted here?

They didn't want to split up - because they are a GROUP. Hello?
IMO what someone said above is true - the black guys did not want to get beat by white guys.

Forum List

Back