Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

But a consumption tax would fix inflation. It would slow purchasing which would lower prices.

No because we're only talking (at first) a few cents on the dollar. As they spend more the tax increases to cover that additional spending which people would not like very much. Instead of spending less we'd be voting people out that are responsible for our consumption tax increases because of unnecessary spending.

It wouldn't hurt the economy at all. We have an .08 cent consumption tax where I live. 5 cents is state tax and 3 cents is for the county.

No because we're only talking (at first) a few cents on the dollar. As they spend more the tax increases to cover that additional spending which people would not like very much. Instead of spending less we'd be voting people out that are responsible for our consumption tax increases because of unnecessary spending.

It wouldn't hurt the economy at all. We have an .08 cent consumption tax where I live. 5 cents is state tax and 3 cents is for the county.
Wow! Conservative Ohio has .08? Liberal MI only has .06.

No, the state tax (conservative ran) is 5 cents. Cuyahoga County (very lib) is another 3 cents much of it for public transportation.
That's very nice of you guys to do that for poor people who don't have cars.

I'm so sick of you cons. You brag about your conservative states and the only flaws in them are democratically run cities.

Well your Republican run towns are small and you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to big city economics.

I'll give you an example. My brother's hunting property is up north in the country. Small towns. No jobs. I mean some but you know what I mean. Small town. One factory.

They get a lot of their money from rich guys like my brother who buy a $100,000 65 acres then builds a $600,000 home on it and a $100,000 barn. We go up all the time and spend a lot of money on weekends and holidays. Then we go home to where our jobs are.

There are no jobs in your Republican run towns. That's why there are Democratically run cities. You couldn't handle running a big city.

And people in big cities know it. Despite the crime they know your policies don't work.

Look at Amazon wanted to pay zero taxes in NYC and NYC told them to go fuck themselves. Now you see everywhere Amazon goes, those are not good jobs and the people working for Amazon are ready to unionize.

I'm so sick of you cons. You brag about your conservative states and the only flaws in them are democratically run cities.
You don't like the truth. Oh well.
Every county in OH sets its own sales tax, to add to the state 5%.
Blue Ohio counties invariably have higher rates than red - my county is +1.5%

You don't like the truth. Oh well.
Every county in OH sets its own sales tax, to add to the state 5%.
Blue Ohio counties invariably have higher rates than red - my county is +1.5%
What county do you live in? I bet it's a low income place to live.

I live in Oakland County.

• #1 Best Counties to Live in Michigan. Washtenaw County. ...
  • #2 Best Counties to Live in Michigan. Oakland County. ...
  • #3 Best Counties to Live in Michigan. Ottawa County. ...
Oakland County also presents a somewhat safer atmosphere than many other counties in Michigan. It has some of the safest cities in the state, and low crime rates all across the board. It is well below the national average for violent, property, and non-violent crimes.

Ranked 7th in the country for household wealth. Average household $99K. I make that and I live alone. Most of the people who make that much (average) probably are two income homes.

Oakland County's average tax rate is 1.75% of a property's assessed market value, which is higher than Michigan's average property tax rate of 1.62%. You can expect to pay around $3,573 in property taxes per year based on the Oakland County average.

Is that good or bad? I know we are run by Republicans and we aren't a low tax county. But yes Detroit does have to collect higher taxes than metro Detroiters.

It takes a lot of money to run a major city. When Bush sent all our manufacturing jobs overseas it really hurt us. And then it hurt the rest of the country because manufacturing jobs are worth more than service jobs.

16.5 indirect jobs lost per $1 million drop in demand for durable manufacturing, compared with 10.6 indirect jobs lost for the same demand drop in retail.

What county do you live in? I bet it's a low income place to live.
Of couse you would.
And you'd lose.
Because you talk out your sphincter.
My county is green.

1668625210814.png

When democrats are running things - anything - you can count on paying more in many ways. Congratulate me, thanks to a ballot initiative in the recent midterms I will soon "be" a millionaire.

"Massachusetts Question 1. Raises taxes on incomes above $1 million.
Amends the Massachusetts Constitution to impose an additional 4% tax on income over $1 million, with proceeds going toward education, roads and bridges, and public transportation."
99% reportingVote %Vote count

Yes
52%1,233,950

No
48%1,138,315

Of couse you would.
And you'd lose.
Because you talk out your sphincter.
My county is green.

View attachment 726818
How do they get their taxes?

It's easy when the average house is $400,000. Harder when all those Detroit homes are abandoned or worth $30K.

Detroit’s High Property Tax Burden Stands as an Obstacle to Economic Growth​

In a nutshell

• Various factors including high tax rates, high auto insurance rates, racism, and poor service delivery have contributed to the city’s massive population losses and demographic trend.
  • Detroit’s property taxes, which are among the highest in the nation, create a disproportionate tax burden on its residents. The tax is high because of the city’s lack of authority to levy a local-option sales tax, its low home values, and its high local government spending.
  • Detroit’s high property tax burden serves as a major obstacle towards residents’ upward economic mobility, however, there are interventions to address the city’s high tax rates.

Well your Republican run towns are small and you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to big city economics.

I'll give you an example. My brother's hunting property is up north in the country. Small towns. No jobs. I mean some but you know what I mean. Small town. One factory.

They get a lot of their money from rich guys like my brother who buy a $100,000 65 acres then builds a $600,000 home on it and a $100,000 barn. We go up all the time and spend a lot of money on weekends and holidays. Then we go home to where our jobs are.

There are no jobs in your Republican run towns. That's why there are Democratically run cities. You couldn't handle running a big city.

And people in big cities know it. Despite the crime they know your policies don't work.

Look at Amazon wanted to pay zero taxes in NYC and NYC told them to go fuck themselves. Now you see everywhere Amazon goes, those are not good jobs and the people working for Amazon are ready to unionize.

Republicans don't pick cities to run, voters pick people to run their cities. Every election we have a Democrat and Republican candidate for the city and county seats. The people overwhelmingly vote Democrat every election. It has nothing to do with Republicans don't know how to run big cities, it's that voters don't know how to Fn vote, just like this past election.

Maybe you heard of a guy by the name of Senator Voinovich. He's a old timer. He was the last Republican Mayor of Cleveland, and when he ran things, the city did great. He also spent two terms as Governor and again, things were fine. He ended up in the Senate and that's where he passed away many years ago. Or look at NYC. When Rudy got in there the place was in shambles. The mob ran a lot of the city, crime was worse than it is today, windshield washing bums ruled the main streets. If you didn't pay them after they washed your windshield, they'd bust the damn thing out of your car, homeless people everywhere you looked.

Rudy got in there and cleaned it all up. Ran the mob out of the city, got rid of the bad cops and replaced them with good cops, got the homeless people off the streets, and violent crime decreased rapidly.

So it's not that Republicans don't know how to run a big city. They know way better how to run them than any Democrat. It's that Republicans seldom get elected in those big cities and the people are not smart enough to realize how they vote isn't working, and it's time for something different.

Republicans don't pick cities to run, voters pick people to run their cities. Every election we have a Democrat and Republican candidate for the city and county seats. The people overwhelmingly vote Democrat every election. It has nothing to do with Republicans don't know how to run big cities, it's that voters don't know how to Fn vote, just like this past election.

Maybe you heard of a guy by the name of Senator Voinovich. He's a old timer. He was the last Republican Mayor of Cleveland, and when he ran things, the city did great. He also spent two terms as Governor and again, things were fine. He ended up in the Senate and that's where he passed away many years ago. Or look at NYC. When Rudy got in there the place was in shambles. The mob ran a lot of the city, crime was worse than it is today, windshield washing bums ruled the main streets. If you didn't pay them after they washed your windshield, they'd bust the damn thing out of your car, homeless people everywhere you looked.

Rudy got in there and cleaned it all up. Ran the mob out of the city, got rid of the bad cops and replaced them with good cops, got the homeless people off the streets, and violent crime decreased rapidly.

So it's not that Republicans don't know how to run a big city. They know way better how to run them than any Democrat. It's that Republicans seldom get elected in those big cities and the people are not smart enough to realize how they vote isn't working, and it's time for something different.
I'll be honest and I hope you will too. When you say Democratic run cities you mean black. That opens up an entire debate on why big cities are fucked up. I don't want to go into all that you will have your beliefs and a lot of them will be true, but not all.

But I'll agree with you black run cities don't work. So Detroit is being turned around, by a white mayor. Still a Democrat but he's also a business man.

And I just heard yesterday there are no black House members in MI. That woman Talib and this creepy looking guy Shrev Tanadar, and Indian man who's not really a Democrat and he lost last election but persistence pays off and I guess he won this time.

1668692871354.png

Forum List

Back