Racial disparities persist despite Obama election

Well if thats the case...tell me what happened to Africa??? tell me where I can find grand churches,fine sculptures,fine art,architecture that still stands after centuries....tell me where I can find these in Africa.....show me a white culture that still practices slavery....tell me which Africans you can compare to such greats as Einstein,Leonardo de Vinci,Galileo,Gutenburg,Archimides
Ctesibius...Ect,Ect,Ect....The white culture moved on to become great ,while Africans stalled out centuries ago....

Early Egypt. Especially the northern part.

Do you consider the Arabic peoples to be white? For that is where we developed most of our modern math, up to calculus. The SouthEast Asians were the first to use bronze. Timbukto was for several centuries a center of learning.

Europe was fortunate to be a place that was easy to invade, and had access to both the Meditoranian and the Atlantic. At a time when Europe was in the dark ages, Islamic Spain was a splendid civilization for its time. The Renaiscence was not possible until there were cultural contacts with the Arabic and Asian cultures.

Today's culture, no matter where you are at in the world, is now influenced by virtually all the cultures in the world. At present, the dominant influence is North American. In less than a quarter of a century, it may well be continetal Asian.

aspects of white culture
Rugged individualism - The individual is the most important societal unit. People should take care of themselves; individual achievement is most valued.
Nuclear Family - An "ideal" family is defined as two parents and children. Alternative family structures (e.g., single parents, extended families) are considered deviant.
Rationalism - mind, body, and emotions should be treated as separate entities. People who express emotions in "rational" situations (e.g., political speeches) are devalued.
Time - time is perceived as a quantity. People are expected to save time, spend time, and perform on time.
European Aesthetics - beauty is defined by European standards. People cut, dye, and starve themselves to resemble the European ideal of beauty.
Action Orientation - Everyone is responsible for what happens to her/him and controls one's own fate. If people are homeless, it is because they want to be.
Universalism - the normative and best characteristics are defined by European culture. Introduction of multicultural curricula in schools necessarily means a diluted education.
Competition - the Society's resources belong to the best. Access to societal goods is determined by competition as reflected in test scores.
History - the most important American history is White. Separate weeks, months, and so forth are needed to teach about other groups.

OK........ LOL:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back