Arrest in Killing of White Anchor in Ark.

Too bad whites are not a member of a protected class. If so, it would have been ruled a hate crime.

My (white) wife was stalked by a black man for some time. We tried to get the Little Rock police to do something, but they were no help at all. Eventually, it stopped. We have security cameras on our house, an alarm system and we are always armed. A black man was recently killed in a neighborhood close to ours for trying to rob a white man. Two days later, friends of the robber returned and shot-up the house. Thankfully, nobody was home.

Too bad whites are not a member of a protected class. If so, it would have been ruled a hate crime.

My (white) wife was stalked by a black man for some time. We tried to get the Little Rock police to do something, but they were no help at all. Eventually, it stopped. We have security cameras on our house, an alarm system and we are always armed. A black man was recently killed in a neighborhood close to ours for trying to rob a white man. Two days later, friends of the robber returned and shot-up the house. Thankfully, nobody was home.

Yep and lets blame it all on Black men and not the fact that for a century they were tortured in that backward ass state better known as Arkansas and thats why the blacks there hate the white including racist idiots like you. aybe one day they can stop by your house and you can scream all that BS that you do on this board and lets see what happens. Cmon, lets just try it once?

Yep and lets blame it all on Black men and not the fact that for a century they were tortured in that backward ass state better known as Arkansas and thats why the blacks there hate the white including racist idiots like you. aybe one day they can stop by your house and you can scream all that BS that you do on this board and lets see what happens. Cmon, lets just try it once?

Where the hell in that post did it say anything about blaming all black men for anything??
Maybe YOU can stop by his house with your anti racist, bleeding heart BS and see what happens. Cmon, lets just try it once.
Better yet, stop by mine.

wtf? since when did slavery become the blank check excuse for criminal behaviour by black Americans?

:cuckoo:

Hahahahahahaha....your calling somebody a racist idiot......look in the mirror dipstick you'll see a racist idiot.....

are they criminals because they are black or are they criminals who happen to be black?

too Bad Whites Are Not A Member Of A Protected Class. If So, It Would Have Been Ruled a Hate Crime.

My (white) Wife Was stalked By A Black Man for Some Time. We Tried To Get The Little Rock Police To Do Something, But They Were No Help At All. Eventually, It Stopped. We Have Security Cameras On Our House, An Alarm System And We Are Always Armed. A Black Man Was Recently Killed in A Neighborhood Close To Ours For Trying To Rob A White Man. Two Days Later, friends Of The Robber Returned And Shot-up The House. Thankfully, Nobody Was Home.

Crime Does Not Discriminated. Coincidence That It Was A Black Man That Killed The Anchor Woman And A Black Man Stalking Your Wife. Being In A Southern State I Can Understand Why You Feel It About Race But It Is Not.
Whites Stalk And Whites Rape And Kill. Blacks Stalk And Blacks Rape And Kill. Simple As That. Whites Rape And Kill Black And Blacks Rape And Kill Whites.
So Do Not Try To Make Any Of This About Race. I Don't Think You Know What A Race Crime Is.
Is Black Crime All You Have In Little Rock?

I'll probably get slammed for saying this but most black men scare me. It's the way they look at me, it just terrifies me. They look like they want to hurt me and make me suffer. Very few haven't given me "that look". Even most black women are pretty rude to me. I don't understand it at all. I don't think I do anything to provoke this response.

I'll probably get slammed for saying this but most black men scare me. It's the way they look at me, it just terrifies me. They look like they want to hurt me and make me suffer. Very few haven't given me "that look". Even most black women are pretty rude to me. I don't understand it at all. I don't think I do anything to provoke this response.

You shouldn't get slammed. Jesse Jackson once expressed a similar sentiment.

“There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life,” Jesse Jackson said several years ago, “than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Just go visit Jeramiah Wright's church. You will gain understanding. ie via You Tube.

Just go visit Jeramiah Wright's church. You will gain understanding. ie via You Tube.

And you should have heard what I heard as a child in some evangelical churches concerning people of a differant color. Didn't much matter what color. That did change after the '80s. You don't have to be white to have prejudices. And sometimes those prejudices have basis. On both sides.

I have worked with people of all kinds of racial and cultureal backgrounds. 95% of them are just people, only 5% of them need to be watched out for. Pretty much the same for all of them.

Wright has a point (several actually).

Old Rocks said:
I have worked with people of all kinds of racial and cultureal backgrounds. 95% of them are just people, only 5% of them need to be watched out for. Pretty much the same for all of them.
I thought 100% of people are people.

Missourian said:
You shouldn't get slammed. Jesse Jackson once expressed a similar sentiment.

“There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life,” Jesse Jackson said several years ago, “than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
Jackson should be ashamed, since he has done nothing to decrease but only to increase such fears and realities.

Amanda said:
Humans have brains, and hands. Ration out your fear and protect yourself.

I'll probably get slammed for saying this but most black men scare me. It's the way they look at me, it just terrifies me. They look like they want to hurt me and make me suffer. Very few haven't given me "that look".

You feel this way because it's true. The black men in your community spend all day and night thinking, "How can I hurt Amanda and make her suffer?" Someday, they will catch you and put a weave in your hair, and you'll be sorry.

Forum List

Back