Racial "debates" at USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
21034640_10155677332258588_1620504372012812223_n.jpg

Just how many racist troll threads are going o be allowed here?

There are many substantive issues pertaining to race and racism that can be discussed without threads like Achieving racial separation, or what is wrong with blacks and the stuff that is consistently allowed here.

It's funny how one gets attacked here for mentioning white on white crime. There are loads of threads here with every kind of rude racist false assumption about blacks and jews that no one questions and mderators allow to exist. No one questions the validity of those beliefs or attacks he OP for making such filthy comments.

Whites lead the nation in crime every year. VIiolent crime included. A white person will be killed by another white person 86 percent of the time and here we get the long drawn out racist lectures about black crime. When does that stop? .When do whites look at themselves and realize that not only do they have the most people, they have the most problems? That not only do they have the most people, but they create the most problems? When will whites hold that mirror to their faces they demand everyone else to. Whites are not without failure. And tat failure begins with the racist crap most of you here believe.
You must keep racism alive.

No, you keep the racism alive. I'm calling it out so it ends.
To one like you, ALL white Americans are racists.

Somehow you fail to see, this means YOU are a racist.

It's funny how one gets attacked here for mentioning white o white crime.

What's white on white crime have to do with anything?. There's not a big movement of people marching in the street holding signs saying "white lives matter". People point out black on black crime only to show the hypocrisy of those "black lives matter" racist assholes.

Whites lead he nation in crime every year. VIiolent crime included.

Blacks absolutely lead in murders. Whites only lead in any violent crime category when you ignore demographic sizes and when you count Hispanics as whites. And, white and white crime would be a lot lower if we didn't corrupt society by pandering to dumb, racist blacks.

If it makes you feel better, I think all whites guilty of first degree murder another white should be hung by the neck. And, police should stay out of black on black crime.

White on white crime matters and it should matter to you that you are 6 times more likely to get killed by someone white as a white person instead of being so concerned about what blacks do and how many blacks are being killed. If you were not being killed like that, then maybe you would have a valid reason. But the BLM are protesting police killing unarmed blacks. And blacks have been addressing the crime problem in our community and have reduced the levels of overall crime far more than what has been done in white communities. For example:

“Homicide rates for— black children under age 5 declined 36% between 1993 and 2008, dropping from 11.3 homicides per 100,000 in 1993 to 7.2 homicides per 100,000 in 2008. Black children under age 5 have remained substantially higher than rates for white children or children of other races. White children under age 5 remained relatively stable between 1980 and 1990, with an average rate of 2.4 homicides per 100,000. The rate rose to 2.8 homicides per 100,000 by 1996, then dropped down to 2.1 homicides per 100,000 in 2006. Since 2006 the rate has risen slightly to 2.3 homicides per 100,000 in 2008.”

“In 2008, the homicide victimization rate for blacks (19.6 homicides per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (3.3 homicides per 100,000). The victimization rate for blacks peaked in the early 1990s, reaching a high of 39.4 homicides per 100,000 in 1991. After 1991, the victimization rate for blacks fell until 1999, when it stabilized near 20 homicides per 100,000. In 2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was 7 times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 off enders per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks showed a similar pattern to the victimization rate, peaking in the early 1990s at a high of 51.1 off enders per 100,000 in 1991. After 1991, the offending rate for blacks declined until it reached 24 per 100,000 in 2004. The rate has since fluctuated, increasing to 28.4 off enders per 100,000 in 2006 before falling again to 24.7 off enders per 100,000 in 2008.

“The offending rate for black male young adults —

Dropped by more than half from 1993 to 2008, when it reached an all-time low of 175.8 offenders per 100,000

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008, U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011, NCJ 236018, Alexia Cooper and Erica L. Smith, BJS Statisticians

You aren't doing anything to BLM but trying to deny them their constitutional right to free expression and to protest..

So if all lives matter, you focus on what's taking lives in your white community. That's whites doing whites in. So really where is the hypocrisy?

There are many substantive issues pertaining to race and racism that can be discussed without threads like Achieving racial separation, or what is wrong with blacks and the stuff that is consistently allowed here.

It's funny how one gets attacked here for mentioning white on white crime. There are loads of threads here with every kind of rude racist false assumption about blacks and jews that no one questions and mderators allow to exist. No one questions the validity of those beliefs or attacks he OP for making such filthy comments.

Whites lead the nation in crime every year. VIiolent crime included. A white person will be killed by another white person 86 percent of the time and here we get the long drawn out racist lectures about black crime. When does that stop? .When do whites look at themselves and realize that not only do they have the most people, they have the most problems? That not only do they have the most people, but they create the most problems? When will whites hold that mirror to their faces they demand everyone else to. Whites are not without failure. And tat failure begins with the racist crap most of you here believe.

No I don't see ALL white Americans as racists. That's why I can say I am not a racist.

Ya know maybe there should be no racist troll threads since all of you swear there is no more racism. How about we see it that way?
you should learn more about each poster before you make any claim of what the believe.

No I don't have to learn any more about each poster than they have to learn about me. But as usual, you whites cannot look at yourselves and admit your wrongdoings.
wrongdoings?

such as?
Really? Are you serious?
yes, please regale me with a long list of evils that whites of done that blacks have not done.

when you can't come up with a single honest answer....
any time

To one like you, ALL white Americans are racists

No I don't see ALL white Americans as racists. That's why I can say I am not a racist.

:eusa_doh:

You come to this forum screaming racism all the time...so forgive me if I find your post absurd.

Ya know maybe there should be no racist troll threads since all of you swear there is no more racism. How about we see it that way?
you should learn more about each poster before you make any claim of what the believe.

No I don't have to learn any more about each poster than they have to learn about me. But as usual, you whites cannot look at yourselves and admit your wrongdoings.
wrongdoings?

such as?
Really? Are you serious?
yes, please regale me with a long list of evils that whites of done that blacks have not done.

Racial segregation in America. Denial by race of rights and opportunities by laws and policies. These denial of rights ends up with a long list of things such as property denial, educational denial, job denial, earnings denial, justice denial, the denial of the right to vote, I think that you could not have been serious when you asked that question.

Well since I accidently hit the enter button and since hat time edited the post while you guys decided to comment, then all this immediate need for you racists to find fault is over.

So now, basic literacy is racist, is it?

Basic literacy is not racist. But trying to find fault because a person accidently hit the enter button to claim illiteracy may very well be.

Well since I accidently hit the enter button and since hat time edited the post while you guys decided to comment, then all this immediate need for you racists to find fault is over.

So now, basic literacy is racist, is it?

Basic literacy is not racist. But trying to find fault because a person accidently hit the enter button to claim illiteracy may very well be.

1295180.png

You come to this forum screaming racism all the time...so forgive me if I find your post absurd.

This is the race and racism section of USMB so then it appears that you are trying to make me play by another set of rules you don't play by. If you don't want to read people posting about racism why is your ass in the race and racism section? There are all kinds of sections here that have nothing to do with race or racism, so then what's your point?

wrongdoings?

such as?
Really? Are you serious?

Racial segregation in America. Denial by race of rights and opportunities by laws and policies. These denial of rights ends up with a long list of things such as property denial, educational denial, job denial, earnings denial, justice denial, the denial of the right to vote, I think that you could not have been serious when you asked that question.
I was specific about making sure it's not something blacks have done.

Look to Africa, you will find all of that is true.

In America; blacks seg themselves and will become aggressive twards any race that enters that area.
we now of a law that requires employers to hire and promote blacks, even if they fail to meet the requirements.
your piss poor schools are brought to you by your fellow leftists.
earnings? pfft, that just ignant
justice; that's the standard lie that blacks get treated unfairly in court, it's bullshit
voting; another lie, unless you go WAY back

really, try and be honest, that's why you fail to be anything other than another race troll.

I stared this thread one hour ago and now we are at 6 pages full of whites who are unable to look in the mirror and admit they have failed. I have read everything but how whites have done anything wrong and what whites can do to improve their situation relative to crime and how they can help educate themselves out of racism. I have read more about something I wrote that has been edited and doesn't exist in the manner in which they are talking about than how whites can admit to the fact they have been wrong.

This country is a long way from an "honest conversation on race", because currently neither end of the conversation is in possession of a mirror.

while you guys decided to comment, then all this immediate need for you racists to find fault is over.

Pointing out grammatical and spelling mistakes is racist now? Does my English teacher know this?

mean_teacher_800w_600h.jpg

This country is a long way from an "honest conversation on race", because currently neither end of the conversation is in possession of a mirror.
I don't agree. It is some black Americans who wish to hold on to racism, when it has become a minor issue.

The nation just got done electing a black POTUS....if the nation is so racist, how is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back