Rachel Maddow - Excellent Point

I just happened to catch this last night. RM is spot on in her take on this 'evolving story' and maybe it would do everyone well to take a step or two back. Just sayin'.

Rachel Maddow Show

ZB, hon, I just cannot watch it, rep. or I'll wash your dog if you'll boil it down for me...:eusa_pray:

she points out the disparity in the details in the story so far.

it's actually very well done. i watched it and i didn't melt
Check your temp. By tomorrow you will be a mouth frothing member of Code Pink.

Sad.

I just happened to catch this last night. RM is spot on in her take on this 'evolving story' and maybe it would do everyone well to take a step or two back. Just sayin'.

Rachel Maddow Show

ZB, hon, I just cannot watch it, rep. or I'll wash your dog if you'll boil it down for me...:eusa_pray:

It's actually surprisingly refreshing. You can do it! ;) Give it a try. :lol:

"surprisingly refreshing":rolleyes:

Like Mentos!!!:eek:

is it scrumdelyicious too? :eusa_hand:

We no longer live in a society where the MSM can wait to break a news story, folks.

So the information about complex issues like this one tend to come at us in drips and drabs and is often wrong or slightly wrong when we first hear about it.

Part of the beauty of history is that much of that problem is long gone before historians try to make sense of such events.

Usually all the information is in, and its been well vetted, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Her "manly" delivery is refreshing?
Next we'll be told she has better ratings than O'Reilly, right?

Key take away;

"if you have a conscience about looking foolish..."
:lol:

just kidding , you're right, that was well said and shes dead on. thx

Thx ZB..;)

I must now go and make offerings, 5:57= 1 young bull, 2 old bulls and 3 chickens..

no need to get personal, dude :lol:

A "Chin" ook?

It's a "SHA" nook.

But, what do you expect from someone who's only been a fan of the military for a day or two.

way to see the big picture :thup:

:rofl:

What big picture?

She's attempting to discuss a military operation and one-minute into it, mispronounces the name of the helicopter?

Her credibility is shit to me.

She also appears to be a bull dyke.

Then she should find a pussy like you attractive.

Check your temp. By tomorrow you will be a mouth frothing member of Code Pink.

Sad.

pink clashes with my skin tone.

i'm too sallow for pink

sallow?

ZOMG!! it's started!

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggh

What big picture?

She's attempting to discuss a military operation and one-minute into it, mispronounces the name of the helicopter?

Please - don't attempt to project your femininity onto others. It's your problem, deal with it.

And your apology is accepted.

Thanks.

What big picture?

Please - don't attempt to project your femininity onto others. It's your problem, deal with it.

And your apology is accepted.

Thanks.

A pussy AND stoopid........she'll really like that.

A "Chin" ook?

It's a "SHA" nook.

But, what do you expect from someone who's only been a fan of the military for a day or two.

What big picture?

She didn't 'mispronounce' it.... either is correct.

Idiot.

Rachel Maddow Show

For those of us behind a company firewall that blocks streaming content, what does she say?

She was basically showing different article and video clips from different news sources that were reporting different "facts". One said there were two choppers; another said four. One said ObL hid behind his wife; another said the woman there wasn't his wife. etc. And that we should just let the story develop instead of jumping on every little piece of bait as if it's gospel. I just want the WH to put his sea-burial up on youtube! That's not too much to ask.

Well from what I have been able to gather.

she wants everyone to shut it, until all the info comes out.

That kicks my paranoia up.

She is not know for using all the info. Therefore, some really bad information may be coming down the pike.

Her "manly" delivery is refreshing?
Next we'll be told she has better ratings than O'Reilly, right?

And now we hear from another bigot. This one too dishonest to admit his bigotry and too stupid to be subtle about it.

What is bigoted about my statement that "she" appears "manly," you race-bating moron?

LOL. You are dumber than even I think you are. What do you thin...err... believe the noun bigot describes?

Rachel Maddow Show

For those of us behind a company firewall that blocks streaming content, what does she say?

She was basically showing different article and video clips from different news sources that were reporting different "facts". One said there were two choppers; another said four. One said ObL hid behind his wife; another said the woman there wasn't his wife. etc. And that we should just let the story develop instead of jumping on every little piece of bait as if it's gospel. I just want the WH to put his sea-burial up on youtube! That's not too much to ask.

Savanna Guthrie said this morning that it is out there somewhere. He was just eased into the sea. The picture of him dead is out there as well.

Forum List

Back