Rachel Maddow - Excellent Point

And now we hear from another bigot. This one too dishonest to admit his bigotry and too stupid to be subtle about it.

What is bigoted about my statement that "she" appears "manly," you race-bating moron?

LOL. You are dumber than even I think you are. What do you thin...err... believe the noun bigot describes?

I understand the word perfectly, you public-school educated dolt.
She appears manly. That's my observation.
Do you feel she doesn't? If so - that's your opinion.

Well from what I have been able to gather.

she wants everyone to shut it, until all the info comes out.

That kicks my paranoia up.

She is not know for using all the info. Therefore, some really bad information may be coming down the pike.

While I can understand the media wanting to be the first to break new 'information', it is often a huge problem with such an incident that a lot of bullshit gets put out. It happens time and again with major stories.... and the media have been quite irresponsible with this event - as they often are.

Rachel is a smart gal, she gets a lot of info into an hour and she has a couple of guests also but I'd rather listen to what she has dug up. She has a great research team as well and if they get it wrong, which is on rare occasions, she admits it right away.

I didn't get to see it last night but I recorded it.

Rachel is a smart gal, she gets a lot of info into an hour and she has a couple of guests also but I'd rather listen to what she has dug up. She has a great research team as well and if they get it wrong, which is on rare occasions, she admits it right away.

Then why are her ratings in the toilet?

They're not.

It's funny to hear Rachel Maddow warn against using political posturing tied to "expired detailed reporting" because you might look foolish. Can somebody get her a mirror? (She is a "she," right?)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University

She is a Rhodes Scholar, Stanford, Oxford, and you know, the whole doctor of politics thingy.....but duh, she be a lezbian so I wont watch or listen to her.

Damn.

Last edited:

Ratings mean so much when we are talking credibility.

Fox has so many dumb sheeple watching them, so therefor they have high ratings, yet they lose to Dancing with the stars all the time.

Yup, ratings mean so much. Didnt fox have higher ratings than msnbc when Obama beat McCain? Again, ratings mean so much.

Idiot.

One more reason to watch the RM Show. Still the most informed, thorough and entertaining news show on cable.
It is unfortunate yet understandable why the willfully ignorant choose to attack her and demean her; congitive dissonance hurts.

Oh...I see....sort of like Glenn Beck??? :)

One more reason to watch the RM Show. Still the most informed, thorough and entertaining news show on cable.
It is unfortunate yet understandable why the willfully ignorant choose to attack her and demean her; congitive dissonance hurts.

I find her the easiest host on MSNBC to watch, listen to.

Maddow's OK... but if you want to get to the meat of what's going on in America, watch the Dylan Ratigan show at 4pm EST. I know some folks can't watch it. I am fortunate that I work 6-2:30 and get home by 3PM.

He has an incredible understanding of the economics that are driving our country and how we are being incredibly ripped off by a combination of Corporate America and the rigged monetary systems of the countries we choose to get into bed with... namely China.

Great stuff.. if you get a chance, watch him... if you have a DVR.. record him.

I also like Ed Shultz, but don't watch him very often anymore because he moved to 10PM, when I'm in Bed(remember.. 6-2:30).

she points out the disparity in the details in the story so far.

it's actually very well done. i watched it and i didn't melt

Key take away;

"if you have a conscience about looking foolish..."
:lol:

just kidding , you're right, that was well said and shes dead on. thx

Thx ZB..;)

I must now go and make offerings, 5:57= 1 young bull, 2 old bulls and 3 chickens..

no need to get personal, dude :lol:

touche'...:lol:

Well from what I have been able to gather.

she wants everyone to shut it, until all the info comes out.

That kicks my paranoia up.

She is not know for using all the info. Therefore, some really bad information may be coming down the pike.

While I can understand the media wanting to be the first to break new 'information', it is often a huge problem with such an incident that a lot of bullshit gets put out. It happens time and again with major stories.... and the media have been quite irresponsible with this event - as they often are.

look, I believe Obama, hes dead, I don't need to see pics, I believe Bush had nothing to do with 911, I do in these cases trust the gov. and the c in c.

but whats his face Crawley whatever , he held the Press conference and has now had to back track on several points.

They had all the cards, they could have said we will put out a detailed tell all ( of what we will tell) when we have fully and exhaustively debriefed the teams that were there and we have all our ducks in a row. They, jumped the gun.

It's funny to hear Rachel Maddow warn against using political posturing tied to "expired detailed reporting" because you might look foolish. Can somebody get her a mirror? (She is a "she," right?)

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, California, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University

She is a Rhodes Scholar, Stanford, Oxford, and you know, the whole doctor of politics thingy.....but duh, she be a lezbian so I wont watch or listen to her.

Damn.

She's also a Canadian. That makes her instantly credible.

Oh...I see....sort of like Glenn Beck??? :)

No. Rachael Maddow's CV has been posted above; Glen Bech's CV is well known too.
Those who don't see a significant difference are either willfully ignorant or stupid.

I find her the easiest host on MSNBC to watch, listen to.

Maddow's OK... but if you want to get to the meat of what's going on in America, watch the Dylan Ratigan show at 4pm EST. I know some folks can't watch it. I am fortunate that I work 6-2:30 and get home by 3PM.

He has an incredible understanding of the economics that are driving our country and how we are being incredibly ripped off by a combination of Corporate America and the rigged monetary systems of the countries we choose to get into bed with... namely China.

Great stuff.. if you get a chance, watch him... if you have a DVR.. record him.

I also like Ed Shultz, but don't watch him very often anymore because he moved to 10PM, when I'm in Bed(remember.. 6-2:30).

If he doesn't also bring up the fact that govt spending is at an unsustainable level then hae is only telling half the story of the economic woes thereby making him just another partisan talking head along with all the rest.

Because she a brunette with a brain and has her clothes on?

They have a couple of good ones on now. I like guy from The Young Turks, Cenk Uygur. He's on at 6. Lawrence O'Donnell is very Liberal but I think he's such a hardass, he's funny. He thinks he's funny too, he's like Bill O'Reilly's evil Democratic twin.

Forum List

Back