Race riot brewing in NY

ahhhh the eternal cry for links...to be discarded talked around ignored........what difference now does it make .... you made up your mind

I've read 4 stories on this so far, and none of them have backed up your claims of "storming the school board" and the black guys being "perps" while the white kids were "victims".

In fact, every article I've read has said that all the students who took part in the brawl (and have been identified so far) have been suspended.

The fact that you don't seem capable of backing your claims up implies that you just pulled them out of your ass, which is par for the course for you race-baiters.

I think it's pretty entertaining that you guys think a high school fight is a "race riot".

I find it hilarious you think age makes a difference.

I know how badly you want "race riots" to happen, but 10 high school students getting into a fight is not one.

When I was in school, that was just called "recess".

So what in your mind makes a race riot? Is there a number of participants that set the standard?

Well, it has to be a "riot" for it to be a "race riot".

Not a schoolyard fight.

ahhhh the eternal cry for links...to be discarded talked around ignored........what difference now does it make .... you made up your mind

I've read 4 stories on this so far, and none of them have backed up your claims of "storming the school board" and the black guys being "perps" while the white kids were "victims".

In fact, every article I've read has said that all the students who took part in the brawl (and have been identified so far) have been suspended.

The fact that you don't seem capable of backing your claims up implies that you just pulled them out of your ass, which is par for the course for you race-baiters.
welcome to USMB

I think it's pretty entertaining that you guys think a high school fight is a "race riot".

I know how badly you want "race riots" to happen, but 10 high school students getting into a fight is not one.

So what in your mind makes a race riot? Is there a number of participants that set the standard?

Not a schoolyard fight.

So there's no such thing as race riots in schools?

The USMB pussy squad is foaming at the mouth...polishing their keyboards in anticipation of race riots.

Not a schoolyard fight.

I imagine that a "race riot" could happen in a school.

Do you think that 10 kids fighting fits the definition of a "riot"?

Funnny no links ...oh my

Funnny no links ...oh my

Here you go: Google

Racist rant in Oklahoma....said it could be a backlash to black bias by the gov't and the msm, now a school on L.I...... more backlash?..... let's see if even MORE racial tension appears....What a shame, we HAD a president that was half black, half white, and if he had used the genius he supposedly had, he could have, if not eradicated racism, brought relations into the 21st century....instead we have a racist MoFo, and his lapdog AG, doing NOTHING but turning relations back 50 years! ...... He could have gone down as ANOTHER HEAD on Mt. Rushmore, instead, he's relegated to a garbage can at that historic site!

Right...... cause what ya had there is peace and love ......see ya cant point out any distortions

BTW the racist blogger didnt add anything....its all local news broadcast......lie much

Not a schoolyard fight.

I imagine that a "race riot" could happen in a school.

Do you think that 10 kids fighting fits the definition of a "riot"?

I'd call it a small one. It's not like two guys squared off over a racial issue at the spur of the moment,it was a planned event with multiple participants.

an equal opportunity brawl, no storming of the school board, much ado about nothing

Forum List

Back