Race riot brewing in NY

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Police on Long Island are investigating after high school students brawled with one another using baseball bats and brass knuckles following a lunchroom dispute.

A family member of one of the students involved tells NBC 4 New York the brawl over the weekend was a manifestation of ongoing racial tensions between the students. Students Attack Each Other With Bats Brass Knuckles in Racial Tension-Fueled Off-Campus Brawl Family Police NBC New York Wonder how much of this has been fed by the Feds constant bleat of racism over mikey and tray among others.

This has been building all yr according to a report and the parents stormed a school board meeting because the perps walked while the white victims were suspended

This has been building all yr according to a report and the parents stormed a school board meeting because the perps walked while the white victims were suspended

According to what? Your article doesn't mention anything about anyone "storming" a school board meeting.

What makes you think the black guys were "perps" and the white guys "victims"?

I think it's pretty entertaining that you guys think a high school fight is a "race riot".

I find it hilarious you think age makes a difference.

I know how badly you want "race riots" to happen, but 10 high school students getting into a fight is not one.

When I was in school, that was just called "recess".

According to what? Your article doesn't mention anything about anyone "storming" a school board meeting.

Not the only vid on event........ or news story either

Not the only vid on event........ or news story either

Got a link?

ahhhh the eternal cry for links...to be discarded talked around ignored........what difference now does it make .... you made up your mind

I think it's pretty entertaining that you guys think a high school fight is a "race riot".

I find it hilarious you think age makes a difference.

I know how badly you want "race riots" to happen, but 10 high school students getting into a fight is not one.

When I was in school, that was just called "recess".

So what in your mind makes a race riot? Is there a number of participants that set the standard?

Forum List

Back