Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

To the person who wrote, "I'm going to make a claim that approximately 50-60% of the conservatives on this board are Stormfront types", horseshit, dumbo: maybe 5%, if that.

What a moronic comment, period.

That's rather ironic, seeing as you earlier declared that the collective IQ of the busiest white nationalist forum is half of that of black nationalists on the strength of one visit to Stormfront.

What irony, Lagger? True Americans don't like violent racist trash, from anybody.

You pulling someone up on what you percieve to be a baseless assertion when you made a glaring one yourself earlier. It's otherwise known as hypocrisy.

That's rather ironic, seeing as you earlier declared that the collective IQ of the busiest white nationalist forum is half of that of black nationalists on the strength of one visit to Stormfront.

What irony, Lagger? True Americans don't like violent racist trash, from anybody.

You pulling someone up on what you percieve to be a baseless assertion when you made a glaring one yourself earlier. It's otherwise known as hypocrisy.

yes, I agree, you are the hypocrite, I called you out for your silliness and now you :eusa_boohoo:

:lol:

I have never visited stormfront and have no desire to.

Really? But you know that "Stormfront is no more biased in it's reportage than Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial site"?

You racists really are fucking cowards and liars.

I don't know of any non white Stormfront types.

You haven't read 52nd Street's nonsense? Huey?

Yo, as you always forget to do, learn to read. Idiot. Use your brain for a little comprehension. This thread is about STORMFRONT. Stormfront doesn't have non-whites.

I said I don't know of any non-white Stormfront types.

Take your own advice and learn how to read, idiot. You specifically mentioned stormfront "types," not stormfront 'members.' Do you understand the difference, idiot?

Really? But you know that "Stormfront is no more biased in it's reportage than Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial site"?

Yes.

You see I have a brain and I can read what others post and from reading what others have said it is clear that stormfront is a sight dominated by whites who are proud of their heritage and is fed up with the double standard of blacks.

A coward is a person that calls other people names while hiding behind anonymity on the internet. And that describes you perfectly.

Lonestar is mentally incompetent if that SF "is a sight dominated by whites who are proud of their heritage", when in fact it is a hate site. He can't argue, can't defend, simply looks stupid like all racists from any point of view.

My god you blacks can't stand being criticized. Some of the biggest babies ever to walk this planet.

-10 percent of your entire male population are in our prisons.
-52.2% of all murders being caused by blacks
-Chicago and New york, you make up over 3/4th of all murders.
-72% of black fathers leave

Yet, all you want is for a double standard. I swear Obama put out a executive order a month ago asking our educational system to over look black trouble makers. How is this the way forward???

You blacks wanted to be treated equally! Now live with it. Get used to being criticized as it is a part of being equal.

I'm not going to shut up, so making stupid ass post like this isn't going to charge shit....The best thing you can do is improve and defend yourselves with your words.

The best thing you can do is stop acting as if you're a slave owner in the early 19th Century. I'm don't know what caused you to become the provocateur you are or what your agenda may be; I do know your behavior is at best uncivilized and cowardly, making you a large part of the problem of race relations in America.

Lonestar is mentally incompetent if that SF "is a sight dominated by whites who are proud of their heritage", when in fact it is a hate site. He can't argue, can't defend, simply looks stupid like all racists from any point of view.

Hey dickweed, my opinion comes from what I've read and heard about the place. Like I said, I've never visited the site.

I'm not a frequent visiter as you apparently are.

Yes.

You see I have a brain and I can read what others post and from reading what others have said it is clear that stormfront is a sight dominated by whites who are proud of their heritage and is fed up with the double standard of blacks.

You have provided no evidence that you have a brain. You have only demonstrated that you were caught in a lie.

Stormfront is no more biased in it's reportage than Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial site.

Stormfront posts legitimate articles as it's relates to race. Instead of crying about the source, try disproving it's contents.

So Media Matters, Huffington Post or any racial sites are legitimate or is Stormfront completely biased? :clap2:

All are biased.

So you voided your claim that Stormfront is objective. Good job.:clap2:

Yes.

You have provided no evidence that you have a brain. You have only demonstrated that you were caught in a lie.

All you have are insults. I pity you.

All are biased.

I never made that assertion. If I did, it was certainly unintended.

This wasn't intentional?
"Stormfront posts legitimate articles as it's relates to race. Instead of crying about the source, try disproving it's contents."

Crime doesn't relate to an individual's race. Correlation does not imply causation.

Hey dickweed, my opinion comes from what I've read and heard about the place. Like I said, I've never visited the site.

I'm not a frequent visiter as you apparently are.

The visit it and shut up until then, smarts.

Yes.

All you have are insults. I pity you.

Save your pity and work on your honesty.

I never made that assertion. If I did, it was certainly unintended.

This wasn't intentional?
"Stormfront posts legitimate articles as it's relates to race. Instead of crying about the source, try disproving it's contents."

Crime doesn't relate to an individual's race. Correlation does not imply causation.

Legitimate does not mean objective.

For example they post crime stats as it relates to race, that is a legitimate argument to make.

The fact that blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery is a good discussion to have.

Do you have an answer as to why blacks disproportionately commit more crime than other races?

Lonestar, you are entitled to your own opinion not your own facts. Your interpretations do not follow from your opinions.

Forum List

Back