Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

The Alt Right bolshevik racists think the Mexicans want to come to America to be slaves of the whites. :lol:

14045775_1283639501669983_3605982971472951982_n.jpg

All of us who know our history are very aware of the Democrat Party's KKK and Jim Crow laws were terrorizing America.

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?

Yes. Why would a black need help leaving the ghetto? Blacks want there to be opportunities in the ghetto in which they live.

Now explain to us what is Trump going to do once the ghetto person leaves the ghetto?

In other words trump is going to provide jobs outside the ghetto in which black people living in the ghettos can apply? Funny thing is that in Michigan we tried to pass a transportation plan on the ballot where the bus' would drive people in the ghetto's into the suburbs where there are jobs. It would have been GREAT for black people who want to get out of the ghetto. Do you know who voted it down? All the Trump supporters aka Republicans.

Pretty much. Not only do other races live in the ghetto..most Blacks dont live in the ghetto.

This is the politically correct garbage that I was talking about. It's not racist, and the point is to actually help blacks who live in the ghetto get out of the ghetto. I think liberals just get upset when non-liberals try to help minorities.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dont care what youre talking about. I just instructed you on the truth of the matter. Drumpf is helping to keep a racial stereotype alive by saying that. Its racist. End of discussion.

You continue to repeat nonsense and no such truth of any matter. Sorry if common sense invaded your warped world view. You must be a millennial with quotes like "end of discussion."

If America is so racist, why do we have to build a wall to keep the brown people out?

Follow the money.

US Business provides them with jobs they can't find in Mexico. Racism takes a back seat to feeding your family.

Also, having an ultra cheap, flexible labor market allows corporations to drive down wages, as US workers must compete against illegals.

This is why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in US History - to roll back rampant unionization in Southwestern agriculture, construction and food service. Illegals have alway been a wink wink gift to our corporations.

BUT BUT BUT Cheap labor is more than just a gift to corporate Republican donors.

Illegals are also advantageous to rightwing talk radio, which uses them as a convenient boogeyman to exploit nativist fears over Borders Language Culture. Win Win.

Nobody believes that Trump will fix this shell game, but don't bother telling republican voters this. They tend to trust their political leaders deeply, partly because they lack alternative media sources. And even if Washington does nothing to fix any of their problems, they are comforted by a leader who lets them speak openly and violently about the people they dislike.

Last edited:
With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

ROFLMFAO

Explain why BLM demanded apologies from anyone who said "all lives matter". You're just another regressive hack fakey, admit it.
Your statement is not fact, OKTexas. The sign above clearly explains you are merely crying.

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

Jake Starkey is part of the Zionist "divide and conquer" movement, where everything is "racist" and the objective is to get non-Jewish whites and blacks to fight and never notice Zionist Jews looting our country, murdering our people, and lying to sell out our troops for the cause of Greater Israel.

Share your thoughts.

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.
There was a whole lot wrong with the 50s according to black people. What happened between 1950 and today that destroyed black communities. What made black men abandon their families and disown their children? What made blacks the murderers of blacks? What destroyed their churches and burned down their homes? What made black men so disrespect black women?

I remember black people in the 50s. As bad as they had it, they still possessed joy in the way they lived their lives. They had integrity and a nobility of spirit.

What happened?

That's a great question. Back then blacks had respect/fear for the law. After the riots in the 60's that all changed. But before the hip hop revolution/era of the 80's where divorce became popular, they still had fathers in the home. It became cool to have a baby daddy or baby momma. We no longer shamed single pregnant women.

And this isn't just in the black community. This same bullshit ruined our white culture too. Even we have too many fatherless kids. But if you add fatherlessness to all the other problems that occur in the ghettos, it's a recipe for disaster.

Imagine growing up in a neighborhood where you don't feel safe, where you can’t sleep and where you worry all the time that something might happen to you.

Imagine shootings and stabbings and robberies that aren't just on TV, but happen down your street.

Imagine overwhelming distress that keeps your brain from being able to focus on learning. No third-grade reading program such as the one the state Legislature just approved is going to break through all that without help.

This is what life is like for many children in Michigan’s largest city.

Rochelle Riley: Children are not problems; they need solutions

If Blacks vote in an 88% block for a democrat, it's democracy in action. If Whites vote 58% for Trump, it's racism. Explain that.
What do you need explained? Drumpf is white and supports white nationalism. When did Democrat become a race?

The SAME people that propelled Trump to victory in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania voted for Obama twice.

Obama lost Missouri in 2008 by .06%, Clinton lost Missouri by 19%!!!

It wasn't Racism that propelled this victory, it was a repudiation of Liberalism...but Liberals like Fake Jake can't stomach the truth, so they invent this fantasy, and do their very best to perpetuate it.

When the message of liberals is anti-white, White Privilege, uneducated white voters is the reason Trump is winning. Everyone and everything is racist/sexist/bigoted if they don't vote for Clinton.

And you're surprised whites didn't come out and vote for that?

And Jake thinks it upsets me that he makes this a race/white guilt issue...that Whitey is bad and mean. To the contrary...Jake is pushing MORE whites to feel unwelcome at the Democrat table. Push PA/MI/WI/MN permanently into the red column.

Which brings me back to my original comment.

Why is it socially acceptable for 88% of Blacks to vote Democrat, but racist for 58% of whites to vote Republican?
Of course it was. The majority of non-racist whites voted on the economy. The racist whites voted because of the Alt Right fascist and racism nonsense.

1044085_597005930333347_1647563568_n.jpg

Share your thoughts.

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.

The only people I ever hear talking about the 50s are you ignorant regressives when you make unfounded accusations.

If America is so racist, why do we have to build a wall to keep the brown people out?

Follow the money.

US Business provides them with jobs they can't find in Mexico. Racism takes a back seat to feeding your family.

Also, having an ultra cheap, flexible labor market allows corporations to drive down wages, as US workers must compete against illegals.

This is why Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in US History - to roll back rampant unionization in Southwestern agriculture, construction and food service. Illegals have alway been a wink wink gift to our corporations.

BUT BUT BUT Cheap labor is more than just a gift to corporate Republican donors.

Illegals are also advantageous to rightwing talk radio, which uses them as a convenient boogeyman to exploit nativist fears over Borders Language Culture. Win Win.

Nobody believes that Trump will fix this shell game, but don't bother tells bg republican voters this. They tend to trust their political leaders deeply.
And Whites have higher IQ's too

Share your thoughts.

Jake Starkey is part of the Zionist "divide and conquer" movement, where everything is "racist" and the objective is to get non-Jewish whites and blacks to fight and never notice Zionist Jews looting our country, murdering our people, and lying to sell out our troops for the cause of Greater Israel.

We see an Alt Right racist and anti-Semite crawl out of the slime in the sewer.

This ^^^ is what the responsible right to responsible left are fighting against.

968771_596999933667280_1722180981_n.jpg

Share your thoughts.

The only people I ever hear talking about the 50s are you ignorant regressives when you make unfounded accusations.
Or you talking about Democrats.

Anyone who notices too much truth about Zionism get a blizzard of cards in the face.

The Israeli owned "US" media is the one stoking racial tensions, always reporting white on black crime as racist and never noticing black on white crime. The "US" media cannot bring itself to tell the truth, show us the "757" hitting the Pentagon, answer why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other etc.

The "US" media is 100% treasonous, and it has little enforcers all over the web like Jake here who shout down and insult patriotic Americans who notice too much truth about Zionism.

Pretty much. Not only do other races live in the ghetto..most Blacks dont live in the ghetto.

This is the politically correct garbage that I was talking about. It's not racist, and the point is to actually help blacks who live in the ghetto get out of the ghetto. I think liberals just get upset when non-liberals try to help minorities.

I dont care what youre talking about. I just instructed you on the truth of the matter. Drumpf is helping to keep a racial stereotype alive by saying that. Its racist. End of discussion.

You continue to repeat nonsense and no such truth of any matter. Sorry if common sense invaded your warped world view. You must be a millennial with quotes like "end of discussion." Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The Alt Right, in particular, RCC, of which you seem to be a member, try to distort the facts.

941173_596971480336792_1585096836_n.jpg

Anyone who notices too much truth about Zionism get a blizzard of cards in the face.

The Israeli owned "US" media is the one stoking racial tensions, always reporting white on black crime as racist and never noticing black on white crime. The "US" media cannot bring itself to tell the truth, show us the "757" hitting the Pentagon, answer why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other etc.

The "US" media is 100% treasonous, and it has little enforcers all over the web like Jake here who shout down and insult patriotic Americans who notice too much truth about Zionism.
Oh, my goodness, dexter, button up the nonsense. You are an embarrassment to all good anti-semites.

Forum List

Back