Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

Telling the truth is melting down to those like S. J. who would run concentration camps for minorities if possible.
You've never told the truth in your life. You can't even be honest about who you are. Continue with your meltdown, poser.

Jake's still melting down, I see.
Telling the truth is melting down to those like S. J. who would run concentration camps for minorities if possible.

View attachment 99394 And now the alt right bolsheviks are living the same hate.

Yep, still melting down.
Yes, you are melting. Only you are suggesting the 58% of the whites who voted for Trump are all racists. That is not only stupid, it is a lie.

1016344_597029923664281_638800135_n.jpg

UOTE="S.J., post: 15880921, member: 41356"]Jake's still melting down, I see.

View attachment 99394 And now the alt right bolsheviks are living the same hate.
The only people who believe that the Tea Party is comparable to the KKK in any conceivable way are also the same people who believe that Donald Trump is comparable to Adolf Hitler in any conceivable way.Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Only you are saying that, RCC. However, the Alt Right bolsheviks are racist along the lines of the KKK and the fascists.

387702_285841781449765_54672662_n.jpg

UOTE="S.J., post: 15880921, member: 41356"]Jake's still melting down, I see.

The only people who believe that the Tea Party is comparable to the KKK in any conceivable way are also the same people who believe that Donald Trump is comparable to Adolf Hitler in any conceivable way.Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Only you are saying that, RCC. However, the Alt Right bolsheviks are racist along the lines of the KKK and the fascists.

Right...I think you proved my point with your image. Only those who live in Cukoo Town believe such nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

Think about the kinds of people who say they want to go back to the 50's. Do black people want to go back to the 50's? Was America great then? Not if you were black.
There was a whole lot wrong with the 50s according to black people. What happened between 1950 and today that destroyed black communities. What made black men abandon their families and disown their children? What made blacks the murderers of blacks? What destroyed their churches and burned down their homes? What made black men so disrespect black women?

I remember black people in the 50s. As bad as they had it, they still possessed joy in the way they lived their lives. They had integrity and a nobility of spirit.

What happened?

With Trump's election, we have the opportunity to continue our dialogue on Race in America.

Share your thoughts.

14095899_1281696121864321_3828087264176405305_n.png

ROFLMFAO

Explain why BLM demanded apologies from anyone who said "all lives matter". You're just another regressive hack fakey, admit it.

If Blacks vote in an 88% block for a democrat, it's democracy in action. If Whites vote 58% for Trump, it's racism. Explain that.
What do you need explained? Drumpf is white and supports white nationalism. When did Democrat become a race?

The SAME people that propelled Trump to victory in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania voted for Obama twice.

Obama lost Missouri in 2008 by .06%, Clinton lost Missouri by 19%!!!

It wasn't Racism that propelled this victory, it was a repudiation of Liberalism...but Liberals like Fake Jake can't stomach the truth, so they invent this fantasy, and do their very best to perpetuate it.

When the message of liberals is anti-white, White Privilege, uneducated white voters is the reason Trump is winning. Everyone and everything is racist/sexist/bigoted if they don't vote for Clinton.

And you're surprised whites didn't come out and vote for that?

And Jake thinks it upsets me that he makes this a race/white guilt issue...that Whitey is bad and mean. To the contrary...Jake is pushing MORE whites to feel unwelcome at the Democrat table. Push PA/MI/WI/MN permanently into the red column.

Which brings me back to my original comment.

Why is it socially acceptable for 88% of Blacks to vote Democrat, but racist for 58% of whites to vote Republican?

If Blacks vote in an 88% block for a democrat, it's democracy in action. If Whites vote 58% for Trump, it's racism. Explain that.
What do you need explained? Drumpf is white and supports white nationalism. When did Democrat become a race?

The SAME people that propelled Trump to victory in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania voted for Obama twice.

Obama lost Missouri in 2008 by .06%, Clinton lost Missouri by 19%!!!

It wasn't Racism that propelled this victory, it was a repudiation of Liberalism...but Liberals like Fake Jake can't stomach the truth, so they invent this fantasy, and do their very best to perpetuate it.

When the message of liberals is anti-white, White Privilege, uneducated white voters is the reason Trump is winning. Everyone and everything is racist/sexist/bigoted if they don't vote for Clinton.

And you're surprised whites didn't come out and vote for that?

And Jake thinks it upsets me that he makes this a race/white guilt issue...that Whitey is bad and mean. To the contrary...Jake is pushing MORE whites to feel unwelcome at the Democrat table. Push PA/MI/WI/MN permanently into the red column.

Which brings me back to my original comment.

Why is it socially acceptable for 88% of Blacks to vote Democrat, but racist for 58% of whites to vote Republican?
I wasnt surprised at all. I knew whites were going to vote for Drumpfs message. They are scared.

You never answered my question. When did Democrat become a race?

Feel the love of the Alt Right racists above. Guys, you will never get away from your fellow man, regardless of his color. Fact of life in America.

313667_285841838116426_1496041320_n.jpg

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?
Pretty much. Not only do other races live in the ghetto..most Blacks dont live in the ghetto.

This is the politically correct garbage that I was talking about. It's not racist, and the point is to actually help blacks who live in the ghetto get out of the ghetto. I think liberals just get upset when non-liberals try to help minorities.

Trump says he wants to get blacks out of the ghettos. Is that racist also?
Pretty much. Not only do other races live in the ghetto..most Blacks dont live in the ghetto.

This is the politically correct garbage that I was talking about. It's not racist, and the point is to actually help blacks who live in the ghetto get out of the ghetto. I think liberals just get upset when non-liberals try to help minorities.

I dont care what youre talking about. I just instructed you on the truth of the matter. Drumpf is helping to keep a racial stereotype alive by saying that. Its racist. End of discussion.

I sincerely hope that Donald Trump's election helps usher in a new wave of balanced news reporting and the absurdness of political correctness is realized.

For the past eight years, misinformation and rumors have been promoted as actual news without appropriate later retractions. Racial division was promoted in order to stir the left's political base as well as line the pockets of media moguls. Now, people with different skin colors cannot have a conversation with opposing views because it isn't considered politically correct. I've heard people say things such as "you can't say that because you are white" when they really should be saying "you make too much sense and this upsets me, so maybe I should re-evaluate my thoughts on race issues."

So if you aren't politically correct what are you? The opposite of political correctness is not unvarnished truth-telling. It is political expression that is careless toward the beliefs and attitudes different than one’s own. In its more extreme fashion, it is incivility, indecency or vulgarity. These are the true alternatives to political correctness. These are the traits that Trump tacitly touts when he criticizes political correctness. And these are the essential attributes of Trump’s candidacy and most likely his presidency. It is cheapening and polarizing our political debates and, more important, it is making our country less safe.

Forum List

Back