White people have a spring in their step

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I have noticed since Trump many white people are looking more upbeat, more than they have in awhile. They are smiling and joking around, standing tall.

They really do think their billionaire hero is going to deport the immigrants. If only they knew that as a corporate man Trump won't do anything about immigration, because they need the cheap labor.

Not to worry, they will be disappointed in time. Just like they were with Bush, just like the liberals were with Obama.

I have noticed since Trump many white people are looking more upbeat, more than they have in awhile. They are smiling and joking around, standing tall.

They really do think their billionaire hero is going to deport the immigrants. If only they knew that as a corporate man Trump won't do anything about immigration, because they need the cheap labor.

Not to worry, they will be disappointed in time. Just like they were with Bush, just like the liberals were with Obama.

Really? I though the silent majority simply came forward and took control of their country and then went quickly back to going to work, attending Church, tending to their families, etc.

• Banned

Really? I though the silent majority simply came forward and took control of their country and then went quickly back to going to work, attending Church, tending to their families, etc.

In case you haven't noticed, America hasn't been your country in decades. It belongs to jews, blacks, immigrants from around the world.

In case you haven't noticed, America hasn't been your country in decades. It belongs to jews, blacks, immigrants from around the world.

Apparently you didn't see the results of the last election. It was the White folks who won the election. Both WHITE undereducated and WHITE college educated males and females voted for Trump. Your minorities voted for Hillary and accounted for most of the undereducated vote.

THe reason is that those who have been slandering them for generations were made to look like the fools they were.

THus, their slander was revealed to be the babbling of fools.

That bounce in their step, is from the good feeling of giving a well deserved FUCK YOU, to assholes who really, really had it coming.

Some of us never stopped being that way. What you are seeing is the white race unburdened by a non citizen "president" and his attack dogs in the political correctness army. We have a president who has and will continue to smash political correctness to bits. I never stopped being UN PC and it shocked people when I was blunt about race and gender and "pc things" not so much anymore...its nice to see. Just remember though cupcake....push the white race far enough and take away our right to fix things via ballot box that only leaves the cartridge box that SO MANY of us are just itching to use :)

Forum List

Back