race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world

Wow. You really astound me. You believe so much in this idea of white privilege that you would actually claim that I am somehow inferior to you because I'm not living the easy life. I'm somehow unintelligent or unskilled because I have to work hard to stay alive.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Seriously?
Not what I said, at all. Your reading comprehension is lacking. Try again.

I don't know Poet. I may not be a genius, but I'm pretty sure I passed the sixth grade. So lets give this a try shall we?

Excuse me? I'm a writer/musician/producer, with a home recording studio, with multiple media applications. Doing quite well...even have a slew of Caucasian clients. Pending. Living large...you?

Here is you letting us know how successful you are. This despite your clear disadvantage in not being able to utilize the mystical White Privilege.

And I'm not saying your achievement is due to any luck, on your part...on the contrary, the system (which you white people set up to work the way it does) "favors you"....actually giving you an "unfair advantage", whereby you can manipulate the system to exclude non-whites, and write laws and enforce them to keep the advantages in place. So, here you are, with an "unfair advantage", in a system, that favors you, and yet, some of you still struggle and don't succeed, due to ignorance, poor comprehension, and lack of skill, talent or intelligence. Talk about being "piss poor", not being able to take advantage of the system, you wrought. I find it hilarious, and karmic.

And here is you saying that white men who succeed are doing nothing but take advantage of this White Privilege. In fact any white man who is unsuccessful must only be so "due to ignorance, poor comprehension, and lack of skill, talent or intelligence." They are "piss poor" because they have not benefited from the supposedly ever-present White Privilege.

So according to you:

<-- here is you. You have overcome oppression and somehow managed to become successful in life.

Indeed. Despite the ordinary obstacles anyone encounters in life, but more importantly, despite the unnecessary obstacles presented by whites who inherently have a problem with black people who are educated, intelligent and possess class. Why else would some whites view President Obama as "uppity", "elitist", and arrogant?

<-- here is the hated successful white man. He does not possess your special level of intelligence or skill. He only became successful because of the magical White Privilege.

Hated? Where do you get whites are hated, less so, because they are successful? I merely pointed out that their journey is less difficult and unencumbered due to "white privilege", which is unfair, and undeserved simply because of being born with white skin. Do you deny that you benefit from it?
<-- and here is the lowly poor average white man. He is so ignorant, possessed of such poor comprehension, so lacking in skill, talent, and intelligence that he was unable to "take advantage of the system."

Reality dictates that individuals exist, that are devoid of intelligence, education, "skills", talent, and are the dregs of humanity, but still enjoy the benefit of "white privilege". That they "fail", in spite of white privilege, really speaks to how piss poor they really are, when they have a "built-in" advantage. Yet, there are those who have the audacity to point out the flaws in minorities, while ignoring their own. Instead of "window dressing", let's actually remove the veil to uncover the gaping, seeping, ugly wound, and see it for what it really is...racism, in all of its' ugly gory splendor.

How's my reading comprehension now Poet? Please explain how that is not what you actually meant.

Explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You really astound me. You believe so much in this idea of white privilege that you would actually claim that I am somehow inferior to you because I'm not living the easy life. I'm somehow unintelligent or unskilled because I have to work hard to stay alive.

Seriously?

I don't know Poet. I may not be a genius, but I'm pretty sure I passed the sixth grade. So lets give this a try shall we?

Excuse me? I'm a writer/musician/producer, with a home recording studio, with multiple media applications. Doing quite well...even have a slew of Caucasian clients. Pending. Living large...you?

Here is you letting us know how successful you are. This despite your clear disadvantage in not being able to utilize the mystical White Privilege.

And I'm not saying your achievement is due to any luck, on your part...on the contrary, the system (which you white people set up to work the way it does) "favors you"....actually giving you an "unfair advantage", whereby you can manipulate the system to exclude non-whites, and write laws and enforce them to keep the advantages in place. So, here you are, with an "unfair advantage", in a system, that favors you, and yet, some of you still struggle and don't succeed, due to ignorance, poor comprehension, and lack of skill, talent or intelligence. Talk about being "piss poor", not being able to take advantage of the system, you wrought. I find it hilarious, and karmic.

And here is you saying that white men who succeed are doing nothing but take advantage of this White Privilege. In fact any white man who is unsuccessful must only be so "due to ignorance, poor comprehension, and lack of skill, talent or intelligence." They are "piss poor" because they have not benefited from the supposedly ever-present White Privilege.

So according to you:

<-- here is you. You have overcome oppression and somehow managed to become successful in life.

<-- here is the hated successful white man. He does not possess your special level of intelligence or skill. He only became successful because of the magical White Privilege.

<-- and here is the lowly poor average white man. He is so ignorant, possessed of such poor comprehension, so lacking in skill, talent, and intelligence that he was unable to "take advantage of the system."

How's my reading comprehension now Poet? Please explain how that is not what you actually meant.

You may be next on Poet's ignore list.

Seems every time he gets owned by someone they're put on ignore.

So according to you:

Indeed. Despite the ordinary obstacles anyone encounters in life, but more importantly, despite the unnecessary obstacles presented by whites who inherently have a problem with black people who are educated, intelligent and possess class. Why else would some whites view President Obama as "uppity", "elitist", and arrogant?[/B]

Hated? Where do you get whites are hated, less so, because they are successful? I merely pointed out that their journey is less difficult and unencumbered due to "white privilege", which is unfair, and undeserved simply because of being born with white skin. Do you deny that you benefit from it?

Reality dictates that individuals exist, that are devoid of intelligence, education, "skills", talent, and are the dregs of humanity, but still enjoy the benefit of "white privilege". That they "fail", in spite of white privilege, really speaks to how piss poor they really are, when they have a "built-in" advantage. Yet, there are those who have the audacity to point out the flaws in minorities, while ignoring their own. Instead of "window dressing", let's actually remove the veil to uncover the gaping, seeping, ugly wound, and see it for what it really is...racism, in all of its' ugly gory splendor.

Explained.

Oh so I was right. I see.

You have clearly once again placed yourself on a pedestal above me. You have indicated that I am "devoid of intelligence, education, "skills", talent, and [am] the dregs of humanity, but still enjoy the benefit of 'white privilege'" because I have not as yet become successful in life.

Thank you for your concession.

Dear Department of White Privilege,

I am writing to correct an egregious wrong. I have been issued a defective portion of White Privilege. I was not automatically approved for a loan. I lost my house because my allotted job did not appear so that I could fall easily into it. Despite my education I am still struggling to make ends meet.

Furthermore, my entire family seems to have also received defective portions of White Privilege. None of us are rich yet. We've worked hard, but stuff just isn't falling into our laps the way it is supposed to.

Please correct this oversight forthwith. I will be expecting my new portion of White Privilege.

Thank you

So according to you:

Indeed. Despite the ordinary obstacles anyone encounters in life, but more importantly, despite the unnecessary obstacles presented by whites who inherently have a problem with black people who are educated, intelligent and possess class. Why else would some whites view President Obama as "uppity", "elitist", and arrogant?[/B]

Explained.

You have clearly once again placed yourself on a pedestal above me. You have indicated that I am "devoid of intelligence, education, "skills", talent, and [am] the dregs of humanity, but still enjoy the benefit of 'white privilege'" because I have not as yet become successful in life.

I concede nothing......to my lessors.

SOME blacks. Yes. Just as there are SOME white people too stupid and ignorant as to look past the color of another's skin or their appearance.

I agree and they are called liberal Democrats.
How could that be true, when the Democratic Party "houses" more minorities than the Republican Party? .

The democrat party 'housed' more blacks than the Republican Party in the antebellum South as well. So tolerant. So inclusive.

Some things never change, I guess.

Seriously?

Explained.

Despite your protestations to the contrary I have in fact been proven correct. You have admitted that you were saying that I am inferior to you.

If I were a black man that did not succeed it would be excused because I was not benefited by the magical properties of White Privilege. As a white man who has not succeeded I am a "lessor" human being. Gee, that smells a little like racism to me.

But please, do protest your innocence. Your words do not reveal you at all.

So according to you:

Explained.

wave bye-bye.

You seem to have been correct Lonestar. I just received the scathing comment that I am "an idiot and to be ignored" from Poet. It was accompanied by a negative reputation. I may have offended him by using his own words against him. That's the tricky thing about words though.

:eusa_liar:

You seem to have been correct Lonestar. I just received the scathing comment that I am "an idiot and to be ignored" from Poet. It was accompanied by a negative reputation. I may have offended him by using his own words against him. That's the tricky thing about words though.

So poet ignored you AND negged you? I wouldn't worry. He has roughly 100X your post count and a lower reputation. Must tell you something, right?

FYI at a rep power of 10, he would need to neg rep you 200 times to lower your rep power 1 point. Someone with 2000 rep power will raise you 2 points with one positive rep.

So poet ignored you AND negged you? I wouldn't worry. He has roughly 100X your post count and a lower reputation. Must tell you something, right?

FYI at a rep power of 10, he would need to neg rep you 200 times to lower your rep power 1 point. Someone with 2000 rep power will raise you 2 points with one positive rep.

LOL...as they try to figure out the ways to undermine me....pity the fools. LOL.

Seriously?

Despite your protestations to the contrary I have in fact been proven correct. You have admitted that you were saying that I am inferior to you.

If I were a black man that did not succeed it would be excused because I was not benefited by the magical properties of White Privilege. As a white man who has not succeeded I am a "lessor" human being. Gee, that smells a little like racism to me.

No I did not...you asked for an explanation of "white privilege". I gave it to you, and you rejected it, out-of-hand. And it isn't necessarily so, that blacks don't succeed due to white privilege, nor that all whites succeed because of it. The crux was that you admitted that it exists, and that you "potentially" benefit from it. And I don't profess to know you, therefore, I couldn't possibly say whether you have succeeded or not. Whereas, through my postings, certain forum members know all there is to know about me. Hogwash.
My postings here, are but a snippet, a "slice", of who I am as a complex being.

No I did not...you asked for an explanation of "white privilege". I gave it to you, and you rejected it, out-of-hand. And it isn't necessarily so, that blacks don't succeed due to white privilege, nor that all whites succeed because of it. The crux was that you admitted that it exists, and that you "potentially" benefit from it. And I don't profess to know you, therefore, I couldn't possibly say whether you have succeeded or not. Whereas, through my postings, certain forum members know all there is to know about me. Hogwash.

The HELL you did not!

Seems like you've undermined your owm position and all the rest of us need to do is sit back and wait for your daily melt down.

Oh and neg you for being a liar.

Last edited:
I agree and they are called liberal Democrats.
How could that be true, when the Democratic Party "houses" more minorities than the Republican Party? .

The democrat party 'housed' more blacks than the Republican Party in the antebellum South as well. So tolerant. So inclusive.

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? Let's just forget about the fact that today's Democratic Party is more in sync with "the party of Lincoln", than today's Republican Party, which is decidedly "intolerant" and "non-inclusive". My how things changed.

The HELL you did not!

Ooops. Well, not for the reasons you imagined.

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? .

Exactly what it says. Go ask an adult to explain it for you if it's too complicated.

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? .

Exactly what it says. Go ask an adult to explain it for you if it's too complicated.

I'm asking. Are you not an adult, or are you unable to explain it? Better yet, don't worry about it. It's nothing that I'm interested in pursuing.

The ONLY place I CONSTANTLY hear about whitey is here on usmb and bsnbs. Why is that? Almost every issue of "race" is carelessly tossed about by the left....why? Are you so inept when it comes to the real issues that face our nation that this is your default comeback?

Then there is the oppression accusation. Women, blacks, gays, Mexicans....basically everyone but whitey.

Then there is the issue of tolerance. Liberals brag about tolerating and being inclusive of everyone. But tolerating abhorrent behavior is hardly something to brag about when you shun moral behavior.

All I read about it threads of white people complaining about being suppressed because of affirmative action.

Most of the threads are white people complaining about what they perceive as reverse discrimination, whilst in the next sentence saying here is no racism anymore.....at least not coming from the white perspective.

Forum List

Back