Race and Coronavirus

So what do we need to reduce the chances of acquiring the disease? Disinfectant Spray, Vitamin C, Bleach, Masks, Goggles, Hand Sanitizer?
I'm just doing the same things I do for Flu Season. And crack lots of jokes. When you are feeling under the weather tell the folks at work that you think you have a touch of the Corona Virus. It's an attention getter!
Maybe wear the "coronavirus test patient" t shirt to work?

It's interesting how hard it is to find the race of anyone who has died from this virus.

Take a very sick Coronavirus patient in the middle.

Take a healthy 30 yo White Dude to his left. Distance of 1 feet.

Take a healthy 30 yo Asian Dude to his right. Same distance.

Let the sick patient cough right on their face left and right. I can assure you that both will get sick almost simultaneously.

That may or may not be true, but the White Dude is probably less likely to become seriously ill (or die).

Take a very sick Coronavirus patient in the middle.

Take a healthy 30 yo White Dude to his left. Distance of 1 feet.

Take a healthy 30 yo Asian Dude to his right. Same distance.

Let the sick patient cough right on their face left and right. I can assure you that both will get sick almost simultaneously.

That may or may not be true, but the White Dude is probably less likely to become seriously ill (or die).
Wow, if this virus is harder on minorities than Caucasians, it's even more vile than I first realized!

Malaika-Arora.png

As usual, the lefties are turning this medical issue into a political issue. Just like AIDS, the Coronavirus is only a serious threat to specific population groups. Non-Asian children and healthy adults have very little to fear from this virus, underscored by the fact that the recommended treatment for most who test positive is to stay home and watch TV.

As usual, the lefties are turning this medical issue into a political issue. Just like AIDS, the Coronavirus is only a serious threat to specific population groups. Non-Asian children and healthy adults have very little to fear from this virus, underscored by the fact that the recommended treatment for most who test positive is to stay home and watch TV.

You got that wrong.

The only person that politicizing this is Donny making nonsense confusing people.

The highest number of deaths outside China are in Italy.

Italian is not a race, it is a nationality. I cannot find information about the races of any victims of the virus anywhere, including italy. I cannot find which strand anybody is infected with either. Italy has been overrun with migrants for years, so the name or location of the country is not enough to determine what race is affected.

If the medical hypothesis is true than it discounts the theory that the virus was developed as a biological weapon. Why would the Chinese develop a weapon that worked on Asians better than Europeans?
To thin out the herd, and free up resources?

Italian is not a race, it is a nationality. I cannot find information about the races of any victims of the virus anywhere, including italy. I cannot find which strand anybody is infected with either. Italy has been overrun with migrants for years, so the name or location of the country is not enough to determine what race is affected.
What the victims seem to have in common is Age. At the 80 year line, fatality spikes. So, I suspect we will find that while we easily survive this, if we do not take the proper steps we could be deadly to the elderly we come into contact with, even if our purpose is kindness.

What the victims seem to have in common is Age. At the 80 year line, fatality spikes. So, I suspect we will find that while we easily survive this, if we do not take the proper steps we could be deadly to the elderly we come into contact with, even if our purpose is kindness.

So do we quarantine the entire world, or just those who are especially susceptible?

I cannot find information about the age of the victims. Can you post up a link? I can find plenty of information that claims old age is a high risk factor, but I cannot find acrual statistics on age or race of any victims.

If anybody ever comes across the race of a Corona virus victim, please post a link here. Especially if you can find any white victims.

Does it makes any difference?
Coronavirus does not select which races.

Forum List

Back