Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

Esther's original name is Hadassah which means myrtle. This is where your Hadassah Society comes from. I knew a former president of the Hadassah Society. She spoke perfect Hebrew. I loved her like a grandma. She was a very wise woman. Great scrabble player too. So back to the "name" - you mentioned Ishtar but that comes from an questionable source which cannot be validated because the name Ishtar originates from the Babylonian Empire and Persia was not a part of the Babylonian Empire. So we'll stay with Esther as star or astar but again - her original name was Hadassah.

Her PERSIAN name was ESTHER ------her Hebrew name was Hadassah. I got her name as
a JOOOOISH name-----ie I got esther which does show up in Da SCROLL which is also in
in the catholic version of DA BIBLE -------(in Hebrew megillat esther----which is all about Hadassah and
her uncle Mordechai and wicked Haman and the henpecked -----Persian hubby whose name I would
have to check out for spelling ACHASVEROS or something like that) The Zoroastrians were heavy
into star gazing----(like the three wise guys) They did have names for stars-----I kinda believe that ISHTAR
was one of their star names TAMMUZ is the name of a month on the Hebrew calendar-----today is the
eleventh day of TAMMUZ ------<<<< not a Hebrew word-----it was lifted from Babylon Lots of words got
LIFTED all over the whole area from Persia all the way thru Egypt. -------of course----I could be wrong
about Zoroastrian star names-------maybe some Zoroastrian can help. Keep in mind----we use VENUS
as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guessed 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"
I wondered if they took those Persian names for cover, Rose. (Esther and Mordecai) Mordecai's name comes from the Baal god Marduk (am I spelling that right?) Could be they didn't want their names to be known because of the Hebrew connection. It was a dangerous time.

Possible----but jooos picked up names ALL OVER THE PLACE-------wherever they went.
Egypt, Greek names when alexander showed up, Latin names-----and then---moving on
to Europe. I have four brothers------only MICHAEL has a name of Hebrew origin-----the
rest are from " "god", only, knows where" My father was PHILIP------truly not a Hebrew
name------I think his father was HENRY----even my mom is------well----never mind----it
is clearly TEUTONIC. Mordecai, certainly does not seem to be from Hebrew. Moses
is not a Hebrew name either but Miriam is. The only people who almost always use
Hebrew names are southern protestants
sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
MORMONISM and SCIENTOLOGY ----and Nazism and Stalinism
The men in black? Jesuits. As for those religions and the followers. Mormons founded by Jesuits, Scientology, founded by Jesuits, Nazism (working for Jesuits & Mother Church / leaders were Jesuits - Nazis were Catholics - Mein Kampf was authored by Jesuit Priest Staempfle although he credited the work to Hitler), Stalin - another Jesuit (Satanist) which is why he worked with Hitler on certain aspects of the war. Both Hitler and Stalin had Jesuits overseeing certain meetings that were arranged to agree on matters the Vatican deemed important. The only one not in the equation are the Protestants. No such thing as a Catholic Protestant although the Jesuits did infiltrate the Protestant churches and "pretend" to be Protestants during WWII and afterward right here inside the USA - which is part of the Extreme Oath the higher echelon Jesuits take - to deceive- to be a Protestant to the Protestant, a Pentecostal to the Pentecostal, a Mormon to the Mormon and so on..- see ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera explain his own assignment to deceive American churches - orders of the Vatican) The truth is the Protestants have no history of mass murder. Jim Jones was a Jesuit. Did you know that? Yes. His assignment was to pretend to be a evangelist who was insane therein doing damage to those Protestants that still resisted Rome. The motive? Destroy the reputation of all Protestants who resist Rome. Infiltrate and pretend to be one of them. Those type assignments continue today. The Jesuit General is busy to conclude his endgame strategies against the Protestant so there won't be any protest from bystanders when Francis begins his final inquisition against us.

You are aware the Hebrews worshipped the Sun, aren't you. The Persians taught them to be monotheistic. God is Jealous (his name, he said so) throughout most to OT.

no try to control your silly prattle, penny dear. Da joooos did not have contact with
da Persians until the time of the BABYLONIAN captivity. Try to wrap your head around
a reasonable time-line
Us Southern Protestants love you Hebrews. About your brother Michael. He's got the el in his name. Definitely G-d. WONDERFUL NAME.

Yes the ignorant southern Prots do love Hebrews, and the Hebrews love that they love them, after all they give them money.
Amazing fact about the Jews. Donate money to a Jewish organization that helps the elderly make Aliyah, clothe, feeds needy children and they never stop thanking you. The most grateful people on earth. What's not to love about them? Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed. I've never been to Israel and have no plans on visiting but knowing that they have what they need makes me happy.

The men in black? Jesuits. As for those religions and the followers. Mormons founded by Jesuits, Scientology, founded by Jesuits, Nazism (working for Jesuits & Mother Church / leaders were Jesuits - Nazis were Catholics - Mein Kampf was authored by Jesuit Priest Staempfle although he credited the work to Hitler), Stalin - another Jesuit (Satanist) which is why he worked with Hitler on certain aspects of the war. Both Hitler and Stalin had Jesuits overseeing certain meetings that were arranged to agree on matters the Vatican deemed important. The only one not in the equation are the Protestants. No such thing as a Catholic Protestant although the Jesuits did infiltrate the Protestant churches and "pretend" to be Protestants during WWII and afterward right here inside the USA - which is part of the Extreme Oath the higher echelon Jesuits take - to deceive- to be a Protestant to the Protestant, a Pentecostal to the Pentecostal, a Mormon to the Mormon and so on..- see ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera explain his own assignment to deceive American churches - orders of the Vatican) The truth is the Protestants have no history of mass murder. Jim Jones was a Jesuit. Did you know that? Yes. His assignment was to pretend to be a evangelist who was insane therein doing damage to those Protestants that still resisted Rome. The motive? Destroy the reputation of all Protestants who resist Rome. Infiltrate and pretend to be one of them. Those type assignments continue today. The Jesuit General is busy to conclude his endgame strategies against the Protestant so there won't be any protest from bystanders when Francis begins his final inquisition against us.

You are aware the Hebrews worshipped the Sun, aren't you. The Persians taught them to be monotheistic. God is Jealous (his name, he said so) throughout most to OT.
Some. Certainly not the majority. But what does that prove? I know Protestants who are joining the One World Church and bowing down to Rome! You're a Catholic, Penelope. You're breaking the 2nd commandment every time you bow down to a statue of Semiramis (dressed up as Mary) or one of the gazillion 'saints' they have 'canonized' ... The Hebrews I know do not worship the sun. They worship the G-d of Israel and would not ever bow down to a statue or put it on a platform to parade down the aisle of their synagogue. Can you explain to me why the Catholics in this video start screaming and holding their heads when the statue of Mary falls off the platform and her head breaks off? You'd think they thought they had just witnessed a person being killed! Look at this! If Catholicism isn't idolizing these statues than how can you explain this video? Very short video! Have a look please...

they should have tied her feet down---------those priests doing the carrying should be
disqualified as PALL BEARERS. ---I think they were drunk. -----I think that the
response was reasonable except for the SCREAMING WOMAN-----

Duct tape. It works for everything. Although this smashed idol does appear to have been an act of divine intervention. Sadly it is not likely that anyone got the hint. I certainly did!

don't push it, jerie
Her PERSIAN name was ESTHER ------her Hebrew name was Hadassah. I got her name as
a JOOOOISH name-----ie I got esther which does show up in Da SCROLL which is also in
in the catholic version of DA BIBLE -------(in Hebrew megillat esther----which is all about Hadassah and
her uncle Mordechai and wicked Haman and the henpecked -----Persian hubby whose name I would
have to check out for spelling ACHASVEROS or something like that) The Zoroastrians were heavy
into star gazing----(like the three wise guys) They did have names for stars-----I kinda believe that ISHTAR
was one of their star names TAMMUZ is the name of a month on the Hebrew calendar-----today is the
eleventh day of TAMMUZ ------<<<< not a Hebrew word-----it was lifted from Babylon Lots of words got
LIFTED all over the whole area from Persia all the way thru Egypt. -------of course----I could be wrong
about Zoroastrian star names-------maybe some Zoroastrian can help. Keep in mind----we use VENUS
as the name of a star----------our board Persian (dani) correctly guessed 'esther' when I said "I have
a Persian name"
I wondered if they took those Persian names for cover, Rose. (Esther and Mordecai) Mordecai's name comes from the Baal god Marduk (am I spelling that right?) Could be they didn't want their names to be known because of the Hebrew connection. It was a dangerous time.

Possible----but jooos picked up names ALL OVER THE PLACE-------wherever they went.
Egypt, Greek names when alexander showed up, Latin names-----and then---moving on
to Europe. I have four brothers------only MICHAEL has a name of Hebrew origin-----the
rest are from " "god", only, knows where" My father was PHILIP------truly not a Hebrew
name------I think his father was HENRY----even my mom is------well----never mind----it
is not a Hebrew name either but Miriam is. The only people who almost always use

no try to control your silly prattle, penny dear. Da joooos did not have contact with
da Persians until the time of the BABYLONIAN captivity. Try to wrap your head around
a reasonable time-line
Us Southern Protestants love you Hebrews. About your brother Michael. He's got the el in his name. Definitely G-d. WONDERFUL NAME.

Yes the ignorant southern Prots do love Hebrews, and the Hebrews love that they love them, after all they give them money.

who gives money to whom, penny dear? you are very preoccupied with MONEEEEEEE

I didn't. It fell on its own. So much for the Queen of heaven, eh?

a Persian name"

a reasonable time-line

Amazing fact about the Jews. Donate money to a Jewish organization that helps the elderly make Aliyah, clothe, feeds needy children and they never stop thanking you. The most grateful people on earth. What's not to love about them? Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed. I've never been to Israel and have no plans on visiting but knowing that they have what they need makes me happy.

Sorry , they have enough rich Jews that send them money and also we pay 3.8 billion to Israel a year. I am not going to bless Israel or a jew, and the lie about being chosen is sickening. They made a killing off of Germany for years as well and still are.

Some. Certainly not the majority. But what does that prove? I know Protestants who are joining the One World Church and bowing down to Rome! You're a Catholic, Penelope. You're breaking the 2nd commandment every time you bow down to a statue of Semiramis (dressed up as Mary) or one of the gazillion 'saints' they have 'canonized' ... The Hebrews I know do not worship the sun. They worship the G-d of Israel and would not ever bow down to a statue or put it on a platform to parade down the aisle of their synagogue. Can you explain to me why the Catholics in this video start screaming and holding their heads when the statue of Mary falls off the platform and her head breaks off? You'd think they thought they had just witnessed a person being killed! Look at this! If Catholicism isn't idolizing these statues than how can you explain this video? Very short video! Have a look please...

they should have tied her feet down---------those priests doing the carrying should be

A lot more than one screaming woman, Rosie. The whole church appears to have gone mad at the sight of the statue's head breaking off. Did you notice the nun on the front row clutching her chest as she falls into her seat? Was an ambulance called for heart failure over a broken statue? I mean seriously! This is just too much. Where is Miss Penelope? Has she left the building without a goodbye or even a comment? Was the video of Semiramis losing her head just too much for her? Should I label the vid graphic content? What to do.... What to do...

Here I am. You should be more respectful of the RCC that gave you the Bible. No sola scriptura for centuries and the RCC kept Christianity alive. Shame.

I is a apparent to me that Jeremiah does not think highly of the roman catholic church
and has reasons for her opinion. The roman catholic church does not claim that it WROTE
THE BIBLE -------it seems to me that it claims that the bible called the New Testament
is a compilation of several ALREADY existing books written by various people that existed
before the ROMAN CATHOLIC church existed. I see no reason to confer any special
"respect" on the Roman Catholic church

A lot more than one screaming woman, Rosie. The whole church appears to have gone mad at the sight of the statue's head breaking off. Did you notice the nun on the front row clutching her chest as she falls into her seat? Was an ambulance called for heart failure over a broken statue? I mean seriously! This is just too much. Where is Miss Penelope? Has she left the building without a goodbye or even a comment? Was the video of Semiramis losing her head just too much for her? Should I label the vid graphic content? What to do.... What to do...

Here I am. You should be more respectful of the RCC that gave you the Bible. No sola scriptura for centuries and the RCC kept Christianity alive. Shame.

The RCC didn't give Christians the Bible. The early Christians had the Scriptures before Constantine even started his front organization for hunting them down and taking the Scriptures from them. It didn't work. The Scriptures are perfectly preserved and today it is called - The KJV Holy Bible. The KJV Holy Bible is not based on the corrupt Alexandrian text like your book is, Penelope. I do apologize however for some of my comments about the reaction of your fellow Catholics. I should not make light of it. I too was once blinded by Catholicism and had no idea it was against the commandments to bow down to a statue and pray to it because the Catholic Church had removed the 2nd commandment which forbids bowing down to graven images / idols.. How were we to know? How did the Vatican still manage to get 10 commandments? They removed Commandment number 2 and split Commandment 10 into two! (9 & 10) How can you trust such an evil institution with your soul, Penelope? My hearts desire is to see you delivered and out of there forever. Truly I pray God opens your eyes soon and all those like you who believe that Catholicism offers them salvation. It doesn't. Catholicism has sent many people to hell. I do not wish to see not a single person go there and pray God opens the eyes of every Catholic. Every single Catholic on earth. There are many nice Catholics and I know their hearts are sincere but they are sincerely wrong if they believe that sincerity can get anyone into heaven. We must Obey the LORD and keep His Commandments. We must do this if we say we love Jesus Christ.

a reasonable time-line

Sorry , they have enough rich Jews that send them money and also we pay 3.8 billion to Israel a year. I am not going to bless Israel or a jew, and the lie about being chosen is sickening. They made a killing off of Germany for years as well and still are.
That's enough.

a reasonable time-line

you are a very jealous person------even jealous of victims of genocide. It would be a very good
thing METAPHYSICALLY speaking if you and yours were subjected to the violent extermination of
1/3 of you and yours and the destruction of all of your property-------you deserve it. May you see
it soon. As to names-----Hebrew names are very poetic. Elizabeth is such a nice name-----how
did she come to name her kid "CHARLES"-------and then there is "HARRY"

Duct tape. It works for everything. Although this smashed idol does appear to have been an act of divine intervention. Sadly it is not likely that anyone got the hint. I certainly did!

don't push it, jerie

a reasonable time-line

who gives money to whom, penny dear? you are very preoccupied with MONEEEEEEE

I didn't. It fell on its own. So much for the Queen of heaven, eh?

No that was a stature of the Virgin Mary who is now the Queen of heaven and also your saviors mother.
Good. I'm glad you've read Ezekiel. He knew about Tammuz, sun god worship and the Queen of Heaven (an occult Baal goddess whose real name is Semiramis although she did refer to herself as the queen of Heaven). How bold are the Romans to hide this stuff in plain sight? You have to wonder. Go ahead and toss the jellybeans, Rosie. Ishtar is not your friend.

Jeremiah------my people (da jooooos) spent time in Iran------as you know------we picked up a NAME
over there that is a variation of ISHTAR--------you might also know that JEW kids in the usa get two names-----------a JOOISH NAME and an American name--------my American name has nothing to do with ISHTAR---
but my JOOOOISH name does, JOOOISH NAMES are those of dead relative----------my ESTHER---died at a young age-----she had POTTS disease which is tuberculosis of the spine ------so my mom tacked on ANOTHER NAME-----of a relative who lived like to 100. I IS ISHTAR by virtue of one of my names
Esther's original name is Hadassah which means myrtle. This is where your Hadassah Society comes from. I knew a former president of the Hadassah Society. She spoke perfect Hebrew. I loved her like a grandma. She was a very wise woman. Great scrabble player too. So back to the "name" - you mentioned Ishtar but that comes from an questionable source which cannot be validated because the name Ishtar originates from the Babylonian Empire and Persia was not a part of the Babylonian Empire. So we'll stay with Esther as star or astar but again - her original name was Hadassah.

a Persian name"

Then why were non Iraqi men in black suits breaking into museums & destroying artifacts instead of smuggling them out?
I think they were Vatican people supressing the truth about the mystery religions converged into one new global religion using a new masked image that satisfied all cultures lores.

sheeeeeesh---------brave men------priests?? I am reluctant to toss this entire problem
upon DA VATICAN --------there are several religions that seek WORLD WIDE ADHERENCE----
some of them -------in the group called "protestant"-------and some ungroupable----like
MORMONISM and SCIENTOLOGY ----and Nazism and Stalinism

a reasonable time-line

and they were not monotheist until Ezra laid the law down, and make the Priest send away their wifes and disown their kids.

a reasonable time-line

That's enough.

Enough of what.

a reasonable time-line

you are a very jealous person------even jealous of victims of genocide. It would be a very good
thing METAPHYSICALLY speaking if you and yours were subjected to the violent extermination of
1/3 of you and yours and the destruction of all of your property-------you deserve it. May you see
it soon. As to names-----Hebrew names are very poetic. Elizabeth is such a nice name-----how

Lots of killing in WWII , over 65 million and less that 3 million were jews.

That's enough.

Enough of what.
Enough of your lies. Do you ever lose sleep at night thinking about the blood of millions upon millions of people that lay squarely on the hands of your "church?" Or did you lose your conscience a long time ago? Perhaps that is why you are still there. Or is it the opinion of others? Does what they think of you matter more to you than what God thinks of you? Why are you so afraid of what others will think of you? You fear men so much because you fear God so little. That is the problem here.

Six and one half million Jewish men, women and children were murdered. You're 'Church' and its followers are responsible. Those who worked for Hitler and those who remained silent and did nothing. You want to be associated with that? You'd better think hard about how you'll explain it to God on Judgment Day. Those were His Children!

you are parroting islamo Nazi sophistry-----at least six million jews were killed and they
constituted more than 1/3 of the jewish population of Europe-------would be a delightful
thing if only 1/3 of your kith and kin got the ax. -----only one measly worthless smelly thing
out each 3. The pope was hoping for more

Six and one half million Jewish men, women and children were murdered. You're 'Church' and its followers are responsible. Those who worked for Hitler and those who remained silent and did nothing. You want to be associated with that? You'd better think hard about how you'll explain it to God on Judgment Day. Those were His Children!

NO they didn't. WWII is about WWII. And you have nothing better to do that talk about the RCC, the Church that brought you the bible and Christianity. Less than 3 million Jews died, and most died from disease and starvation. More Polish died, Germans, British, Japanese, Russians , French and Americans, etc. WWII should be about WWII not the no. of jews that died.

NO they didn't. WWII is about WWII. And you have nothing better to do that talk about the RCC, the Church that brought you the bible and Christianity. Less than 3 million Jews died, and most died from disease and starvation. More Polish died, Germans, British, Japanese, Russians , French and Americans, etc. WWII should be about WWII not the no. of jews that died.

at no point did Jerie claim that WW II is "about jews" Jerie already explained the FACT to
you that Christianity predated the unfortunate advent of the catholic church by the mass murderer
CONSTANTINE and she already explained to you that the writings that NOW constitute----in somewhat
REDACTED form ----the bible of the catholic church-------predated Constantine and HIS church.
The real Christians speak Aramaic-------like Jesus did. Remember him? JESUS-----from \
YESHUA-------an Aramaic form of the Hebrew name Yehoshua. Somehow Constantine's
people corrupted it into something greek---------and then threw latin onto everything-----making
it really weird--------it all got lost in translation. Most of the high ranking Nazi murderers
actually were catholic. Adolf, Himmler, Mengele-----etc etc cyanide magda

That's enough.

Enough of what.
Enough of your lies. Do you ever lose sleep at night thinking about the blood of millions upon millions of people that lay squarely on the hands of your "church?" Or did you lose your conscience a long time ago? Perhaps that is why you are still there. Or is it the opinion of others? Does what they think of you matter more to you than what God thinks of you? Why are you so afraid of what others will think of you? You fear men so much because you fear God so little. That is the problem here.

Do you ever thank the RCC for Christianity and the bible?

That's enough.

Enough of what.

Do you ever thank the RCC for Christianity and the bible?

even the RCC claims that IT DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE------ask Francis
You can phrase the question thusly ----"Frank, it is true that Constantine wrote
the bible" ? Christianity ITSELF predates the genocidal Constantine-----
Have you ever met a COPT? There are lots of copt doctors in the USA----
and YOU claimed to be a health care worker in a hospital-----look around for a
COPT----------another famous copt was OMAR SHARIF. I think that there were
Christians in ETHIOPIA before genocidal Constantine came on the scene-----
do not quote me------I am not sure. I strongly suspect that the CHALDEANS of
Iraq preceded Constantine There were Buddhists in Afghanistan before
Constantine was born----

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...
Tudo Bem!
Were you witness to the time I said I would go there and teach for drastic change, if they built a Temple?
I LEARNED Brazilian Portuguese and everything and I guess now I gotta keep my word, unless it's just a coincidence which I'm guessing it is otherwise they would have held me to my promise.
After all it is the country with the huge infamous
Rio Monument called (in Hebrew)
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

The Temple is in Sao Paulo which has highly congested roads, & which is why the Temple complex has a helicopter pad.

If you find any contact info let me know, I want to see if these were the people I spoke to in the late 90's.
300 million dollars for this Temple built 4 times the size of Solomon's Temple? It's blasphemy! With the title ----------> Universal? Tell me this isn't going to be ground zero for the interfaith bunch living in that part of the world. How many mouths could 300 million dollars feed in Brazil? How many children could be clothed, parents helped who are struggling with bills? No excuse for this. NONE. Who gave this guy 300 million to build this replica of the Temple and blow it up for times the size? The Vatican? Nothing about this is right. They should never have done this in Brazil. These people have no respect.
Ahhh but the proper change of motivation and teachings can teach them how to fish for abundance instead of spending that money for the actual fish that in time creates more hunger and Reliance. Hasn't the failed welfare system snd socialist nations taught you anything?

I am horrified------and what does "SEMEL" mean?
Statue/image, perhaps why satan is called
Samael or Samel or Samil, as the blindness of God that idols & images are.
Ezekiel 28 the son of perdition is a created "image" of a man. Isaiah 44 one hung on a wall & kneeled to & asked to deliver us.

I suppose we are living in very strange times after all they rebuilt Solomons temple in Brazil( bigger and better of course)... So the worshippers of Baal don't want to be outshone( pun intended) The question one must ask is why for what purpose are these things being done...Surely since Solomons temple can be rebuilt elsewhere then why can't it be rebuilt in Israel maybe this is a dry run...Or since Christians teach their antichrist nonsense maybe we can get this out of the way after 3 and a half years or so...After all it is a church .....lol.....On another note I found the references earlier to Ayahtollah Homeini interesting as some say he was not who he seemed to be... Some even say he wasn't Persian at all but English or at least his father was regardless I just find it strange that temples to Baal and Solomons temple are being erected elsewhere really what are the reasons and who is doing it...I enjoy figuring things out I might just have to look into this deeper...
Tudo Bem!
Were you witness to the time I said I would go there and teach for drastic change, if they built a Temple?
I LEARNED Brazilian Portuguese and everything and I guess now I gotta keep my word, unless it's just a coincidence which I'm guessing it is otherwise they would have held me to my promise.
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

The Temple is in Sao Paulo which has highly congested roads, & which is why the Temple complex has a helicopter pad.

If you find any contact info let me know, I want to see if these were the people I spoke to in the late 90's.
300 million dollars for this Temple built 4 times the size of Solomon's Temple? It's blasphemy! With the title ----------> Universal? Tell me this isn't going to be ground zero for the interfaith bunch living in that part of the world. How many mouths could 300 million dollars feed in Brazil? How many children could be clothed, parents helped who are struggling with bills? No excuse for this. NONE. Who gave this guy 300 million to build this replica of the Temple and blow it up for times the size? The Vatican? Nothing about this is right. They should never have done this in Brazil. These people have no respect.
Ahhh but the proper change of motivation and teachings can teach them how to fish for abundance instead of spending that money for the actual fish that in time creates more hunger and Reliance. Hasn't the failed welfare system snd socialist nations taught you anything?

I am horrified------and what does "SEMEL" mean?
Statue/image, perhaps why satan is called
Samael or Samel or Samil, as the blindness of God that idols & images are.
Ezekiel 28 the son of perdition is a created "image" of a man. Isaiah 44 one hung on a wall & kneeled to & asked to deliver us.

OK----the WORD-----what is the WORD----samel or samil or samael I do not know THE WORD

Tudo Bem!
Moshiach HaSheva Semel.

http://www.otemplodesa/Omao.Com/en/

Forum List

Back