R.N.C. Shutting Down Community Centers Aimed at Minority Outreach

The innocent ones Bibi is slaughtering don't deserve that.

You love Hamas.

Those who support "Free Palestine", support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

The MAGA repubs are not even trying to pretend they are not racist. They are abandoning efforts to win minority support? Or are they cutting costs to pay trump's legal bills?

We don't have to pander to minorities and we don't give them nothing but empty promises like you Democrats do. If they vote for Trump it's because his domestics policies offer them real prosperity, unlike that fake crap your irrelevant, old, out of touch dinosaur party has spoon-fed them for decades.

Democrats Lose Ground With Black and Hispanic Adults

I guess the RNC thinks the loss of minority votes can be made up with gain of more white supremacist?

Doubtful, you have a lock on that:

1710432906622.png

Isn't there anything happening in the GOP that lefties don't turn into a race baiting rant? It beats talking about American citizens , black and white, who are victims of illegal alien rapists and murderers.
Not these days it seems. The OP omits all the community centers the GOP intends to open over the next year or two. but we should have long ago realized that intellectual honesty is pretty absent among the hardcore left.

And again, the assumption is the only thing minorities care about is getting free stuff and being catered to. I rather think most minorities appreciate a government that doesn't hinder their ability to work, earn, save, provide for themselves and their families.

RNC vastly dismissed by minorities so a Thinking Party would not pursue that while a Feeling Party will cry racism

Not these days it seems. The OP omits all the community centers the GOP intends to open over the next year or two. but we should have long ago realized that intellectual honesty is pretty absent among the hardcore left.

And again, the assumption is the only thing minorities care about is getting free stuff and being catered to. I rather think most minorities appreciate a government that doesn't hinder their ability to work, earn, save, provide for themselves and their families.
I don't omit a damn thing. The only people making the assumption you claim are racist whites. We vote Democrat because we want a government that doesn't hinder our ability to work, earn, save and provide for ourselves and our families. Republicans oppose equal opportunity pollicies.

RNC vastly dismissed by minorities so a Thinking Party would not pursue that while a Feeling Party will cry racism
The RNC is dismissed because its full of racists like you. The Republican party is all about feelings. It is the FEELING of whites that they are getting discrininated against because all FACTS show that is not happening. It is a FEELING of whites that equal opportunity policies means whites lose opportunity. All FACTS show that is not the case. Anti white racism is a FEELING among right wing whites. All FACTS show that there is no such racism. So when you talk about a feeling party, it is the Republican Party.

So much for blacks running to the Republican party. What I'm hearing is that some may stay home and not vote.
Again ... Same old crapola.Driven lies and sheer misstatements
by the Democrats and their benefactor the MSM to trick
voters like the way Voter ID was used.

The RNC is dismissed because its full of racists like you. The Republican party is all about feelings. It is the FEELING of whites that they are getting discrininated against because all FACTS show that is not happening. It is a FEELING of whites that equal opportunity policies means whites lose opportunity. All FACTS show that is not the case. Anti white racism is a FEELING among right wing whites. All FACTS show that there is no such racism. So when you talk about a feeling party, it is the Republican Party.
Crazy shit you spout

Crazy shit you spout
It's not like Castro's cuba.Where nutbags are coming out of
the woodwork.These message boarders are home grown
ignurn't semi-literate troublemakers.The same lot that
jumped onto the bullcrap George Floyd /BLM meme.
An entire Summer of Love { 2020 } riots,shootings,burnings,
and Lootings inspired solely to have Pity on a Big Black
man who was a heavy drug abuser and spent 5 years
behind bars for robbing a White Woman babysitting a
child.Floyd arrested numerous times.
Making Floyd out to be some martyr.
It was finally discovered in the last few months the
Floyd Riots were also a narrative used to help elect
Democrats in fall.Which explains precisely why at the
RNC 2020 RNC Convention in August every major speaker
had much to say about that Summer of Love Protests.
And at the DNC August Convention not a word was made
about that Summer of Love { Violence }.
I wonder what Porky Pig woulda thunk.

I guess that explains why in most Big Northern cities
where blacks prefer to live that are run by Black Mayors
and black city councils it is chock full of Violence,poverty
and neighborhoods run into the ground.
I'm talkin Democrat Run ... lock,stock & barrel.
Rotting apples in a barrel have more fitting accomodations.

Forum List

Back