R.i.p. Tea party idiots

Bwahahahahahahahaaa.....So much for "10-30,000,000,000 people" storming D.C. to take their country back. LMAO. Well, I can at least count 12 in this photo but not too sure about those folks in the background, actually.

30M-1.jpg

Operation American Spring falls flat: ‘This is very disappointing,’ Texan says

Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.
“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring, to The Washington Times. He said hopes were high when he arrived in Alexandria, Va., a day or so ago and found motels and hotels were sold out for 30 miles around.

Operation American Spring falls flat: 'This is very disappointing,' Texan says - Washington Times
This is just so good. Thanks for the picture of those pitiful losers.

They need to go home and take care of their own lives and their own families. Instead, they get their welfare checks and whine.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, we'd prefer them to be executed after a trial.

Don't be silly. Just as with ows, these far right nutter's have the right to peacefully assemble as guaranteed by the constitution they spit on. And they lied when they said Obama pulled the plug on their live cam coverage. Pretty stupid to think anyone is threatened by these pathetic whiners.

Bwahahahahahahahaaa.....So much for "10-30,000,000,000 people" storming D.C. to take their country back. LMAO. Well, I can at least count 12 in this photo but not too sure about those folks in the background, actually.

30M-1.jpg

Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.
“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring, to The Washington Times. He said hopes were high when he arrived in Alexandria, Va., a day or so ago and found motels and hotels were sold out for 30 miles around.

Operation American Spring falls flat: 'This is very disappointing,' Texan says - Washington Times

This wasn't a TEA Party event in any way. Below was the last TEA Party march on DC.

article-1213056-0666DB48000005DC-801_634x330.jpg

spike-in-washington1.jpg

30M-1.jpg

They need to go home and take care of their own lives and their own families. Instead, they get their welfare checks and whine.

How do you know?

You got a link to all of their names and facts that they are on welfare? :lol:

30M-1.jpg

They weren't part of the TEA party, moron. TEA Party members thought the whole thing was nuts.

How do you know?

You got a link to all of their names and facts that they are on welfare? :lol:
The EXACT same way the Right knows Obama voters are on welfare and voting for Santa Claus.

30M-1.jpg

Of course it was a success, there were at least ten people there!!! :rofl::lmao:

Maybe this is a sign that the lunatics have finally started to wise up and are leaving the tea party.

Interestingly enough, the tea party is taking a beating when it comes to trying to oust mainstream GOP types in the current crop of elections.

This is bad news for the guys who manufacture the "Don't tread ion Me" flags. Fortunately for us, they are in China....

Good point. How many tea baggers do you think actually make an effort to buy American?

I know I do. My bicycle (a Lemond Zurich), was built here in the USA by an American bike company called Trek.

Matter of fact, most of my bicycles were made by Trek. I've had a Trek 2100, and a Trek 5100, because I like to buy American whenever I can.

Last edited:
This is bad news for the guys who manufacture the "Don't tread ion Me" flags. Fortunately for us, they are in China....

Good point. How many tea baggers do you think actually make an effort to buy American?

I know I do. My bicycle (a Lemond Zurich), was built here in the USA by an American bike company called Trek.

Matter of fact, most of my bicycles were made by Trek. I've had a Trek 2100, and a Trek 5100, because I like to buy American whenever I can.

Don't Tread on me Flags are made in America.
Don't Tread On Me Flags, Gadsden Flags, Culpeper Flags: GadsdenAndCulpeper.com

Our Story: We (Larry and Patrick) founded Gadsden and Culpeper American Heritage Shoppe, Ltd. on October 1st 2001 outside of Albany, NY

Gadsden and Culpeper
15 Glenridge Rd Store #7
Glenville NY 12302

Great! You buy American that's cool...but YOU vote for shitheads that wish to take us down, WHY is that?

30M-1.jpg

This wasn't a TEA Party event in any way. Below was the last TEA Party march on DC.

article-1213056-0666DB48000005DC-801_634x330.jpg

spike-in-washington1.jpg

Those aren't images of the last Tea Party marches or events. The top one is from the FOX News heavily promoted Rally at the Capitol from 12 SEPT '09. The bottom one is of the 8/28/'10 Beck Rally. The only successful rally's in regards to numbers of participants happened years ago and were dependent on 3rd party endorsements and media promotion. The Teabaggers on their own have consistently put on duds and flops.

Doesn't take much to blow your all's skirt up

ooo ooo oooo look their rally was a bust so lets call them idiots

the idiot is who started this stupid thread

petty petty shallow

I'm pretty sure that they would have come, but Obama rounded them all up and put them in FEMA camps last week. There were witnesses, but these guys wearing black and sunglasses showed up and turned on this thingy, and.......