R.I.P. Merlin

Wasn't he on Little House on the Prairie and the other program Michael Landon was in, playing an angel or something like that?

Wasn't he on Little House on the Prairie and the other program Michael Landon was in, playing an angel or something like that?

He was on Little House but the other program? You mean, "Highway to Heaven"? No, that was Victor French.

"Highway to Heaven" (1984)

And no, I did not know it was Victor French before I went to IMDb! I just knew it was not Merlin Olsen. :D

Immie

Last edited:
Saw the headline, and thought that it was an in memoriam thread for Merlin1047....although I came along after his posting was done, it's pretty cool that the site honors him with the ribbon at the top.

Saw the headline, and thought that it was an in memoriam thread for Merlin1047....although I came along after his posting was done, it's pretty cool that the site honors him with the ribbon at the top.

I thought the same. I knew Merlin1047, never a better guy!

He was on Little House but the other program? You mean, "Highway to Heaven"? No, that was Victor French.

"Highway to Heaven" (1984)

And no, I did not know it was Victor French before I went to IMDb! I just knew it was not Merlin Olsen. :D

Immie
You're right! He was good, so was French, but Merlin 'cuter.' ;)

How do you get pictures with your words here?

You type slowly the picture you want.

B....I....R....D

blue-bird-missouri.jpg

I just found out that Merlin had passed on... no not the wizard, but Father Murphy as my wife and kids know him. I remember him more for his days as a member of "The Fearless Foursome" and his years as a football commentator.

Rest In Peace, Merlin.

Pro Football Hall of Famer Merlin Olsen dies at 69 - Yahoo! News

Immie

You didn't notice the OTHER Merlin thread here about 4 or 5 down the list?

No, are you sure mine wasn't first?

I looked in the New Posts before I posted this.

Immie

Forum List

Back