R.E.Lee Statue Vandalized by BLM/Antifa Communist

The Left, in it’s infinite Big Brother Orwellian way, is still wanting to destroy history, not learn from it. Left wants to tear down confederate statues. Hmmm. As I recall the Taliban in Afghanistan blew up Buddhist statutes. As I recall from Orwell’s 1984 Big Brother controlled history. As I recall in the former Soviet Union the government and Communist Party controlled history. People who want to change history are a threat to our society.
Robert E. Lee statue vandalized on Richmond’s Monument Ave. (Photos) | WTOP
And Mao's cultural revolution started with the destruction of statues, art and books. It progressed to the government telling the children to murder their teachers and parents. And eventually millions.

Hm, sounds like the Taliban to.

The Left, in it’s infinite Big Brother Orwellian way, is still wanting to destroy history, not learn from it. Left wants to tear down confederate statues. Hmmm. As I recall the Taliban in Afghanistan blew up Buddhist statutes. As I recall from Orwell’s 1984 Big Brother controlled history. As I recall in the former Soviet Union the government and Communist Party controlled history. People who want to change history are a threat to our society.
And Mao's cultural revolution started with the destruction of statues, art and books. It progressed to the government telling the children to murder their teachers and parents. And eventually millions.

The Taliban are not communists.

The Taliban are not communists.

No, but they fancy blowing up statues. Of anything NOT Islam. Much like ANTIFA wants to blow up anything NOT stallin.

Hey Dumb Ass...How could the Civil War been about slavery, when 4 states
of the Union had slave owners and slaves during the civil war? (Delaware,
New Jersey, Maryland and Missouri)

How could the Civil War been about slavery when West Virginia was admitted
to the Union in 1863, halfway thru the Civil War...as a "slave state."

Waiting anxiously for your reply

Because they didn't have enough slaves to want to secede, that's why, dummy. Wasn't worth it to them... but they knew Slavery was going away if the North won.

Why did they admit W Va to the Union as a slave state? They had an ample
number of slaves and slave owners.

It's kind of difficult, to march off to war to "free the slaves" when the last
thing you do at home, before leaving, is to write a note to the wife..."Don't
forget to feed the slaves."

Yes you did. Even bragged you are a decorated vet to.

Um, no, never said I was in Vietnam. Did say I'm a vet and that the Army gave me medals. (Psst. The army gives out medals for things other than Vietnam)

Makes you an even bigger shot sack then you already think you are. Takes a huge piece of shit to lie about something like that.

Except, again, everything I say is true...

I need to find a post you made about Dick Dowling. It go’s right to the heart of how ignorant you are on the topic.

Who is Dick Dowling? Oh, who cares?

Yes you did. Even bragged you are a decorated vet to.

Um, no, never said I was in Vietnam. Did say I'm a vet and that the Army gave me medals. (Psst. The army gives out medals for things other than Vietnam)

Makes you an even bigger shot sack then you already think you are. Takes a huge piece of shit to lie about something like that.

Except, again, everything I say is true...

I need to find a post you made about Dick Dowling. It go’s right to the heart of how ignorant you are on the topic.

Who is Dick Dowling? Oh, who cares?

Yes you did, but the board vet squad pounded you until you cried an ran off. Happened to plywood Pete to. Go back and look at all your removing statue posts from way back. You were already corrected on the topic several times.

Yes you did, but the board vet squad pounded you until you cried an ran off. Happened to plywood Pete to. Go back and look at all your removing statue posts from way back. You were already corrected on the topic several times.

You're babbling, buddy. That and I think you are still confusing me with other posters... but shit, you can't handle simple sentence structure.

Back to the topic. Lee was a racist POS who betrayed his country, and every last statue of his should be torn down.

Just like the confiscated his land for Arlington National Cemetery.

You're babbling, buddy. That and I think you are still confusing me with other posters... but shit, you can't handle simple sentence structure.

Back to the topic. Lee was a racist POS who betrayed his country, and every last statue of his should be torn down.

Just like the confiscated his land for Arlington National Cemetery.

Na, all the time you would rant about being a disgruntled Vietnam vet, then tried to say you were in the army over in Beirut. Anyway, here recently, think around the beginning of the lefts adoption of Taliban tactics with y’all’s fascism, you made a comment on the topic of Dick Dowling that pointed you out as an ignorant bastard. You are an idiot Joe. That and a stolen valet dirt bag who rye to much.

Na, all the time you would rant about being a disgruntled Vietnam vet, then tried to say you were in the army over in Beirut.

Never said either one of those things.

The Army was never in Beirut, that was the Marines.

When you want to argue with me, instead of the voices in your head, let me know. I hear they have pills for the voices in your head, I suggest you avail yourself of some.

Na, all the time you would rant about being a disgruntled Vietnam vet, then tried to say you were in the army over in Beirut.

Never said either one of those things.

The Army was never in Beirut, that was the Marines.

When you want to argue with me, instead of the voices in your head, let me know. I hear they have pills for the voices in your head, I suggest you avail yourself of some.

You did. Even got called out for being stupid because it was the marines in Beirut. That’s the thing about the inter webs Joe. Your lies can be stuffed back in your face. You are an ignorant lying attention whore and you makenshit up as you go just like you do with this civil war bs. You are just a clueless turd dying for attention,

You did. Even got called out for being stupid because it was the marines in Beirut. That’s the thing about the inter webs Joe. Your lies can be stuffed back in your face. You are an ignorant lying attention whore and you makenshit up as you go just like you do with this civil war bs. You are just a clueless turd dying for attention,

Okay, when you can find the post where I said that, (and not someone you think is me, but this screen name) let me know.

Okay, when you can find the post where I said that, (and not someone you think is me, but this screen name) let me know.

Already been done multiple times. Was also done with your claims of being a professional writer and so on. You went looking, your message board identity is that important to you, and it makes me sad for you. Just a little dude who plays call of duity all day and screams for attention on message boards with multiple accounts Camp, Campbell oddly, the last one is yet another of your stolen valet half ass attempts at being a writer. Huge difference between writing fiction and lies joe.

Lee is a traitor to the United States . He killed more American troops than any enemy in history.

Might as well be a statute to the Taliban.

Not surprised you would support a trator like Lee!

Forum List

Back