Quran Burning A Threat To U.S. Troops

These are the people we are dealing with.... It is a holy war, and I doubt there is anyone in Afghanistan that is going to condemn people who say death to Christians....

People wake up.... Many Muslims want all non-believers dead.... Sorry but the truth hurts.

Afghans protest Quran burning plan, torch US flag - Yahoo! News

Yes indeed, why haven't the Christian savages called for a crusade to wipe those dirty Islamics off the earth? Instead the cowards are bending over to take it up the ass with tolerance, and the republicans are sitting back and not defending the Christian right. Bunch a fucking wimps if you ask me.

Been there, done that. It didn't work then, and it wouldn't work now. Besides, I'm not one for having the genocide of several ethnicities of people on my conscious.

Would it be appropriate to burn the koran if we wrapped it in a burqa first?

And yes, he has the right to do it, but I don't think he should. And yes, the people in NY have the right to build the mosque, and I think they should. Afterall, they ARE Americans and they suffered just as much as any other demographic group in 9-11.

Yes, then we can burn that too :lol:

Last time I checked, you don't have the right in the US to burn someone else's property. Besides, you don't have the cahones to do it.

And yes, he has the right to do it, but I don't think he should. And yes, the people in NY have the right to build the mosque, and I think they should. Afterall, they ARE Americans and they suffered just as much as any other demographic group in 9-11.

Last time I checked, you don't have the right in the US to burn someone else's property. Besides, you don't have the cahones to do it.

And scumbag muslims had no right to crash into the World Trade Center. Yet it happened.

And scumbag muslims had no right to crash into the World Trade Center. Yet it happened.

According to the rules of war, they did. AQ publically declared war on the US in 1998. So, according to the rules of war, he did have the right. Just because we didn't pay attention from 1998 to 2001 doesn't change that. Sort of like our declaring war on Iraq prior to invading it. Anyway, the muslims didn't crash into the WTC, 22 Saudi citizens did. But I don't see you in a huff against the Saudis. Could oil play a role in your thinking?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back