Quotes from that Reality Winner....just wow.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
In their latest filing Wednesday, prosecutors also included a partial transcript of a Facebook chat between Winner and her sister in February.

"Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day," Winner wrote. "I'm no radical. It's mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning."

Her sister asked: "But you don't actually hate America, right?"

Winner replied: "I mean yeah I do it's literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment."

Reality-Winner-Facebook-640x480.jpg

-------------------

The fucking typical know it all American hating ****** worked for the fucking NSA?

This fucking moron, dumber than stale potatoes worked for the fucking NSA?

Why the fuck do I have to actually live in a world where I need to breath the same fucking air as these useless pathetic morons?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fucking typical know it all American hating cuuunt worked for the fucking NSA?

Why the fuck do I have to actually live in a world where I need to breath the same fucking air as these useless pathetic morons?

You're so full of anger dude; take a chill pill. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Life is beautiful.

The fucking typical know it all American hating cuuunt worked for the fucking NSA?

You're so full of anger dude; take a chill pill. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Life is beautiful.
Shut up

I guess the question is, why is the US government hiring qu33rs and tranvestites or whatever the fuck, instead of qualified, patriotic men and women?

In their latest filing Wednesday, prosecutors also included a partial transcript of a Facebook chat between Winner and her sister in February.

"Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day," Winner wrote. "I'm no radical. It's mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning."

Winner replied: "I mean yeah I do it's literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment."

-------------------

The fucking typical know it all American hating ****** worked for the fucking NSA?

Reality Winner is a decorated combat veteran who served in the military for six years. She was a military translator who speaks several languages.

She's done a lot more FOR your country than you have.

-------------------

Reality Winner is a decorated combat veteran who served in the military for six years. She was a military translator who speaks several languages.

She is a fucking traitor. My shit is more useful than that pathetic creature.

Someone needs to have a talk with parents when they are expecting a child about names.

Reality Winner? What in the fuck is that. I don't care about the rest of this, who would name a child that. Who would name a pet that? "Don't mind my cat, Reality Winner you go lay down." Dafuq! "You should see my dog play catch, here Fantasy Dreamcatcher!"

-------------------

So was Timothy McVeigh.

The bitch is like most Libtards, confused and bat shit crazy.

-------------------

So was Timothy McVeigh.

She isn't flying the flag of a fake country that lost a war 150 years ago.

-------------------

So was Timothy McVeigh.

She isn't flying the flag of a fake country that lost a war 150 years ago.

I only do it to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

-------------------

So was Timothy McVeigh.

Not morons like old lady. To them not only does she share in all of their thoughts that America is a piece of shit country and capitalism is"destroying the planet" but they consider the stupid traitor a hero.

She hates the country because of air conditioning. Get that? Communist countties don't have air conditioning and they don't pollute the planet.

Yet the pathetic moronic hypocritical gasbags like this stupid ass Winner don't move out. Yet, they can. No one is stopping them.

That is how every last left winger thinks. Hate them yet? Why?

-------------------

That's preposterous.

I once carried groceries for an old lady. Doesnt make me a nice guy.

I once committed crimes regularly. Doesn't make me a bad guy.

Her character speaks to who she is and she is a bad person.

Last edited:

-------------------

So was Timothy McVeigh.

Not morons like old lady. To them not only does she share in all of their thoughts that America is a piece of shit country and capitalism is"destroying the planet" but they consider the stupid traitor a hero.

She hates the country because of air conditioning. Get that? Communist countties don't have air conditioning and they don't pollute the planet.

Yet the pathetic moronic hypocritical gasbags like this stupid ass Winner don't move out. Yet, they can. No one is stopping them.

That is how every last left winger thinks. Hate them yet? Why?

She is just a stupid little confused bitch. She is not the only one in this country. Just look how many we saw marching around in their pathetic pink pussy hats after Trump was elected.

Liberal stupidity is a rampant disease in this country. That Reality Winner is this week's poster child. Last week it was the filthy NFL assholes.

'Delusional Loser' is a demonstration of the 'mental illness' that infect the extreme Left. She actually tried to blame having Fox News on TV at work for her decision engage in Espionage, break laws, and betray her country.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back