quite the turn out at that one nation rally

Charles main doesn't know the difference between talking about something and covering the event. I'll say it again Fox News did not cover this event...they spoke about it but did not cover the actual event.

Msnbc covered the tea party rallies tho

Dude, I have been watching FOX cover this rally all day today.

LOL

I'll bet four million didn't watch it on teevee, let alone show up.

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

how are unions and the naacp "leftloon special interest groups"?
They aren't real Americans. Dud only considers the far right to be real Americans (dud = Oddball, btw)

But, I guess anyone can get a decent turnout when the NEA, AFT, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Teamsters, NAACP, along with various and sundry other leftloon special interest groups, bus in the party faithful for free or greatly subsidized fares.

how are unions and the naacp "leftloon special interest groups"?
They aren't real Americans. Dud only considers the far right to be real Americans (dud = Oddball, btw)

They are all Real Americans. Well except for any illegals who were there :)

However I do find it rather funny. The same libs on this site and others. who tried to downplay the numbers at 8/28, are widely over stating how many showed to One Nation.

I'm pretty sure the OP meant to be facetious.

I agree, I was referring to certain other members here. Claiming the number was 1.5 Million.

I'm sticking with the 97 Million, until someone shows me something to prove otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the OP meant to be facetious.

I agree, I was referring to certain other members here. Claiming the number was 1.5 Million.

I'm sticking with the 97 Million, until someone shows me something to prove otherwise.

97 Million? Are you for real?

lol 1 out of 3 Americans were in DC today?

ROFLMAO

You must be referring to the Capital Police estimate.

Which was 97,000 not Million :) Granted that Estimate was from earlier in the day.

If I had to guess I would say slightly more showed up today than Becks rally. Call it 350,000 IMO

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

Which was 97,000 not Million :) Granted that Estimate was from earlier in the day.

If I had to guess I would say slightly more showed up today than Becks rally. Call it 350,000 IMO

97 Million.
Maybe a few more.

C'mon...........clearly the crowd was much closer to 40 million!!!!!! Never in my life have I seen a more dense crowd!!!

I would suggest however you question some of the reports you'll see tonight on MSNBC that will estimate the crowd at well over 4 billion!!!!

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

I'm pretty sure he's trying to be sarcastic. Or funny. But he sucks at it.

ROFLMAO

AP says it was a little smaller but who knows. My guess is that the numbers were exactly the same right down line. Same exact number. :lol:

Still, 350,000 far lefties equals about 600,000 Democrat party votes so measured that way... tons bigger than Beck's rally of goofballs.

Rut roh, Charles Main watch out with that estimate...saying that the crowd was bigger than Becks make you an automatic liberal in these circles. You better start thinking about the answer to the question "why do you hate Glenn Beck?"

Astroturf!!??
on September 21st, the SEIU website published this statement about the free bus rides:
AFL-CIO NOW BLOG Watch the One Nation March on Free Speech TV Print
On Oct. 2nd, 2010, thousands of Americans are gathering on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., to march for jobs, justice, and education. SEIU is a major co-sponsor of this movement and your participation is key to making the event a success. We’ll provide the buses to and from the event in most metropolitan areas within 12 hours of Washington, D.C. All you have to do is join us and make your voice heard for the kind of change we voted for in 2008.

The Pittsburgh NAACP is providing two free buses and lunch for rally participants:

The Pittsburgh Branch NAACP will host two buses to take us to the march. The buses are “FREE”!!! All you need to do is call the NAACP office at 412-XXX-XXXX and sign up. Because it is free, seats are on a first come/first serve basis. We are also providing a “free” lunch. Now what else do we need to do to get you on the bus??? The Tea Party called a march, expected 60,000 people, and got 200,000.

According to a post at the Daily Kos, the New Brunswick Area Branch NAACP will also give flags to demonstrators:

March with us in Washington D.C. on October 2, 2010. Event start time 12 PM. We will mobilize tens of thousands of people to march in solidarity in the Nation’s Capitol in order to protect our jobs, our education and our economy.

Buses, T-Shirts, lunch and flags will be provided from designated locations.

The Morris County Democrat Party is promoting free buses by the NAACP’s Morris County NJ chapter:

The Lincoln Memorial * National Mall
Washington, DC

GET ON THE BUS
FREE BUS FREE TEE SHIRT FREE LUNCH
OCTOBER 2, 2010

“One Nation Working Together is about reordering our nation’s Priorities To invest in our most valuable resource- our people”

Sponsored By The Morris County NAACP

The United Steelworkers are offering free buses, lunches and T-shirts for rally attendees:

Reserve your spot on the “One Nation” March!

Thank you for reserving a bus seat to the historic “One Nation” March on Washington for jobs on Oct. 2, 2010. Reservations are free and include a boxed lunch, t-shirt and a ride to and from Washington, D.C. Please fill out the form below and hit submit. Someone will be in touch with you with more information.
'One Nation' | United Steelworkers

Please note that an online reservation is required for each reserved seat. If you want to reserve seats for multiple people, you must fill out and submit a complete form for each person. Please call USW International Vice President Fred Redmond’s office at 412-XXX-XXXX if you have any questions about the march or USW buses.
How many "FREE BUS RIDES" did the Tea Party offer? :clap2:

ROFLMAO

I'm pretty sure he's trying to be sarcastic. Or funny. But he sucks at it.

I sure hope so, because is he is serious he is clearly out of his mind.

I doubt 97 Million people could fit in DC let alone on the Mall :)

Rut roh, Charles Main watch out with that estimate...saying that the crowd was bigger than Becks make you an automatic liberal in these circles. You better start thinking about the answer to the question "why do you hate Glenn Beck?"

Frankly I don't care. I have Been called a far left loon, and a Nazi in the same thread before. That is what happens when you are not a blind Partisan hack. :)

I know where I stand, and I try to deal with Facts, not propaganda.

Last edited:

New math.

ROFLMAO

97 Million.
Maybe a few more.

Probably more like 6 billion :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back