Questions to Muslims

Neither am I.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure Moses actually existed. Obviously the Exodus story is full of supernatural horseshit. Muhammad is different, he is a historical figure and his acts are known. Arguing about what Moses did is like arguing about Superman, he did what those collecting myths for David assigned to him.

Moses is a central figure within three major world religions. So if you want to discuss military traditions within religious tradition one must reference Moses and his successors if we are to be honest about it.

That aside, is there something specifically about Muhammad's campaigns that you disliked, or something specific about Quranic verse that you dislike? I can name crimes against humanity that I disapproved of, such as the arbitration of the dispute with the Banu Qurayza and their subsequent execution of the males. But even that, which is probably the more gruesome act that the Muslims oversaw (depending on your historical readings) didn't even top 1000 deaths. So this imagery of Muhammad riding around and killing people by the thousands or anywhere close to the level of the mongols simply didn't happen / exist, and is not how political expansion under Muhammad occurred.

Not exactly sure what relevance this has to my post which you quoted.

Neither am I.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure Moses actually existed. Obviously the Exodus story is full of supernatural horseshit. Muhammad is different, he is a historical figure and his acts are known. Arguing about what Moses did is like arguing about Superman, he did what those collecting myths for David assigned to him.
they don't have the same evidence for moses as they do for muhammad?

We do not. The historical evidence that we have for Muhammad is far more robust, primarily because he lived so much later than Moses.

well with any luck the radiation will burn all the books along with us all so if there are any left they wont follow these books or ways again. shalom

Not just someone who isn't of the faith, but someone who actively denies or actively ignores the "truth" of Islam.

Wrong !

Are there really noone that knows the meaning of Arabic word "kafir" or "kefere" ?

Let me ask it this way: how can you consider your faith strong when you aren't willing to learn about other faiths because you're afraid?

Perfect faith casts out fear
How strong is your understanding of the Islamic sunnah and of Quranic verse?

Could be better but I have studied it without fear of losing my faith in God. I started studying it before 911. But as it's a fraction of my studies it's not as good as other areas.

Any fool can recite one sentence and become a Muslim, but you can be killed for leaving Islam.

Hadith Muslim
Book 16, Number 4152:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying : It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community.

Book 16, Number 4154:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up and said : By Him besides Whom there is no god but He, the blood of a Muslim who bears the testimony that there is no god but Allah, and I am His Messenger, may be lawfully shed only in case of three persons: the one who abandons Islam, and deserts the community and the married adulterer, and life for life.

It's not uttering a sentence. It's realizing something, then you speak it out loud, to yourself of to others.

One is not killed if he leaves Islam for another religion. The government, whose law is Islam kills the one who leaves Islam for another religion. "Our nation belongs to God Almighty, who likes the law of Islam. Once you accept this law of God, don't humiliate Him by leaving His law for another law that you think is better. If you dare to do it, our government will have you killed, as a criminal."

If that is true then why do you whisper it in the ear of your infants and then say they are Muslim? How can an infant realize anything? Also the wording is a bit off here in your OP - The whole system of Muslim theology is wrapped up in those seven words - La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah, There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's "Apostle."

Allah is not the God of the bible but the god of Islam. Again - how do you reconcile the word realization when speaking of an infant and how do you reconcile reciting when an infant cannot recite?

Any fool can recite one sentence and become a Muslim, but you can be killed for leaving Islam.

Hadith Muslim
Book 16, Number 4152:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying : It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community.

Book 16, Number 4154:
'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up and said : By Him besides Whom there is no god but He, the blood of a Muslim who bears the testimony that there is no god but Allah, and I am His Messenger, may be lawfully shed only in case of three persons: the one who abandons Islam, and deserts the community and the married adulterer, and life for life.

It's not uttering a sentence. It's realizing something, then you speak it out loud, to yourself of to others.

One is not killed if he leaves Islam for another religion. The government, whose law is Islam kills the one who leaves Islam for another religion. "Our nation belongs to God Almighty, who likes the law of Islam. Once you accept this law of God, don't humiliate Him by leaving His law for another law that you think is better. If you dare to do it, our government will have you killed, as a criminal."

If that is true then why do you whisper it in the ear of your infants and then say they are Muslim? How can an infant realize anything? Also the wording is a bit off here in your OP - The whole system of Muslim theology is wrapped up in those seven words - La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah, There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's "Apostle."

Allah is not the God of the bible but the god of Islam. Again - how do you reconcile the word realization when speaking of an infant and how do you reconcile reciting when an infant cannot recite?

Individuals can't really make the conversion to Islam until they are old enough to talk. This was the case with many famous Muslims such as Aisha, one of Muhammad's wives.

Unbeliever, disbeliever.

Wrong. Are there anyone tell më the meaning of kafir in english

an infidel

He's not looking for the actual meaning, he's looking for some sort of specific meaningless qualifier that makes the word "deeper".

She was looking for definition of kufr not kafir.

Seems odd given that they supported it with the Turkish style synonym of Kafir / the plural Kefere. If they were really seeking the definition of Kufr (Not sure I see any evidence of that) then they would have to have been doubly mistaken with Kafir / kefere.

Not exactly sure what relevance this has to my post which you quoted.

Neither am I.

they don't have the same evidence for moses as they do for muhammad?

We do not. The historical evidence that we have for Muhammad is far more robust, primarily because he lived so much later than Moses.

You are wrong. The bible is the most intact / unchanged - accurate book of antiquity on earth today and second to it is the Iliad. The Qu'ran and other Islamic volumes did not even make the list. This according to many experts, scholars who have done a study of all books of antiquity and agree the bible is the number one book on earth today most intact /unchanged / to date.

Neither am I.

Moses is a central figure within three major world religions. So if you want to discuss military traditions within religious tradition one must reference Moses and his successors if we are to be honest about it.

That aside, is there something specifically about Muhammad's campaigns that you disliked, or something specific about Quranic verse that you dislike? I can name crimes against humanity that I disapproved of, such as the arbitration of the dispute with the Banu Qurayza and their subsequent execution of the males. But even that, which is probably the more gruesome act that the Muslims oversaw (depending on your historical readings) didn't even top 1000 deaths. So this imagery of Muhammad riding around and killing people by the thousands or anywhere close to the level of the mongols simply didn't happen / exist, and is not how political expansion under Muhammad occurred.

your point? the mongols used the principles set forth by MUHUMMAD as the paragon of "virtue" Muhummad did not have the means to murder millions----
he did the best he could and set the STANDARDS----the ethos that led to the genocides of hundreds of millions

Let me ask it this way: how can you consider your faith strong when you aren't willing to learn about other faiths because you're afraid?

Perfect faith casts out fear
That is not a scripture.

The bible states this scripture:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Unbeliever, disbeliever.

Wrong. Are there anyone tell më the meaning of kafir in english

an infidel

Jeremiah KAFIR is from the semitic root ---K F R generally meaning
"to cover or conceal" Those little hats that muslims wear are called
"KUFI" ----- The root gets used to connote DENIAL OF TRUTH------for
muslims any person who rejects the TRUTH of the KORAN -----is concealing "truth"---thus a KAFFIR The word has a very negative connotation

your point? the mongols used the principles set forth by MUHUMMAD as the paragon of "virtue" Muhummad did not have the means to murder millions----
he did the best he could and set the STANDARDS----the ethos that led to the genocides of hundreds of millions

1.) the Mongols slaughtered Muslims by the thousands.
2.) Muhammad broke every pre-Islamic tradition in Arabia by specifically not allowing his men to put the Quraysh and Mecca to the sword. So your assertion that the only thing preventing him from greater violence was simply that he wasn't in a position to carry it out isn't historically accurate.

Forum List

Back