Questions have been raised about the ages of 14 'child' refugees who were brought to the UK

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
migrants-medium_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
Three so-called 'child' migrants arrive in Croydon from the Calais camp

David Davies, the Conservative MP for Monmouth, had called for dental investigations or X-rays to establish the age of refugees coming to the UK.

Questions have been raised about the ages of 14 refugees who were brought to the UK this week from the “Jungle” migrant camp in Calais.

"People are desperate, I understand that, and they will say what they need to say to get in."

Mr Davies was criticised by the British Dental Association, but he said he did not accept that it was "intrusive" to take an X-ray of a migrant.

"Someone who is willing to throw themselves on to an electrified rail line or jump into a moving lorry isn't going to be terribly worried about having an X-ray."

Home Office rules out 'inaccurate, inappropriate and unethical' dental checks to verify age of Calais refugee children

View attachment 94333 Three so-called 'child' migrants arrive in Croydon from the Calais camp

David Davies, the Conservative MP for Monmouth, had called for dental investigations or X-rays to establish the age of refugees coming to the UK.

Questions have been raised about the ages of 14 refugees who were brought to the UK this week from the “Jungle” migrant camp in Calais.

"People are desperate, I understand that, and they will say what they need to say to get in."

Mr Davies was criticised by the British Dental Association, but he said he did not accept that it was "intrusive" to take an X-ray of a migrant.

"Someone who is willing to throw themselves on to an electrified rail line or jump into a moving lorry isn't going to be terribly worried about having an X-ray."

Home Office rules out 'inaccurate, inappropriate and unethical' dental checks to verify age of Calais refugee children

If they are children. I am Outer Mongolian!

Forum List

Back