Questions for Trump supporters

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
From the National Review web site.... (I can't figure their weird html5 website for links, sorry)

"Will President Trump punch down the way candidate Trump punches down?
Will President Trump use the IRS the way candidate Trump wants to use the FCC?
Will President Trump insult foreign leaders the way candidate Trump insults opposing candidates?
Would President Trump learn self-control any faster than Hillary Clinton has learned honesty?
Would an out-of-control president be a power, a terror, or a joke?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/424520/undefined

"
This from Stanley Kurtz

The fact Trump uses government agencies like the FCC to shut down opposing candidates is worrisome. And scary. He uses this in every fight. He is a communist/fascist nightmare
And the fact Trump uses insults like he does ought to worry everyone in a world with nukes. And the fact he is made to climb down in such a humiliating fashion on a regular basis worries too. He is a bully and a coward. Bert Lahr's cowardly lion is an example of courage and fortitude by example

foreign leaders , probably won't insult them unless they need insulting . --------------- Same for the opposing candidates , if the candidates need insults then Trump is the guy !! --------------------- I think that Trump is a master of self control at all times . ------------------ I don't think that Pres . Trump will be out of control . -------------------- Kurtz is a wusse , probably peeing his panties at the thought of a Pres. Trump !!

Forum List

Back